Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

An article is not a study. I would have to see the study, it was constructed, who funded it and on and on. Sounds to me like the people in the article were/are bisexual. I am seriious, do you feel like you could just like men, but don't because it is a sin?

Attack the source instead of the substance. LOL

oh please - you posted 2 very biased 'sources' ... one being the promotion of a very dangerous 'therapy'. i'm sure i can find stories of those who actually went thru CONversion therapy & was damaged by it.

as for the CBN ... their founder pat robinson is as nutty as they come.

'nuff said.

Tell me more about something you don't have a clue. :popcorn:

i've seen donny in action for over 40 years.

he has a loooooooooooong rap sheet for sociopathy.

& no doubt he is a malignant narcissist with arrested development.

oh ya - & godless. two corinthians said so.

oh please - you posted 2 very biased 'sources' ... one being the promotion of a very dangerous 'therapy'. i'm sure i can find stories of those who actually went thru CONversion therapy & was damaged by it.

as for the CBN ... their founder pat robinson is as nutty as they come.

'nuff said.

Was the video biased also? :laugh:

What does P. Robertson have to do with the video of Gay and lesbian converts?

Was the video biased also? :laugh:

17 minutes long? sure - i'm gonna spend that much time watching pablum? & uh ... a dude intro'ing himself with a sweatshirt with a big TRUMP on it screams bias.

What does P. Robertson have to do with the video of Gay and lesbian converts?

robertson is the head of CBN ... the dude who blamed the earthquake in haiti AND 9/11 on homogays.

lol ... you can start there.

Well if you say so. 🤣

oh, not just me.... but scores of psychiatrists, including his niece - who has a degree in psychology & has known him both in & outa the public eye.

so there is that.

& this ...

he has proven to have zero empathy:

sociopath.

all his schoolyard bullying & nic names he gives to anybody that disagrees with him:

arrested development.

& as far as malignant narcissism? donny is textbook:

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.
Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]

17 minutes long? sure - i'm gonna spend that much time watching pablum? & uh ... a dude intro'ing himself with a sweatshirt with a big TRUMP on it screams bias.

Everyone is biased, do you not know this? That doesn't mean you can't get good information from them. These people are commenting on their own experience, and proving that it is a choice.

robertson is the head of CBN ... the dude who blamed the earthquake in haiti AND 9/11 on homogays.

lol ... you can start there.

Has nothing to do with the video.

oh, not just me.... but scores of psychiatrists, including his niece - who has a degree in psychology & has known him both in & outa the public eye.

so there is that.

& this ...

he has proven to have zero empathy:

sociopath.

all his schoolyard bullying & nic names he gives to anybody that disagrees with him:

arrested development.

& as far as malignant narcissism? donny is textbook:

The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.
Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]

And?

& i just showed you that it's not ' me saying so '

you voted for him? twice?

lol ... if that's right - then it sure says alot about you & your credibility to have any critical thinking skills that aren't subject to skewed reasoning.

duh.

I don't care who it is that's saying it. They are just as wrong as you are.

Democrats have critical thinking skills? Laughing out loud, I am.

you think i am a (D)? lol ... that makes you wrong...

again.

you:

ralphy.jpg

surprise, surprise.

I don't care who it is that's saying it. They are just as wrong as you are.

Democrats have critical thinking skills? Laughing out loud, I am.
trump can't accept reality, that is another sign of his sociopathic / psychopathic problems. Delusions mean you have a definite problem.

Forum List

Back