Anyone here going to refuse the vaccine ??

LOL..anti-vaxxers...love 'em

Speaking of anit-vaxxers, it makes sense what she has to say:

“Let me tell you, as an anti-vaxxer myself, who we really are. We are people who have been severely damaged by vaccines. We are mothers who watched our perfectly-healthy children regress after being vaccinated. We are children who bang our heads against walls because we’re living in agony and can’t put our pain into words.

We are individuals from all walks of life who looked into the blood-stained history of vaccines and pharmaceutical companies. We are people who are tired, who are absolutely fucxing done being bullied by monkeys in lab coats into injecting our children with chronic disease.”

I will NOT be getting the Covid jab, I don't even get a flu shot let alone this mRNA garbage. Putting your life in the hands of big pharma and the vaccine companies is not a very good idea.

R.N., Kristi Simmonds - Covid 19 Vaccine Tremors - Jan, 2021

Thank you.
They want to be guinea pigs for a long-term experiment,
more power to em.

Yea, let the ignorant sheep get their mRNA. It will be good for them. Maybe it really is a way of rooting out the dumb people as eugenicist have put forward.

Unfortunately most of my relatives are getting the shot. They are all Biden voters and believe whatever the TV tells them.

It would be ironic if all of Biden's supporters were taken out by the jab. :D

An old coworker of mine just posted his story of almost dying after getting the Moderna shot. A bruise appeared on his hand after one week, and continued to get worse. He went to the emergency room and the blood test showed his blood platelets were near zero. He had to be hospitalized, got an infusion, several other treatments and after a week got better. They diagnosed ITP as a result of the vaccine shot:
“Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) may occur when the immune system mistakenly attacks platelets. In children, it may follow a viral infection. In adults, it may be chronic.”

He was lucky to survive that. I certainly won’t be taking any of those experimental RNA shots.

And what many people don't know is that the vaccine companies have no liability at all. You have to go through a government court, which could take years, to get any kind of settlement. And that is even if they find that the problems were caused by a vaccine.

I won't take the Pfizer one. If at some point I get the opportunity to take one of the others, I might. The second pfizer shot has been knocking some people on their ass after the first one didn't bother them at all.
That means it’s working and it’s only 24 hrs of illness

I will NOT be getting the Covid jab, I don't even get a flu shot let alone this mRNA garbage. Putting your life in the hands of big pharma and the vaccine companies is not a very good idea.

Thank you.
more power to em.

Yea, let the ignorant sheep get their mRNA. It will be good for them. Maybe it really is a way of rooting out the dumb people as eugenicist have put forward.

Unfortunately most of my relatives are getting the shot. They are all Biden voters and believe whatever the TV tells them.

I think you should reconsider as the virus is very serious

Thank you.
more power to em.

Only after every marginalized person of color in the world has received their shot.

Thank you.
more power to em.

I have done enough research and seen enough to know it is not. And a good doctor put all the research in a nice easy to read article that we all have been researching for a year now.

Thank you.
more power to em.

I have done enough research and seen enough to know it is not. And a good doctor put all the research in a nice easy to read article that we all have been researching for a year now.

I think you should reconsider!!
This virus is no joke

Thank you.
more power to em.

I think you should reconsider!!
This virus is no joke

They have never even proven it to exist.

WITHOUT ISOLATION/PURIFICATION, THIS “VIRUS” DOES NOT MEET STANDARD CRITERIA TO BE CALLED A VIRUS; LET ALONE “COVID-19”

Pic4_FINAL.jpg

The “standard operating procedure” for identifying any pathogen begins with isolation and purification, by using either Koch’s Four Postulates or more recently, Rivers’ Six Criteria (a modification of Koch’s Postulates for viruses).

The Rivers’ Six Criteria, though slightly different from Koch’s Four Postulates, are as follows:

• First, isolate the virus from the diseased host.
  • Second, cultivate the virus in host cells.
  • Third, provide proof of filterability.
  • Fourth, produce the same disease in a new host.
  • Fifth, re-isolate the virus.
  • Sixth, detect a specific immune response to the virus.

To date, not a single scientist has isolated and purified the SARS-CoV-2 RNA virus by using either Koch’s Four Postulates or Rivers’ Six Criteria.

Forum List

Back