Where did the cooling go?

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OK, there was this cooling coming this winter. Where the hell did it go? This is not cooling.

OP
O

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What is all that warm water doing off of our West Coast clear up to Alaska?

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Old Rocks, how much do you have invested in AGW climate change?

ReinyDays

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whoever is telling you what the weather will be like next week is lying to you ... notice TV will tell you this, proof I'm right ...

I do have a way to predict this winter's abuse ... and I'll be right half the time, that's mathematical exact ... I have here in my hand a Bicentennial Kennedy Half-Dollar ... [clink] ... [slap] ... tails means COLDER ... better invest in Exxon ...

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is all that warm water doing off of our West Coast clear up to Alaska?

That’s poop being washed into the ocean from the liberal cities.

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How convenient this comes up after last weeks frigid temps across the nation. And I know it's been below 'normal' temps around here for over a month.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OK, there was this cooling coming this winter. Where the hell did it go? This is not cooling.

Michigan. Weve been consistently 20 degrees below average. Feels like January/February all month and I'm sick of it

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Old Rocks, how much do you have invested in AGW climate change?
How much do you have invested in Exxon, denier?
If there is a hoax Fort Fun Indiana will bite on it....the sky is falling dude...better take cover.....:21::21::21::21::21:
Haha, the only things a spiracy moron like you doesn't believe are accepted scientific theories. Because, well, That's what cackling morons do....
There are theories on both sides of the issue dummy...I don't just suck up things that plainly do not make sense....and man made global warming just doesn't make scientific sense...more and more scientists are moving in that direction....but you keep on believing your daily feed bag of nonsense...

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
1 day snapshot....
As usual, you missed the point.

Deniers always go by short-range local snapshots of their own backyard.

By presenting the whole world, Old Rocks pointed out how dumb and dishonest that was. Deniers just don't seem to comprehend the "global" part of "global warming",

It's interesting, how only deniers will look only at local forecasts. They always do the "it's cold here, so global warming is a hoax!" thing. In stark contrast, the smart and honest people here never do that. You never see us babbling "it was hot today at my house, so global warming is a fact!". That kind of dumb fallacy is only used by deniers.

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are theories on both sides of the issue dummy...I don't just suck up things that plainly do not make sense....and man made global warming just doesn't make scientific sense...more and more scientists are moving in that direction....but you keep on believing your daily feed bag of nonsense...
Flat-earthers tell me the same thing.

You and they don't seem to realize that your feelings aren't science. The facts say you're wrong, so you're wrong.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List