Arctic Temperatures Today

Is much too vague to be useful for anything. What's the baseline being used? How old is the most recent temperature data being used?

And, aside from that, it's hilariously stupid on your part to claim that the thermal inertia of the oceans is meaningless, and that temperature should _immediately_ correlate with CO2 levels exactly. No normal person makes such a stupid argument. Being an imbecile at that level means you shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

That you're very, very stupid and butthurt.

And that you're going to cry and run now, so that you don't have to address my points. Like you always do. You're a consistent little coward.
It's empirical climate data which shows that temperature does not correlate to CO2.

Which is confirmed by the fact that the planet cooled for millions of years with atmospheric CO2 greater than 600 ppm.

1673744930146.png

Do you have any empirical climate data that supports your position, jackass?

Last edited:
What's the baseline being used?
Ask Dr. James Hansen and Makiko Sato it's based on their work. Do you know who those guys are?

I suspect they are using the same arbitrary and misleading reference point that they have always used 1850.

Why do you believe that matters? Everyone knows that the present interglacial is 2C cooler than the past interglacial with 26 ft shallower seas and 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2. Clearly you believe these are material points which undermine your position. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking such meaningless questions.
How old is the most recent temperature data being used?
Ask Dr. James Hansen and Makiko Sato it's based on their work. Do you know who those guys are?

Why do you believe that matters? Everyone knows that the present interglacial is 2C cooler than the past interglacial with 26 ft shallower seas and 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2. Clearly you believe these are material points which undermine your position. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking such meaningless questions.

Last edited:
And, aside from that, it's hilariously stupid on your part to claim that the thermal inertia of the oceans is meaningless, and that temperature should _immediately_ correlate with CO2 levels exactly. No normal person makes such a stupid argument. Being an imbecile at that level means you shouldn't be bothering the grownups.
That is literally the basis for the argument you are making. That temperature correlates to CO2. Which empirical climate data clearly proves it doesn't.

And that you're going to cry and run now, so that you don't have to address my points. Like you always do. You're a consistent little coward.
That is a textbook example of the dunning effect. Let's see if you can figure out where that falls on this matrix.

mamooth is getting butt fucked by ding.jpg

pro tip: hover mouse over graphic

And as been pointed out before, that's a fictional story, a big whopper based on pretending that one spot -- Greenland -- represents global temperatures.

But because the big lie supports their religion, every denier embraces it. The cult commands, they obey.

So you have no counterpoint just your patented tasteless word salad no one likes.

Run along child.......

Is much too vague to be useful for anything. What's the baseline being used? How old is the most recent temperature data being used?

So you have no counterpoint just your patented tasteless word salad no one likes.

Run along child.......

That is a textbook example of the dunning effect. Let's see if you can figure out where that falls on this matrix.

View attachment 755348

pro tip: hover mouse over graphic

At another forum he claims he has a Physics degree, said so openly.

Quoting this obvious liar:

Tell us, when did you take Statistical Mechanics class in university? For me it was 1983. The physics degree followed shortly.

It's that learning thing, which requires actual reading of actual science, and lots of homework and study. The fact that you scanned some conspiracy blogs does not mean you understand a topic.

Why do you think deep ocean temps were being measured by thermometers in 1860? Who told you such a stupid thing, and why did you fall for it?

Hint: Learn what a proxy is. Just because you're ignorant of the basics, that doesn't mean everyone else is.

Also Mamooth at #336 It's amusing when cultists get triggered by a simple report of the temperature data. They actually think thermometers represent a conspiracy against them.

First, you were previously on record telling there was a massive dataset of ocean temperature from which we were able to derive statistically significant data. Are you for or against thermometers?

Now you're telling us, about "proxies" Please explain which proxies were used to measure these imaginary deep ocean temperatures, whale farts?

Thermometers, proxies...what's the difference, you just make it all up anyway, right?

Last edited:
And as been pointed out before, that's a fictional story, a big whopper based on pretending that one spot -- Greenland -- represents global temperatures.

But because the big lie supports their religion, every denier embraces it. The cult commands, they obey.
Greenlandian CO2 is different- it just is

At another forum he claims he has a Physics degree, said so openly.
Well, yes. That's why it's so easy for me to destroy your stupid cult blather.

When was the last time you talked about the science? Actual science, and not just conspiracy rambling. I ask because you spend most of your time here engaging in personal attacks. I can see why, given what laughable dogshit your conspiracy theories are. You have to deflect somehow.

Ask Dr. James Hansen
I didn't ask for you to deflect. I asked what the baseline temperature was. If you don't know, just say so. Evading fools nobody, and it makes you look dishonest and cowardly.

Do you understand why it's necessary to know the baseline? If you don't, you shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

As expected, you didn't even acknowledge my main point, which is that it's very stupid to think that a process that took centuries in the previous cycles should be fully complete in a few decades. Because you're so stupid and so proud of it, you shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

Now, deflect! Deflect! Deflect! What else can you do? Summon the other jackals! Sadly for you, 3 or 4 jackals isn't nearly enough to threaten a lion. You need at least 10 other jackals to bury my posts in whiny trolling. Go find more jackals.

Why do you believe that matters? Everyone knows that the present interglacial is 2C cooler
Even your own graph doesn't say that. Given how many years of practice you've had, you have no excuse so sucking so hard at lying.

I didn't ask for you to deflect. I asked what the baseline temperature was. If you don't know, just say so. Evading fools nobody, and it makes you look dishonest and cowardly.

Do you understand why it's necessary to know the baseline? If you don't, you shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

As expected, you didn't even acknowledge my main point, which is that it's very stupid to think that a process that took centuries in the previous cycles should be fully complete in a few decades. Because you're so stupid and so proud of it, you shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

Now, deflect! Deflect! Deflect! What else can you do? Summon the other jackals! Sadly for you, 3 or 4 jackals isn't nearly enough to threaten a lion. You need at least 10 other jackals to bury my posts in whiny trolling. Go find more jackals.

Even your own graph doesn't say that. Given how many years of practice you've had, you have no excuse so sucking so hard at lying.
Sounds like you are the one deflecting, dear. Where is your empirical climate data that proves temperature correlates with CO2 and is a function of CO2?

I presented empirical climate data which shows that temperature does not correlate to CO2 and that temperature is not a function of CO2. Empirical climate data shows the present interglacial is 2C cooler with 120 ppm more CO2 than previous interglacials. That you choose to ignore this empirical climate data is on you. Because this graph most certainly does show that the present interglacial is 2C cooler with 120 ppm more CO2 than previous interglacials.
Englander 420kyr CO2-T-SL rev.jpg

And empirical climate data does most certainly show that the planet cooled for millions of years with atmospheric CO2 that was greater than 600 ppm. That you choose to ignore this empirical climate data is on you. Because these graphs most certainly do show that the planet cooled for millions of years with atmospheric CO2 that was greater than 600 ppm.
1673744930146.png

Last edited:

When was the last time you talked about the science? Actual science, and not just conspiracy rambling. I ask because you spend most of your time here engaging in personal attacks. I can see why, given what laughable dogshit your conspiracy theories are. You have to deflect somehow.

You keep lying over and over because you don't show the signature of a Physics degree holder at all, you write terribly and hardly bother to an actual discussion.

You're one of the most dishonest people I've ever met and I've met some real beauts!

Forum List

Back