Anyone on clonzapam ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It’s a Benzo drug that lowers the electric signals in your brain
It has saved my life and given me strength I never had before . It seems to numb fear in my brain ..which is a huge plus. !

I live in a very dangerous and chaotic city and this drug is much needed
It really makes me 10’ times tougher

I also need it for other problems
I take 2 mg a day ?? Seems a tad high ??

It has saved my life and given me strength I never had before . It seems to numb fear in my brain ..which is a huge plus. !

10 time tougher than what?

It seems to numb my fear
I work in a big S hole In central Vegas with scary folks that causes me panics attacks because of Vegas having so many guns and insane creatures

It seems to numb my fear
I work in a big S hole In central Vegas with scary folks that causes me panics attacks because of Vegas having so many guns and insane creatures
Are you sure you're not actually on a NYC subway?

It seems to numb my fear

For the price of a uhaul you can remedy that situation. Move to Texas. They have vacancies, and well, most of the people who have guns are gonna have to pawn them to pay their $5000 electric bill.

I am afraid of nothing. Cautious about a lot but afraid of nothing. Get a big dog and guns.

It seems to numb my fear

For the price of a uhaul you can remedy that situation. Move to Texas. They have vacancies, and well, most of the people who have guns are gonna have to pawn them to pay their $5000 electric bill.
I won’t fit into Texas culture !!

It seems to numb my fear

I won’t fit into Texas culture !!

Texans will change their culture to accommodate you. They are very welcoming that way.

I take one 1/2 mg of Clonazepam a day along with pregabalin 75mg, generic for lyrica twice a day. I take the Clonazepam for anxiety an insomnia but adding the Lyrica 75mg twice a day keeps my Phantom tooth pain at bay. Clonazepam used to handle all three but when I couldn't get the Mylan brand and switched to Accord the Phantom Tooth pain flared up. Now it's tolerable. I hope everything goes well with you. What brand of Clonazepam do you take.

I take one 1/2 mg of Clonazepam a day along with pregabalin 75mg, generic for lyrica twice a day. I take the Clonazepam for anxiety an insomnia but adding the Lyrica 75mg twice a day keeps my Phantom tooth pain at bay. Clonazepam used to handle all three but when I couldn't get the Mylan brand and switched to Accord the Phantom Tooth pain flared up. Now it's tolerable. I hope everything goes well with you. What brand of Clonazepam do you take.
It’s just generic
I take a whooping 2 mg a day ??

Is that drug addictive like Xanax? Same family. They are prescribed for short term use, right?
The DR said any higher dose and I would never get out of bed
It’s great going through life and being drugged out of your mind

Forum List

Back