Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

Regards
DL
God doesn't create gays. They are people that are influenced by other queers and they then decide to become ass bandits themselves. Hopefully they will all commit suicide.

I could give a sweet sh*t, as far as i'm concerned you're free to grow two heads and bark at the moon in this country
1642544783739.png

When those same few (and they're very few) decide to bark at me, i get my hair up

~S~

Regards
DL
No it is not important to know. It is an academic question of interest but should have nothing to do with the social and legal aspects of homosexuality. Though out the lengthy debate and legal wrangling of same sex marriage, the issue of why people were homosexual rarely if ever came up.

The courts treated homosexuality as an innate and immutable aspect of human sexuality. Those opposing same sex marriage and gay rights in general had the good sense to stay away from that subject knowing that it was a nonstarter.

And yes, there was, and still is debate over whether homosexuality is or is not a choice, as opposed to genetic. The choice argument is promoted by the bigots who want to trivialize homosexuality and portray it as a hedonistic and frivolous thing so as to justify opposing gay rights ,

Gay people are people who have sexual and romantic attractions to people of their own gender. That is all we really need to know.

I will add that the best evidence is that there are biological / genetic factors ( No, not a gay gene-google epigenetic) and social / environmental factors that determine sexual orientation ( I am not even going to deal with the God theory- why would god create gays? Give me a break)

So now, tell us again....why is it important to determine why people are gay? To cure it perhaps? Seems like that is where you might be going with this

Last edited:
You can choose not to act on those feelings though.

I have feelings I choose not to act on EVERY day. How about you?
Acting doesnt make one homosexual. It is who the person is attracted to.
If you want a dick in your ass and to cuddle another man, but dont tell anyone, or act on it, you are still gay.

Acting doesnt make one homosexual. It is who the person is attracted to.
If you want a dick in your ass and to cuddle another man, but dont tell anyone, or act on it, you are still gay.

So, you're a murderer if you have thoughts you don't act on? Rapist? Thief?

:auiqs.jpg:

So is homosexuality.

I have thoughts of being a millionaire, does that make me one?

homosexuality
[ˌhōməˌsekSHəˈwalədē]

NOUN
  1. the quality or characteristic of being sexually attracted solely to people of one's own sex.

A guy that dreams all day of sucking dick and getting his rear end rammed by george, isnt actually gay because its never happened!
:rofl:

Forum List

Back