Anyone here going to refuse the vaccine ??

it definitely has to do with Transhumanism

Transhumanism is the idea that the human condition could be improved by using technology to augment human intelligence or physiology.

It's about brain augmentation and bionic sex organs (citation required).

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the concept about wiping out everyone with poison.

Additionally, it is a well-documented fact that mRNA and DNA vaccines have never been approved for human use, and that leading experts, including Bill Gates, have publicly stated that a Covid-19 vaccine will likely use this technology.

Please see this report: Moderna Vaccine White Paper – “DNA Vaccines Have a Risk of Permanently Changing a Person’s DNA”. The following is a direct quote from a 2017 Moderna Biotechnology white paper:

“DNA vaccine work began thirty years ago, but as yet there are no licensed DNA vaccines and most remain in Phase 1 testing.

“The key challenge associated with DNA vaccines is that they must penetrate the cell nucleus (crossing two membranes; the cytoplasm and the nucleus). The DNA must then be transcribed in the nucleus into mRNA before moving to the cytoplasm to stimulate antigen production.

“This core complex pathway often requires both larger doses and special, often painful delivery devices using electric shocks or gold microspheres into person’s skin to deliver the DNA vaccine. Once inside the nucleus, DNA vaccines have a risk of permanently changing a person’s DNA.” ~ Moderna Biotech White Paper

However, I am positively concerned that this ends up with billions of brain hungry zombies.

I've been waiting 40 years for the Zombie Apocalypse. I have literally memorized the floor plan of every mall I've ever lived near and can't go into a building without figuring out the best ways to barricade the entrances.

I was so disappointed when COVID turned out to be the flu that I cried for a week.

I certainly hope the vaccine turns everyone into zombies. I really don't want to have been keeping a basement full of canned food , bottled water, and ammo for decades for no reason.

Careful what you wish for.... :D

and that leading experts, including Bill Gates, have publicly stated that a Covid-19 vaccine will likely use this technology.

Again, Bill and I don't hang out as much as we used to, but I'm almost 60% sure he didn't get his PhD in Immunology.

There is copious evidence he doesn't know anything about computers as well.

98-second-edition-56726ce21c0c1cd14bd979f5c56ad5ac-w98-2014-09-13-21-50-40.png

and that leading experts, including Bill Gates, have publicly stated that a Covid-19 vaccine will likely use this technology.

Again, Bill and I don't hang out as much as we used to, but I'm almost 60% sure he didn't get his PhD in Immunology.

There is copious evidence he doesn't know anything about computers as well.

View attachment 460265

Yes no doubt, he isn't an expert in anything besides stealing other ideas. As he was actually caught doing.

No Trump loving Conservative should get the vaccine

Be a man, get COVID and laugh it off, just like Trump did

Transhumanism is the idea that the human condition could be improved by using technology to augment human intelligence or physiology.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the concept about wiping out everyone with poison.

Additionally, it is a well-documented fact that mRNA and DNA vaccines have never been approved for human use, and that leading experts, including Bill Gates, have publicly stated that a Covid-19 vaccine will likely use this technology.

Please see this report: Moderna Vaccine White Paper – “DNA Vaccines Have a Risk of Permanently Changing a Person’s DNA”. The following is a direct quote from a 2017 Moderna Biotechnology white paper:

“DNA vaccine work began thirty years ago, but as yet there are no licensed DNA vaccines and most remain in Phase 1 testing.

“The key challenge associated with DNA vaccines is that they must penetrate the cell nucleus (crossing two membranes; the cytoplasm and the nucleus). The DNA must then be transcribed in the nucleus into mRNA before moving to the cytoplasm to stimulate antigen production.

“This core complex pathway often requires both larger doses and special, often painful delivery devices using electric shocks or gold microspheres into person’s skin to deliver the DNA vaccine. Once inside the nucleus, DNA vaccines have a risk of permanently changing a person’s DNA.” ~ Moderna Biotech White Paper

Correct me if i'm off here, but if no antigen exists, it is technically not a vaccine.....more a 'therapy'.......? ~S~

I won't take the Pfizer one. If at some point I get the opportunity to take one of the others, I might. The second pfizer shot has been knocking some people on their ass after the first one didn't bother them at all.
That means it’s working and it’s only 24 hrs of illness

No, it is a week of flu like symptoms and making people sick with the same symptoms of the virus is not "working" in my book.

The virus may kill me
I tend to get nuked by the flu

The second dose of Pfizer causes nausea because by then, the immune system is cocked and ready for the commiunist-evolved virus.

It would be ironic if all of Biden's supporters were taken out by the jab. :D
And nobody left to blame it on Donald Trump.
nobody to blame it on except beijing xiden ...and all of you sheep from the demonRATS.
this is what AMERICA gets from demonRAT idols...200 plus million to the lab that gave AMERICA the chinese flu

i honestly can't even imagine refusing the vaccine. I understand why pregnant mothers would wait a little longer, or why smaller children wouldn't be vaccinated, just yet, since the vaccine hasn't been tested on those particular groups, but everyone should get it.
have at it demonRAT...good luck

LOL..anti-vaxxers...love 'em

Speaking of anit-vaxxers, it makes sense what she has to say:

“Let me tell you, as an anti-vaxxer myself, who we really are. We are people who have been severely damaged by vaccines. We are mothers who watched our perfectly-healthy children regress after being vaccinated. We are children who bang our heads against walls because we’re living in agony and can’t put our pain into words.

We are individuals from all walks of life who looked into the blood-stained history of vaccines and pharmaceutical companies. We are people who are tired, who are absolutely fucxing done being bullied by monkeys in lab coats into injecting our children with chronic disease.”
Total horse shit. The anti-vaxxer movement was started by a doctor who was struck off after giving his opinion based on a control group of...12 people...

MRNA vaccines don't alter your dna anymore than a tylenol pill does. This is a conspiracy theory. No more valid than theories about lizard ppl or jewish lasers.

The virus may kill me
I tend to get nuked by the flu

ASK THE EXPERTS II

Ask the Experts II provides a platform to some of the world’s most outspoken and heavily censored medical professionals to express their views on the validity of the global pandemic, the safety & efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, masks and the other precautionary measures that have been so readily integrated into our everyday lives.

Forum List

Back