Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

Abortion is a hideous abomination. No, it is not a "deeply personal" decision. That's like saying rape is a deeply personal decision for a man. It's time to stop the deflection, and call abortion what it is, the direct killing of a human being.
Abomination interesting choice of words : rules Hebrew society made up to create a stronger warrior tribe so they could murder all their perceived enemies. Masturbation ( wasting seed ) , no sex outside of the process of attempting reproduction , and of course no homosexuality no matter how much you love your fellow man.

As Gandhi says, Christianity is ok, it's Christian that are the problem.
I have neighbors who never go to church but they are what Christians should be they are good neighbors ready to lend a hand if I need it and vice versa. They would never dream of forcing their will on other people. And they like a good joke.

Ghandi was bit of an arsehole.
Yes. By most accounts he was a sort of Michael Jackson of his time, sleeping with very young girls, nude wasn't it? He claimed he was celibate but why then did he do that? To prove he could resist the sexual urge? Or was his definition of sex strictly about penetration but that all sorts of fondling was permitted because he didn't classify it as "sex"?

EDIT! I just took a look and I haven't read all of it but I wanted to include it here before any responses:

Last edited:
Yes. By most accounts he was a sort of Michael Jackson of his time, sleeping with very young girls, nude wasn't it? He claimed he was celibate but why then did he do that? To prove he could resist the sexual urge? Or was his definition of sex strictly about penetration but that all sorts of fondling was permitted because he didn't classify it as "sex"?

EDIT! I just took a look and I haven't read all of it but I wanted to include it here before any responses:

Sounds very sad.

The view accepting sex outside marriage will doom you, right off the top. The Marxist left has lured so many into this trap by their media and social influence. I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills. Such a seemingly simple innocuous act has enormous consequences.

The figure is at least 69%, as reflected on people's view on sex outside marriage, and probably a whole lot more. A 1969 poll reported only 21% saying it was acceptable. How the world has fallen! The Marxists have been very successful in leading people to Hell.

For those who say eternal punishment is unfair, I'll remind you it is your choice.

“Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road. - Matthew 7: 13-14.
Then it's a good thing that all of those gay couples can marry now, right?

If this "god" of yours didn't want us to have sex he wouldn't have made orgasms feel so good or had us ejaculate a shower of sperm over the heads of females just like fish do.

Yes. Repression as a function of brainwashing is hilarious.
Odd, I've never felt repressed in my life. Married people have more and better sex than singles. It sounds like brainwashed irreligious folks are the ones repressed. They've bought into a lie.

If this "god" of yours didn't want us to have sex he wouldn't have made orgasms feel so good or had us ejaculate a shower of sperm over the heads of females just like fish do.
God does want us to have sex. Marrieds have more than singles. Like children, the irreligious don't follow the rules; then they wonder why their lives aren't working out.

Forum List

Back