Arctic Temperatures Today

Translation: I can't disprove the cooling trend which is why I like to scream LOOK over there!
I don't need to disprove it. These amazing inventions called "thermometers" do that.

Honest people, if they want to know surface temperature, they look at what the thermometers at the surface say. Those say we're warming.

Pseudoscience cultists, they deliberate discard the best data, because that data says that the cultists are making everything up. Instead, they almost exclusively use the UAH satellite _model_ . That _model_ takes microwave emissions from across the whole troposphere, and then runs that data through a model with all kinds of fudge factors to get a temperature projection.

You use a fudgy model. We use the best hard data. We're honest and rational, you're a pseudoscience crank.

I don't need to disprove it. These amazing inventions called "thermometers" do that.

Honest people, if they want to know surface temperature, they look at what the thermometers at the surface say. Those say we're warming.

Pseudoscience cultists, they deliberate discard the best data, because that data says that the cultists are making everything up. Instead, they almost exclusively use the UAH satellite _model_ . That _model_ takes microwave emissions from across the whole troposphere, and then runs that data through a model with all kinds of fudge factors to get a temperature projection.

You use a fudgy model. We use the best hard data. We're honest and rational, you're a pseudoscience crank.

Your word salad it boring and no one here is disputing the warming trend since 1979, since 1850, since 1690 thus your latest Red herring attempt failed once again.

You still haven't yet countered the obvious, it has been COOLING for around 8 years now.

Last edited:
How come Mamooth has ignored my POST 354 statement about his junk chart?

Quoting myself:

Your chart is unsourced and junk since they graft a yearly resolution data onto 1900 years of unspecified proxies with no resolution values posted.

It looks like he has run away.

:oops8:

How come Mamooth has ignored my POST 354 statement about his junk chart?
I really thought I was doing you a favor by ignoring your rage-weeping. But since you insist ...

Using the chart, I pionted out how the people saying the current fast warming is normal are delusional.

You raged that the chart was unsourced. Why?

Are you saying the data is faked? That wouldn't be very smart of you, because if you say such a stupid thing, I'll just list the source and humiliate you again. It's been sourced here so often, I didn't see the need to do it again. I didn't think you'd get that desperate.

And why are you enraged by splicing proxies? It's a totally normal thing.

Seriously, what are you crying about? If you're that butthurt about me in general, just stop talking to me.

I really thought I was doing you a favor by ignoring your rage-weeping. But since you insist ...

Using the chart, I pionted out how the people saying the current fast warming is normal are delusional.

Are you saying the data is faked? That wouldn't be very smart of you, because if you say such a stupid thing, I'll just list the source and humiliate you again. It's been sourced here so often, I didn't see the need to do it again. I didn't think you'd get that desperate.

Seriously, what are you crying about? If you're that butthurt about me in general, just stop talking to me.

How fast is the current warming?
Over what period of time?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

In that torrent of babbling crap there was no link, no resolution values found in it.

You call this "rage weeping"?

Your chart is unsourced and junk since they graft a yearly resolution data onto 1900 years of unspecified proxies with no resolution values posted.

Your chart is WORTHLESS because there is no science/data background for it available.

You are a science free idiot.

Climate Change Cult.jpg

You may as well stamp your widdle foot and declare that the earth is flat, and then demand I disprove it. It's the same level of insanity.

Remember, the facts don't care about your feelings.

So you have no counterpoint just your patented tasteless word salad no one likes.

Run along child.......

So you have no counterpoint just your patented tasteless word salad no one likes.
I note you didn't dispute the similarity of your claims to flat earther claims. That's for the best.

So, what do hope to accomplish here, chanting all the official cult mantras in a SafeSpace?

And what's your fallback position for one year from now, when the El Nino makes you look completely insane? You need to be preparing now. I suggest you drop back to "Well, there is strong warming, but warming is good!". The more sensible deniers have already done that.

I note you didn't dispute the similarity of your claims to flat earther claims. That's for the best.

So, what do hope to accomplish here, chanting all the official cult mantras in a SafeSpace?

And what's your fallback position for one year from now, when the El Nino makes you look completely insane? You need to be preparing now. I suggest you drop back to "Well, there is strong warming, but warming is good!". The more sensible deniers have already done that.

:auiqs.jpg:

Run along child.......

The flat earthers don't want us to waste trillions on windmills.

And what's your fallback position for one year from now, when the El Nino makes you look completely insane?
Same as the argument I am making now... that the present interglacial is 2C cooler with 120 ppm more CO2 than previous interglacials.

And that the planet cooled for millions of years with atmospheric CO2 that was greater than 600 ppm.

You know... real empirical climate data.

Answered many times before, so fuck off, troll.

What specific personality defect drives you to come here and tell such stupid lies? Daddy issues?
s-l500.jpg

Yeah, in 1860 we dropped this bad boy down 700m in order to measure the deep ocean temperature.

We were shocked that the reading were sooooooooooooooo much higher than in 1850, it was up .1F!!!!!!!!!! It's as if the cotton gin is spewing CO2 into the atmosphere and that's warming the planet all the way down into the oceans, er, or something....science!

At this rate we fear that by 1870 there will be no polar ice caps

Same as the argument I am making now... that the present interglacial is 2C cooler with 120 ppm more CO2 than previous interglacials.
And as been pointed out before, that's a fictional story, a big whopper based on pretending that one spot -- Greenland -- represents global temperatures.

But because the big lie supports their religion, every denier embraces it. The cult commands, they obey.

Yeah, in 1860 we dropped this bad boy down 700m in order to measure the deep ocean temperature.

Why do you think deep ocean temps were being measured by thermometers in 1860? Who told you such a stupid thing, and why did you fall for it?

Hint: Learn what a proxy is. Just because you're ignorant of the basics, that doesn't mean everyone else is.

And as been pointed out before, that's a fictional story, a big whopper based on pretending that one spot -- Greenland -- represents global temperatures.

But because the big lie supports their religion, every denier embraces it. The cult commands, they obey.
No, it's based on global temperatures (see below for how the data was derived). This chart is based on the work of Dr. James Hansen and Makiko Sato. Do you know who those guys are?

Englander 420kyr CO2-T-SL rev.jpg

The above chart shows the relative changes in global average temperature, CO2 (carbon dioxide), and sea level over the last 420,000 years. At the bottom of this page, there is a link to download a PDF of this graph – which may be used on the condition that it is presented as is, WITHOUT MODIFICATION.

The data is derived from different sources that corroborate and confirm the findings. Data sources include air bubbles trapped in layers of the ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica; isotopes of oxygen that are temperature markers; isotope markers of diverse elements in layers of deep ocean sediments; ancient coral reefs and speleothems; salt marsh core samples; and physical evidence of ancient shorelines, above and below the present. (The chart is based on the work of Dr. James Hansen and Makiko Sato who greatly assisted in this representation.)

What do you have to say now, jackass?

Last edited:
No, it's based on global temperatures (see below for more information). This chart
Is much too vague to be useful for anything. What's the baseline being used? How old is the most recent temperature data being used?

And, aside from that, it's hilariously stupid on your part to claim that the thermal inertia of the oceans is meaningless, and that temperature should _immediately_ correlate with CO2 levels exactly. No normal person makes such a stupid argument. Being an imbecile at that level means you shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

What do you have to say now, jackass?
That you're very, very stupid and butthurt.

And that you're going to cry and run now, so that you don't have to address my points. Like you always do. You're a consistent little coward.

Forum List

Back