What changes would you like to see in a messianic revolution?

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
I talked about this on another forum that some things are outside of one person's control, in fact almost all things are. I wanted to create video games that are career oriented like a car mechanic discipline in an xbox game. That would take a lot of work from a lot of people but I firmly believe that such logical things are in grasp and we just need someone to lead the way for great changes to occur in society. So other then career video games what sort of changes would you like to see a messianic revolution bring?

I talked about this on another forum that some things are outside of one person's control, in fact almost all things are. I wanted to create video games that are career oriented like a car mechanic discipline in an xbox game. That would take a lot of work from a lot of people but I firmly believe that such logical things are in grasp and we just need someone to lead the way for great changes to occur in society. So other then career video games what sort of changes would you like to see a messianic revolution bring?
I would accept God's will and ask Him for strength to carry on.

Forum List

Back