Arctic Temperatures Today

A young man standing in a snow-protected area on Madison Avenue and 40th Street in New York.
In March 1888, a severe snowstorm hit the east coast of the United States, stretching from the Chesapeake Bay to Canada.
1418f751055b82eb374715e3440734d0.jpg

A young man standing in a snow-protected area on Madison Avenue and 40th Street in New York.
In March 1888, a severe snowstorm hit the east coast of the United States, stretching from the Chesapeake Bay to Canada.
1418f751055b82eb374715e3440734d0.jpg
Without Global warming it would have been much worse, er, or something

Did it even occur to you to look up normal temps for that date and time of day? Of course it didn't. You just did one of your "derpderp it's not hot in the arctic, so global warming is a hoax!" things.

Let me help you out here.

Climate Reanalyzer

Temps are well above average in the Arctic.

Arctic Today

Barrow -9
Isachsen -24
Vize (wiese) -13
Anabar -9

But but but but the anomaly of .5F since 1850 makes these temperatures well above "normal"

Arctic Weather Map

Climate Reanalyzer

Funny how you discount all conservative news sites as "Fake News" when reporting issues that concern conservatives, yet you expect us to believe data presented by a site DEVOTED to promoting climate change! So can anyone really be surprised it shows things warmed up?

Meantime, it is NORMAL for things to go above and below normal, the fact that things are warmer right now than average does not necessarily prove climate change.

Further, last I checked, water is FROZEN below 32°F, and the warmest temp quoted by the OP was 16° in the Russian Federation.

If everything is well below freezing there then the ice cannot be melting and polar bears cannot be starving.

All I know is the last storm was supposed to drop 1 to 3 inches of snow, but ended up dropping 14. And what I know is after shoveling 12 FEET of the stuff so far......I am getting tired!
She's mad cause she only got 8 inches of snow.

19c2a84211b00fd4e443b264902007287d-13-daenerys.rsquare.w700.jpg

Funny how you discount all conservative news sites as "Fake News" when reporting issues that concern conservatives, yet you expect us to believe data presented by a site DEVOTED to promoting climate change!
It's amusing when cultists get triggered by a simple report of the temperature data. They actually think thermometers represent a conspiracy against them.

It's amusing when cultists get triggered by a simple report of the temperature data. They actually think thermometers represent a conspiracy against them.
Problem is that you scum are the only ones triggered. In fact, your mind so deranged all can do is spew about trump.

Did it even occur to you to look up normal temps for that date and time of day? Of course it didn't. You just did one of your "derpderp it's not hot in the arctic, so global warming is a hoax!" things.

Climate Reanalyzer

Temps are well above average in the Arctic.
That's good!

That's right, Frank. The north slope of Alaska is cold in February. That proves global warming is a hoax.

They really make 'em dumb in denierstan.

Oh, Arctic temperature anomaly today is ... +2.94C. Dang. It's roasting up there.
Bernie Madoff accounting does not impress me

Forum List

Back