Israel issues green-badge-israels-covid-19-vaccination-certificate-opens-fast-track-to-normal-life

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England

I don't normally extol the virtues of Israeli government policy, on this though I think they have got it spot on.
No government mandate to tell people to take the vaccine buy a Green badge you can download proving you've been vaccinated. This leaves it to businesses to decide whether they will accept those without a badge from either working for them or entering their premises as customers.

It should be remembered that an employer may not have much choice. If he allows those without the badge to work and a colleague contracts the virus from them, the employer could then be sued.
I think insurance companies will demand employers only allow Green badge holders on their premises.

Other governments should follow suit.

I don't normally extol the virtues of Israeli government policy, on this though I think they have got it spot on.
No government mandate to tell people to take the vaccine buy a Green badge you can download proving you've been vaccinated. This leaves it to businesses to decide whether they will accept those without a badge from either working for them or entering their premises as customers.

It should be remembered that an employer may not have much choice. If he allows those without the badge to work and a colleague contracts the virus from them, the employer could then be sued.
I think insurance companies will demand employers only allow Green badge holders on their premises.

How about a yellow star? You could stick it right on the front of your jacket.

That's a good idea and we could go and daub 'R' for Refusnik on business windows.

But wait a minute I think you're trying to suggest we - the rational, are like Nazis?

Yours is the 10th post in 6 days that a right-winger has compared the Nazis with some mundane everyday event.

Knock it off!

That's a good idea and we could go and daub 'R' for Refusnik on business windows.

But wait a minute I think you're trying to suggest we - the rational, are like Nazis?

Yours is the 10th post in 6 days that a right-winger has compared the Nazis with some mundane everyday event.

Knock it off!

There is nothing "rational" about your irrational fear of a virus that kills less than 2% of the infected, nothing at all.

Knock it off!

There is nothing "rational" about your irrational fear of a virus that kills less than 2% of the infected, nothing at all.
So fuck the relatives of that 2% = 400,000 Americans and 120,000 Brits. Who has to live with the consequences.
Yea just fuck em, as long as it's not your ass why worry!

Knock it off!

So fuck the relatives of that 2% = 400,000 Americans and 120,000 Brits. Who has to live with the consequences.

Bad things happen, it's life. You don't shut the World down for this dumbass. You also cannot ASSUME a 100% infection rate. Grow up kid.

Knock it off!

Less than 1%.

Knock it off!

Bad things happen, it's life. You don't shut the World down for this dumbass. You also cannot ASSUME a 100% infection rate. Grow up kid.
I'm giving the Official Covid19 Death Figures, - last time I looked 400.000 US.

1614015002505.png

Democrats goal of a Marxist future for America. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Knock it off!

And that number is fake.

Knock it off!

Like I said, you are irrational in the extreme. Shut the Country down, how will you eat, pay your rent, make your car payment? Is the Gov going to do that for you? where will they get the money for that?

Knock it off!

Like I said, you are irrational in the extreme. Shut the Country down, how will you eat, pay your rent, make your car payment? Is the Gov going to do that for you? where will they get the money for that?
How do you think people in the UK have managed up to now?
Furloughing workers (People laid off get paid 80% of wages from the Gov.)
Businesses get up to 50,000 loans to keep going.
Just like in WWll we are all in it together.
You American right-wingers lack the Blitz spirit.

Knock it off!

Don't be stupid. You want to live in the EU move. Where does the Gov get the money for this?

Knock it off!

Don't be stupid. You want to live in the EU move. Where does the Gov get the money for this?
Silly! - Easy we just borrow it from China!

Knock it off!

Silly! - Easy we just borrow it from China!

Do you wet your pants worrying about these things?

They have insurance for that?

that doesn't make any sense.gif

The optics of this are horrible. The only thing that would be worse is if the ones without the vaccine had to wear the "badge."

Forum List

Back