Arctic Temperatures Today

No, totally wrong.

The earth should be slowly cooling now. It's warming very quickly instead. That's how we know it's not natural, among other reasons.

What about that confoozes you so?
What is totally wrong?

Fluctuations (warming and cooling) didn't routinely occurred in the northern hemisphere? Incorrect. That's exactly what ice cores from the northern hemisphere show. Can you show some evidence that shows that fluctuations (warming and cooling) didn't routinely occurred in the northern hemisphere? Because I can show you ice core data that says it did.

No. The earth shouldn't be slowly cooling now. Every 4th eccentricity cycle is nearly circular which is what the last eccentricity cycle was... nearly circular. So the orbital forcing was weak and didn't trigger a glacial cycle.

But even if it had there wouldn't have been any slow cooling. It would have been abrupt. Do you have any data that shows glacial cycles transition slowly from interglacial cycles? No. You don't. Because there isn't any. Because it's not a slow transition. It's abrupt.

The only person confused here is you. How do you like my shoes? Because I've shoved them pretty far up your ass now.

Hey Frank....check this out dude...

Video from the Climate Conference.

I found it on Twitter 2.0 group, "Clown World Today" 🤡

I'm still laughing....LoL...I think that's Crick and Rocks up there on the left btw...

the replies are a kick. The little kid reference. best one, the little boy was the only adult in the group!!!!!! loved it.

No. The earth shouldn't be slowly cooling now. Every 4th eccentricity cycle is nearly circular which is what the last eccentricity cycle was... nearly circular. So the orbital forcing was weak and didn't trigger a glacial cycle.
Well, that's news to ... pretty much everyone on earth.

But even if it had there wouldn't have been any slow cooling.
And yet there was, for the past 6000 years.

Reality is not kind to your weepy cult delusions.

Go on, explain to everyone how this recent explosive warming is a natural cycle. Note that this graph is out-of-date, and that black line has currently broken out of the top of the graph.

1280px-2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png

Go on, explain to everyone how this recent explosive warming is a natural cycle. Note that this graph is out-of-date, and that black line has currently broken out of the top of the graph.

How much is the "explosive" increase? Over what period?

Hey Frank....check this out dude...

Video from the Climate Conference.

I found it on Twitter 2.0 group, "Clown World Today" 🤡

I'm still laughing....LoL...I think that's Crick and Rocks up there on the left btw...

I stole Greta’s childhood :(

An imaginary .6 anomaly over an altered baseline relying upon warming trapped in the deep ocean to hide the decline.

climategate_AIT.jpg

Your plot only goes back 2000 years. Go back 10,000 years. So why wouldn't they pick the warmest pre-industrial temperature as their reference point? The one that was well before any industrialization? The answer is because for much of the past 10,000 years the planet was warmer.

Oxygen isotope measurements of the GISP2 ice core show that about 8,500 of the past 10,000 years were significantly warmer than recent decades. The most recent 1 500 years, including the Little Ice Age were cooler. Temperature reconstructions from borehole data confirm the oxygen isotope data and show that about 8,500 of the past 10,000 years were significantly warmer than recent decades. Temperature measurements at eight Greenland weather stations show that temperatures in recent decades have not exceeded 1930s levels, so top-of-core data (1987) may be compared to paleo-temperatures over the past 10,000 years.

δ18O from the GISP2 ice core for the past 10,000 years
don1.gif

Their 1850 reference point was a cold spell.

Arctic temperatures from 1880 to 2004
don21.gif

Although post-2000 temperatures have risen, they don’t exceed those of the 1930s.

temperature variations at 8 Greenland stations
don3.gif

Face it, cult bois. Denialism is dead.

Deniers haven't been able come up with any original lies for over a decade now. Denialism was cool in 2010. It's just laughed at now.

All of the cool cultists have moved on to new lies. Deniers are like the grumpy old fogeys of authorianism.

Deniers haven't been able come up with any original lies for over a decade now. Denialism was cool in 2010. It's just laughed at now.

All of the cool cultists have moved on to new lies. Deniers are like the grumpy old fogeys of authorianism.
Here’s the only evidence I need, your inability to post your evidence. Oops

Frank, today has to be the second coldest storm I’ve been in since 1983 -20 temp with -80 windchill!! Today was -14 temp -40 windchill. In the same fking city. 40 years later. Now, can any demofk explain how that is possible?

Last edited:

It just doesn't work any more!

LOL

Give it up!

Frank, today has to be the second coldest storm I’ve been in since 1983 -20 temp with -80 windchill!! Today was -14 temp -40 windchill. In the same fking city. 40 years later. Now, can any demofk explain how that is possible?

Er, let me check the Chart

Global Climate Warming Change Chart
Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

Fascinating.

Even after the deniers are told how stupid whimpering "IT GOT COLD IN JANUARY, SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!" makes them look ... they still do it.

Publicly acting stupid is how deniers do virtue signaling. They're like jihadists competing to see who can scream "ALLAHU AHKBAR!" the loudest. It's not about convincing any infidels. It's about showing the other jihadists what a loyal jihadist they themselves are.

Forum List

Back