Warm, Southerly Winds Gust at Hurricane Force Over Greenland in Staggering Early Season Heatwave — T

OP......stop being so fucking hysterical. Its hotter in some places. Its cooler in some places. Just ike its always been. Why do you think the global warming nutters changed the phrase "global warming" to "climate change". Had to reflect that fact s0n so they could make people hysterical about places that would emerge as warmer.:eusa_dance:

duh

I love it that the warmer wetters in this forum still can't justify their claim. Still today. It must really suck to be them and post repeatedly the same bullshit all day, every day and have no one pay any attention to it. warmer evah, and it's a who cares? I laugh my nutsack off at these wannabe weathermen and women. I keep having to pick my balls up off the ground.

Take a breath..

Now take your Valium,...

This happens about twice every 60 years or so as a large La Niña forms... Guess whats forming....

Your word is shite. So... link please.

What, Are you incapable of making your own case? Post up the historical records of the shanook winds and then post up the historical record of forming La Niña's. then look at prevailing wind patterns and how they are changed by the cooling ocean surface.

One need only do a little science to show how they are interconnected.

That's right! I am a scientist and you are not.. You dont know how..

IF I have time later tonight I MIGHT do this for you..

Take a breath..

Now take your Valium,...

This happens about twice every 60 years or so as a large La Niña forms... Guess whats forming....

Your word is shite. So... link please.

What, Are you incapable of making your own case? Post up the historical records of the shanook winds and then post up the historical record of forming La Niña's. then look at prevailing wind patterns and how they are changed by the cooling ocean surface.

One need only do a little science to show how they are interconnected.

That's right! I am a scientist and you are not.. You dont know how..

IF I have time later tonight I MIGHT do this for you..

Scientist? You're an ignorant, lying jackass. If you'd had any sort of education, you'd realize that having made the claim - one which directly contadicts the statement of an agency full of actual experts with real degrees - it is YOUR responsibility to provide the supporting evidence you claim exists. So get fucking hot, asshole, or be PROVEN the liar we've all known you to be since you first came here and started flapping your worthless yap.

Forum List

Back