Arctic Temperatures Today

I don't know... you seem to be in denierstan that science is never settled. You want to end all scientific investigation and force others into doing what you yourself have not done. Seems hypocritical to me.

We're still testing Relativity and we may not have a firm handle on gravity at distance, but the one thing we know for certain 100% is that America industry is killing all life on Earth because....science!

It's amusing when cultists get triggered by a simple report of the temperature data. They actually think thermometers represent a conspiracy against them.

Can you show us these thermometers that measured the heat in the deep oceans from 1850 to 1930?

What's the average temperature of any planet or Moon in our solar system?

Do you see why that's a standard easy to manipulate?

The average temperature on the Moon (at the equator and mid latitudes) varies from -298 degrees Fahrenheit (-183 degrees Celsius), at night, to 224 degrees Fahrenheit (106 degrees Celsius) during the day. So the average Moon temperature is -54. Simple right?

Funny how you discount all conservative news sites as "Fake News" when reporting issues that concern conservatives, yet you expect us to believe data presented by a site DEVOTED to promoting climate change! So can anyone really be surprised it shows things warmed up?

Meantime, it is NORMAL for things to go above and below normal, the fact that things are warmer right now than average does not necessarily prove climate change.

Further, last I checked, water is FROZEN below 32°F, and the warmest temp quoted by the OP was 16° in the Russian Federation.

If everything is well below freezing there then the ice cannot be melting and polar bears cannot be starving.
Hasn’t the numbers for polar bears go up by thousands

Hasn’t the numbers for polar bears go up by thousands

I believe so. Funny how, time and again, whenever you challenge the claims of Lefties, you either never hear from them again or they come back and retort derisives at you about your parentage, your education, and the like. :smoke:

And always: TRUMP.

Well, that's news to ... pretty much everyone on earth.

And yet there was, for the past 6000 years.

Reality is not kind to your weepy cult delusions.

Go on, explain to everyone how this recent explosive warming is a natural cycle. Note that this graph is out-of-date, and that black line has currently broken out of the top of the graph.

1280px-2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png

Your chart is unsourced and junk since they graft a yearly resolution data onto 1900 years of unspecified proxies with no resolution values posted.

Shame on you!

The earth should be slowly cooling now. It's warming very quickly instead.

Very quickly? You mean by the time 2035 rolls around and everyone is barred from buying anything except the government-mandated electric car that the Earth will be 212° anyway?

So what's the point?!

Basically, what you are REALLY saying is that we are screwed---- there is no way of saving the Earth now without sacrificing BILLIONS of people, and that the Earth cannot survive even ONE CENTURY of a technological civilization, so, just live well and make the most of what little time we have left on Earth, bare all of our appologies to the other species we ran into extinction, and fuck all of the pretenses of an impecunious salvation.

I don't know... you seem to be in denierstan that science is never settled. You want to end all scientific investigation and force others into doing what you yourself have not done. Seems hypocritical to me.
I'd call it insanity. but that's just me.

Very quickly?
Yeah. Did I stutter?

You mean by the time 2035 rolls around and everyone is barred from buying anything except the government-mandated electric car that the Earth will be 212° anyway?
The voices obviously tell you some very odd things. I can't help you with that.

Basically, what you are REALLY saying is that we are screwed---- there is no way of saving the Earth now without sacrificing BILLIONS of people,
No, only you're staying that, and boy howdy, do you sound crazy.

If you can't debate what we actually say -- and you can't, not ever, not on any topic -- just admit it. Don't argue against some idiot strawman you made up. That fools nobody.

No, it has been COOLING for around 8 years now.
You can't gaslight normal people. That only works on your fellow cult imbeciles. We're in touch with reality, so we know you're making it all up.

I kind of get your hysteria. El Nino is on the way. That will annihilate the last vestiges of denialism. You know you're on borrowed time.

You can't gaslight normal people. That only works on your fellow cult imbeciles. We're in touch with reality, so we know you're making it all up.

I kind of get your hysteria. El Nino is on the way. That will annihilate the last vestiges of denialism. You know you're on borrowed time.

Translation: I can't disprove the cooling trend which is why I like to scream LOOK over there!

Forum List

Back