Anyone here going to refuse the vaccine ??

I won't take the Pfizer one. If at some point I get the opportunity to take one of the others, I might. The second pfizer shot has been knocking some people on their ass after the first one didn't bother them at all.

I will NOT be getting the Covid jab, I don't even get a flu shot let alone this mRNA garbage. Putting your life in the hands of big pharma and the vaccine companies is not a very good idea.

R.N., Kristi Simmonds - Covid 19 Vaccine Tremors - Jan, 2021

Putting your life in the hands of big pharma and the vaccine companies is not a very good idea.

Of course, there's always alternative medicine...

healer-Shona-costume-Zimbabwe.jpg

Putting your life in the hands of big pharma and the vaccine companies is not a very good idea.

Of course, there's always alternative medicine...

View attachment 460228

I take Vitamin D3 and C daily and I have been around people who have tested positive, since I work in a prison. I have never had a problem. But many know the PCR tests are a fraud also.

I will NOT be getting the Covid jab, I don't even get a flu shot let alone this mRNA garbage. Putting your life in the hands of big pharma and the vaccine companies is not a very good idea.

Thank you.
They want to be guinea pigs for a long-term experiment,
more power to em.

Thank you.
more power to em.

Yea, let the ignorant sheep get their mRNA. It will be good for them. Maybe it really is a way of rooting out the dumb people as eugenicist have put forward.

An old coworker of mine just posted his story of almost dying after getting the Moderna shot. A bruise appeared on his hand after one week, and continued to get worse. He went to the emergency room and the blood test showed his blood platelets were near zero. He had to be hospitalized, got an infusion, several other treatments and after a week got better. They diagnosed ITP as a result of the vaccine shot:
“Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) may occur when the immune system mistakenly attacks platelets. In children, it may follow a viral infection. In adults, it may be chronic.”

He was lucky to survive that. I certainly won’t be taking any of those experimental RNA shots.

Yea, let the ignorant sheep get their mRNA. It will be good for them. Maybe it really is a way of rooting out the dumb people as eugenicist have put forward.
Have you seen all these drug commercials and the shitload of side effects
they list ? Like Chantix ....made by Pfizer . ( one of the companies producing the vaccine )
If that isn't a wake-up call, what is ? How stupid are people ?

Thank you.
more power to em.

Unfortunately most of my relatives are getting the shot. They are all Biden voters and believe whatever the TV tells them.

Have you seen all these drug commercials and the shitload of side effects
they list ? Like Chantix ....made by Pfizer . ( one of the companies producing the vaccine )
If that isn't a wake-up call, what is ? How stupid are people ?

Not to mention with all the research online. People can see what big pharma and vaccine companies have done to people over time. But you can lead a horse to water but you can't get them to drink. The mind control starts at a very early age along with the MSM pushing the continued propaganda. Even doctors and nurses are controlled by big pharma and push the propaganda.

Forum List

Back