Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Who are you to suggest that I should not?
Someone who is committed to equality and equal protection under the law. Someone who believes that what consenting adults do in private is none of your fucking business. Do you also concern yourself with what heterosexuals do in private? Got news for you, a lot is it is the same as who gays do.

If you want to associate with a sex that isn't yours, I say go for it. If you want to force people to accept your position, I say they'll do what they believe. If a male thinks he is a female and decides to go into the ladies room and whatever, I say you're an asshole who needs his conniving ass kicked,

Someone who is committed to equality and equal protection under the law. Someone who believes that what consenting adults do in private is none of your fucking business. Do you also concern yourself with what heterosexuals do in private? Got news for you, a lot is it is the same as who gays do.
You don't control my opinion, but thanks.

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL
You see it commonly in the animal kingdom when a species is over populated. It's part of nature's population control.

If you want to associate with a sex that isn't yours, I say go for it. If you want to force people to accept your position, I say they'll do what they believe. If a male thinks he is a female and decides to go into the ladies room and whatever, I say you're an asshole who needs his conniving ass kicked,
What the fuck are you blathering about? The subject is homosexuality

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL
There's a distribution. I suspect most are created by nurture.

Homosexuality is a sin as outlined in the Bible. It's no different.

Is it possible you're wrong?!?
If there is a god, I find it hard to believe that she would be so ignorant and cruel as to equate murder and robbery to the love of someone who happens to be of the same gender. You and I are living in different realities and the is no hope that we will ever find common ground , so I see no point in this.

As to the question of "can I be wrong" Of course I can be wrong. I am a "high agnostic" I accept the possibility of god but, unlike the arrogance of people like you, I do not believe that we can know the nature of god or what god wants us to be or not be. And I do not relate to the concept of sin. You need to free your mind from fear and superstition and find grounding in the real and rational world so that you can let go of your bigotry and see all human beings for their true worth

Lastly, I will add that many, if not most theologians and clergy persons are not so ridged and dogmatic as you are and actually see gay people as human beings worthy of love and respect. Think about that

Last edited:
Definitely not God. But this is a fallen, messed up world, so obviously the way things are now are nowhere near the way they were created to be. And I'm sure what I'm about to say will get all the nonbelievers' panties in a bunch, but keep in mind who the bible says is the temporary "god of this world." Once you understand that, you begin to understand why everything is so upside-down.

Definitely not God. But this is a fallen, messed up world, so obviously the way things are now are nowhere near the way they were created to be. And I'm sure what I'm about to say will get all the nonbelievers' panties in a bunch, but keep in mind who the bible says is the temporary "god of this world." Once you understand that, you begin to understand why everything is so upside-down.
Matthew 19 seems to say otherwise. That some are born gay (aka eunuchs) which is what they were called back in the day.

Why does it matter? Do we question why a person is a Christain or a Muslim. ? They just are
It matters if you are arguing they have no control over acting upon it (which it seems you are) and use that as a justification for acting upon it (which it seems you are).

Matthew 19 seems to say otherwise. That some are born gay (aka eunuchs) which is what they were called back in the day.

The word eunuch doesn't mean homosexual.

Natural eunuchs include those who are born with a physical defect, but they also comprise those who are born with no real desire for marriage or sex. Forced eunuchs are those who have been castrated for whatever reason. Voluntary eunuchs are those who, in order to better serve the Lord in some capacity, choose to forego marriage.

source

Is pedophilia a decision? Or bestiality?

The slope you are arguing is slippery.
No , not a decision but not the same thing. Pedophilia and bestiality are harmful practices. Loving someone of the same sex in a consensual relationship is not. You accuse me of a slippery slope logical fallacy, but you are guilty of a false equivalency and a red herring fallacy

Forum List

Back