Anyone here going to refuse the vaccine ??

I won't take the Pfizer one. If at some point I get the opportunity to take one of the others, I might. The second pfizer shot has been knocking some people on their ass after the first one didn't bother them at all.
That means it’s working and it’s only 24 hrs of illness

In your spare time I suggest watching this:

Or this:

All the Jews are already vaccinated

Sad really, not much different then what they did to them in Nazi Germany.

Everyone has a different reaction to the vaccine, someone tolerates it asymptomatically, and someone is very bad, my friend is a medical worker and she said that she would not do a vaccine categorically, she did not want to be another guinea pig.

Not to mention, something can happen to your months to years down the road. No one knows because it has not even been tested on animals. And earlier vaccines for Corona types illnesses, all the animals died in the studies. She explains it very well.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Explains How the Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working in 3-6 Months
February 19, 2021

“We’ve been doing these vaccinations in America for a month. And in 30 days, we have over 40,000 adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event database…we have over 3,100 cases of anaphylactic shock, we have over 5,000 neurological reactions, which can range from headaches, to numbness and parasthesias, to headaches, to dizziness to vertigo, to feeling like you can’t feel your hands and your feet – in 30 days!

Remember, all the numbers of the adverse reactions aren't being reported, so the numbers reported may well fall far short of the true numbers of the victims of the jab. And still our people stand in line to get their poison.

Video here:

I won't take the Pfizer one. If at some point I get the opportunity to take one of the others, I might. The second pfizer shot has been knocking some people on their ass after the first one didn't bother them at all.

Or this:

Yes, with the RNA vaccine. Keep in mind the NWO wants to wipe Israel off the map.

i honestly can't even imagine refusing the vaccine. I understand why pregnant mothers would wait a little longer, or why smaller children wouldn't be vaccinated, just yet, since the vaccine hasn't been tested on those particular groups, but everyone should get it.

i honestly can't even imagine refusing the vaccine. I understand why pregnant mothers would wait a little longer, or why smaller children wouldn't be vaccinated, just yet, since the vaccine hasn't been tested on those particular groups, but everyone should get it.
You think in less than a year that the 'vaccine' has been fully tested on any age group?

You first...

artworks-000003607524-y8hep2-t500x500.jpg

Or this:

Yes, with the RNA vaccine. Keep in mind the NWO wants to wipe Israel off the map.

The NWO wants to wipe almost everyone off the map:

AKA: The Georgia Guide stones.

1613988891921.png

LOL..anti-vaxxers...love 'em
the vaccines aren't vaccines...they are anti-messengerRNA's

So in essense, its anti-mRNAers. Messing with one's rna/dna does not sound like a good long term ideal.

:hellno:

I'm not sure a vaccine is the best way to wipe everyone off the face of the Earth.

If it were possible to vaccinate every person on the planet were getting vaccinated at the same moment, it might work.

Unfortunately for the Illuminati, or the Bilderberg Group, or whomever is planning to wipe us out, vaccines will be rolled out globally over the next several months.

If people who take the vaccine initially start dropping like flies, the rest of the people might be reticent to take it. Then the whole plan falls apart.

But, other than that, it's a great plan.

I'm not sure a vaccine is the best way to wipe everyone off the face of the Earth.

If it were possible to vaccinate every person on the planet were getting vaccinated at the same moment, it might work.

Unfortunately for the Illuminati, or the Bilderberg Group, or whomever is planning to wipe us out, vaccines will be rolled out globally over the next several months.

If people who take the vaccine initially start dropping like flies, the rest of the people might be reticent to take it. Then the whole plan falls apart.

But, other than that, it's a great plan.

Some doctors are saying it could take months to a year, but you know they will be saying these people are dying of a new strain of Covid and they will never blame the vaccines although many will see it is obvious. But sure, if it isn't to depopulate the world it definitely has to do with Transhumanism at the very least and big profits.

I’m waiting till the end of the cycle as I’m healthy and not old. The concern over conspiracy ideas like trackers injected into your blood are whack. However, I am positively concerned that this ends up with billions of brain hungry zombies.

it definitely has to do with Transhumanism

Transhumanism is the idea that the human condition could be improved by using technology to augment human intelligence or physiology.

It's about brain augmentation and bionic sex organs (citation required).

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the concept about wiping out everyone with poison.

I’m waiting till the end of the cycle as I’m healthy and not old. The concern over conspiracy ideas like trackers injected into your blood are whack. However, I am positively concerned that this ends up with billions of brain hungry zombies.

Not exactly what you are saying but this Doctor explains the Transhumanism side of the jab.

However, I am positively concerned that this ends up with billions of brain hungry zombies.

I've been waiting 40 years for the Zombie Apocalypse. I have literally memorized the floor plan of every mall I've ever lived near and can't go into a building without figuring out the best ways to barricade the entrances.

I was so disappointed when COVID turned out to be the flu that I cried for a week.

I certainly hope the vaccine turns everyone into zombies. I really don't want to have been keeping a basement full of canned food , bottled water, and ammo for decades for no reason.

I've been waiting 40 years for the Zombie Apocalypse. I have literally memorized the floor plan of every mall I've ever lived near and can't go into a building without figuring out the best ways to barricade the entrances.

I was so disappointed when COVID turned out to be the flu that I cried for a week.

I certainly hope the vaccine turns everyone into zombies. I really don't want to have been keeping a basement full of canned food , bottled water, and ammo for decades for no reason.
Ive been training real time on video games. What the point in knowing how to fend off a hoard with a frying pan and a chainsaw if you can’t put that to good use?

Ive been training real time on video games. What the point in knowing how to fend off a hoard with a frying pan and a chainsaw if you can’t put that to good use?

I practice at the range ...

373e92f8d4fef64fcc2900cd6bea7551.jpg

I practice at the range ...

View attachment 460263
You better aim for K5 or you are screwed. Shooting a zombie in the torso is like nuking a Hurricane.

Forum List

Back