Any Thoughts on The "Post-Trump" Republican Party Platform and Governance

I find it fascinating that even though the left for the moment controls both chambers of Congress and the Presidency many of them continue to obsess over Trump. Just spitballing here but it seems to me if the left was sure about there own platform they would be focusing on that and less about what Trump and the Republican party might or might not do moving foreward.
Emotional Disturbance and Mental Illness.

We are almost 60 days after Trump, and about 75 days after "The Ban" from Twitter. Former President Trump has been relegated to sending emails out begging for money and saying "please remember me!" about the vaccine -- so putting that aside for a second...what will The Republican Party look like post-Trump?

So far, from what I can ascertain, 75% of the party is just done. They're not looking to govern, they're not looking to lead, they're just hanging out. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a very good recent example. Then there is the 25%, let's call them the RINO's: these are the Mitt Romneys, a few of the GOP Governors such as Maryland's Hogan, and then some disparate politicians and people here and there who are still interested in doing the job of a politician (introducing new legislation and leading the people forward as a nation). I'll come back to this.

Now, granted, they are the minority party right now -- 4 years of Trump lost them basically everything including the last shreds of their sanity -- so they cannot stop anything in the House, and in the Senate can only Filibuster. Either way, this is what I am currently seeing from all pillars of the Republican Party Machine (in order below 2- Media, 1- Political, 3-Local, 4-Cultural):

- The newest (1) pillar seems to be pure and simple: "Democracy is not worth the trouble". We saw with the most recently election, that this was a watershed moment for the current GOP as it stands in the 21st century: "Winning by sheer majority number of American votes" is just not worth the effort. They have sown the seeds of mistrust in Democracy and the history of US Government. This is the bulk of their political efforts right now. We are nearing 6 months after the election, and the daily argument by their politicians such as Ron Johnson is still focused on November elections and not on the future or leading people.

- The second (2) pillar seems to be a constant stream of media scrutiny to try and harm the new Biden Administration. Using Twitter and media mouthpieces, the scrutiny seems to be predicated around two simple falsities: The Rio Grande Border between Mexico and Texas is brand new. And secondly, people just now started coming in the last 60 days and had never done so before. Nothing really to elaborate on here, it's purely media attempts to damage the winner and current President. From what I am seeing, neither he nor Press Secretary Jen Psaki are even really bothering to care about the media's heat on this issue.

- The third (3) seems to be on the local level of government. I no longer am seeing governance at a local level by the GOP. Texas is filing lawsuits against entire states to throw out millions of votes; Kentucky is adding laws to where cops cannot be called mean names; Georgia is removing the ability for human beings to bring water bottles for other people while waiting in line to vote. Arkansas recently introduced a bill to make it a felony to get an abortion for a woman, blanketing any other exceptions other than rape. The rest have censured Federal GOP Senators who voted to impeach trump, and are just making racist comments about Americans (Ron Johnson looking at you).

-The last (4) pillar is probably the largest that I cannot really understand, and that is the pure cultural aspect of the 21st century Republican party. People like Lauren Bohbert have gotten elected to the highest congress in the land on platforms of: being an idiot. Ignorance seems to be a strength. Any argument about progress is tossed out with "yeah, but". Any logical conclusion that can be made with senses is tossed out as "Trump said ___". I truly do not think we have seen the end of the damage done by the last administration to the Republican voting base. Everything has been politicized for them. Books, masks, cars, TV, music, sports, you name it.

In conclusion, I'm just trying to get a feel for what exactly -IS- the platform going forward for the Republican party? Is it really as simple as this going forward for its voters:

1: There's a border crises
2: The election several months ago was stolen
3: Guns
4: Abortion

If so, I just don't see a future with any of these platforms. What will the Republican party look like tomorrow?

Thanks for reading!
I suspect we will not like it any better than the last platform he and his followers put together:
View attachment 467452
Haha....yeah that Americans First platform was terrible wasn’t it?
Was a good name, didn't live up to it though.

We are almost 60 days after Trump, and about 75 days after "The Ban" from Twitter. Former President Trump has been relegated to sending emails out begging for money and saying "please remember me!" about the vaccine -- so putting that aside for a second...what will The Republican Party look like post-Trump?

So far, from what I can ascertain, 75% of the party is just done. They're not looking to govern, they're not looking to lead, they're just hanging out. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a very good recent example. Then there is the 25%, let's call them the RINO's: these are the Mitt Romneys, a few of the GOP Governors such as Maryland's Hogan, and then some disparate politicians and people here and there who are still interested in doing the job of a politician (introducing new legislation and leading the people forward as a nation). I'll come back to this.

Now, granted, they are the minority party right now -- 4 years of Trump lost them basically everything including the last shreds of their sanity -- so they cannot stop anything in the House, and in the Senate can only Filibuster. Either way, this is what I am currently seeing from all pillars of the Republican Party Machine (in order below 2- Media, 1- Political, 3-Local, 4-Cultural):

- The newest (1) pillar seems to be pure and simple: "Democracy is not worth the trouble". We saw with the most recently election, that this was a watershed moment for the current GOP as it stands in the 21st century: "Winning by sheer majority number of American votes" is just not worth the effort. They have sown the seeds of mistrust in Democracy and the history of US Government. This is the bulk of their political efforts right now. We are nearing 6 months after the election, and the daily argument by their politicians such as Ron Johnson is still focused on November elections and not on the future or leading people.

- The second (2) pillar seems to be a constant stream of media scrutiny to try and harm the new Biden Administration. Using Twitter and media mouthpieces, the scrutiny seems to be predicated around two simple falsities: The Rio Grande Border between Mexico and Texas is brand new. And secondly, people just now started coming in the last 60 days and had never done so before. Nothing really to elaborate on here, it's purely media attempts to damage the winner and current President. From what I am seeing, neither he nor Press Secretary Jen Psaki are even really bothering to care about the media's heat on this issue.

- The third (3) seems to be on the local level of government. I no longer am seeing governance at a local level by the GOP. Texas is filing lawsuits against entire states to throw out millions of votes; Kentucky is adding laws to where cops cannot be called mean names; Georgia is removing the ability for human beings to bring water bottles for other people while waiting in line to vote. Arkansas recently introduced a bill to make it a felony to get an abortion for a woman, blanketing any other exceptions other than rape. The rest have censured Federal GOP Senators who voted to impeach trump, and are just making racist comments about Americans (Ron Johnson looking at you).

-The last (4) pillar is probably the largest that I cannot really understand, and that is the pure cultural aspect of the 21st century Republican party. People like Lauren Bohbert have gotten elected to the highest congress in the land on platforms of: being an idiot. Ignorance seems to be a strength. Any argument about progress is tossed out with "yeah, but". Any logical conclusion that can be made with senses is tossed out as "Trump said ___". I truly do not think we have seen the end of the damage done by the last administration to the Republican voting base. Everything has been politicized for them. Books, masks, cars, TV, music, sports, you name it.

In conclusion, I'm just trying to get a feel for what exactly -IS- the platform going forward for the Republican party? Is it really as simple as this going forward for its voters:

If so, I just don't see a future with any of these platforms. What will the Republican party look like tomorrow?

Thanks for reading!
I suspect we will not like it any better than the last platform he and his followers put together:
View attachment 467452
Was a good name, didn't live up to it though.
Apparently not in the Democrat slums where nobody wanted to start a business.
It lived up to it's name in the slums of Republican slums where businesses moved in by the dozens.

Either way, the point of the poll was that the most devout CPAC people were on the fence about it. In a general election it would be even worse.........
Umm... No. It would better.

It's been said over and over, and I'll say it again just as some others have. Trump is not really a republican. The guy isn't even a conservative. Most republicans, read here the establishment, don't like Trump anymore than most democrats. He's not even a conservative.

The percentage goes up, not down, when you start asking people if he should run again if you are asking Independents/Undecided voters.

***Take all that with a gain of salt. Those are my beliefs. You are free to think I'm wrong.

Now, granted, they are the minority party right now -- 4 years of Trump lost them basically everything -- so they cannot stop anything in the House, and in the Senate can only Filibuster. Either way, this is what I am currently seeing from all pillars of the Republican Party Machine (in order below 2- Media, 1- Political, 3-Local, 4-Cultural):

Thanks for reading!
tl;dr

Did you lay awake all of last night coming up with that dreck?

Don't blame you for not reading it. There were some big words you probably wouldn't understand anyway.

Trump 2024

The way Comrade Biden is going, there might not be enough cheating available to stop him.
There is no way, what is left of the republican party will get behind running trump as their candidate in 2024. It would be the biggest gift to the Democrats, they could possible get. The weight of the baggage he brings couldn't be lifted with a crane. That is similar why many republicans wished in-vain to see Hillary in the race for 2020. He could run as an independent without further long lasting damage to the republican brand (if it still exists), but would split the vote, guaranteeing the Democrat (any Democrat) would win in a landslide.
Trump isn't taking your pension from you.
No, I'm good, but I am not certain LTG Flynn will keep his.
I'm sure every Democrat in Congress will never be accused of the crimes they committed.
But that has zero to do with your emotional disturbance being triggered by Trump.
Why not. Are the Democrats that uniformly good or are you guys just giving up? Sure, you failed at pin the crime on hillary, but kept trying. She was just too damned smart for you. You should not give up, though. Holding the party in power's feet to the fire on perceived illegal acts is the best function of the opposition party, as neither sides really polices their own very well. Your party's big players were just stupid and and got caught, heck still getting caught, possibly because they were all in one place as your leader gathered them conveniently to his inner circle. Your party no longer runs on ideas. Crime watch is all you got. If they cannot handle that, what good to the country can they possibly be. Might as well pack it in and go home. Of course 7 of them have already announced, that is exactly their intention.

Thanks for reading!
View attachment 467452

The name was fine, but they way it was enacted sucked.

Hoss you did not reply,are you now saying you agree with me? If so,better get rid of the sig then.lol

Trump 2024

The way Comrade Biden is going, there might not be enough cheating available to stop him.
There is no way, what is left of the republican party will get behind running trump as their candidate in 2024. It would be the biggest gift to the Democrats, they could possible get. The weight of the baggage he brings couldn't be lifted with a crane. That is similar why many republicans wished in-vain to see Hillary in the race for 2020. He could run as an independent without further long lasting damage to the republican brand (if it still exists), but would split the vote, guaranteeing the Democrat (any Democrat) would win in a landslide.
I'm sure every Democrat in Congress will never be accused of the crimes they committed.
But that has zero to do with your emotional disturbance being triggered by Trump.
Why not. Are the Democrats that uniformly good or are you guys just giving up? Sure, you failed at pin the crime on hillary, but kept trying. She was just too damned smart for you. You should not give up, though. Holding the party in power's feet to the fire on perceived illegal acts is the best function of the opposition party, as neither sides really polices their own very well. Your party's big players were just stupid and and got caught, heck still getting caught, possibly because they were all in one place as your leader gathered them conveniently to his inner circle. Your party no longer runs on ideas. Crime watch is all you got. If they cannot handle that, what good to the country can they possibly be. Might as well pack it in and go home. Of course 7 of them have already announced, that is exactly their intention.
The Hillary stuff was bullshit from the beginning.
I know that attorneys know how to cover their tracks from the failed FBI investigations involving both parties in Nassau County.
You hate Trump because he's an Alpha Male; I know a few guys like you.

Either way, the point of the poll was that the most devout CPAC people were on the fence about it. In a general election it would be even worse.........
Umm... No. It would better.

It's been said over and over, and I'll say it again just as some others have. Trump is not really a republican. The guy isn't even a conservative. Most republicans, read here the establishment, don't like Trump anymore than most democrats. He's not even a conservative.

The percentage goes up, not down, when you start asking people if he should run again if you are asking Independents/Undecided voters.

***Take all that with a gain of salt. Those are my beliefs. You are free to think I'm wrong.

I'm sure it would go even higher if you asked just his family. Oh, wait, just the small part of his family that doesn't hate him.

Trump 2024

The Hillary stuff was bullshit from the beginning.
I know that attorneys know how to cover their tracks from the failed FBI investigations involving both parties in Nassau County.
You hate Trump because he's an Alpha Male; I know a few guys like you.
Dude, you ain't met me. That's not how I roll. I just know leadership and he ain't it. Probably a family thing going back at least to his conscription dodging, whore house running grand dad.

Last edited:
Hoss you did not reply,are you now saying you agree with me? If so,better get rid of the sig then.lol

I believe the country is going to be enlightened soon about the outcome of the election and the drying up of the Swamp. Many shocking things are going to be revealed.

I find it fascinating that even though the left for the moment controls both chambers of Congress and the Presidency many of them continue to obsess over Trump. Just spitballing here but it seems to me if the left was sure about there own platform they would be focusing on that and less about what Trump and the Republican party might or might not do moving foreward.
Their biggest fear is Trump. They must have nightmares every night. Imagine America prospering like never before, a transparent president . Democrats worst nightmare.

Their biggest fear is Trump. They must have nightmares every night. Imagine America prospering like never before, a transparent president . Democrats worst nightmare.
And the Rinos like Bush and Romney as well.

In conclusion, I'm just trying to get a feel for what exactly -IS- the platform going forward for the Republican party? Is it really as simple as this going forward for its voters

They laid it all out at the CPAC:

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 3.22.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 3.22.34 PM.png

That's right. The issues before conservatives today are:
  1. FIX THE FUCKING ELECTION SYSTEM.
  2. Uphold the constitution.
  3. CLOSE THE BORDER.
  4. Jobs.
  5. Guns.
  6. Lower taxes / cut spending.
  7. Security and foreign relations.
  8. Pro Life.
  9. Give us Donald Trump.

The exact opposite of the DNC who wants:
  • Anything goes wide open elections.
  • Fuck the constitution.
  • End the country, open the border to anyone.
  • Government benefits / control.
  • Confiscation and restriction of rights.
  • High taxes and spending.
  • Globalization.
  • Population control / cheap life.
  • Anyone but Trump (even Joe!)
GOP is the party of freedom.
Democrats are the party of fear.

Because Trump is more popular today then the day he left office. The communists are scared shitless knowing that he can run in 2024 and WIN.

I believe the country is going to be enlightened soon about the outcome of the election and the drying up of the Swamp. Many shocking things are going to be revealed.
Well I don’t need to tell you I hope you are right especially on the drying up on the swamp but I just don’t see it. I had hopes that Trump was different than the past five corrupt war mongering administrations going all the back to Reagan,I was hoping that he would do what our last halfway decent president Carter tried to do,get rid of the CIA but could not cause he ignorantly started too late his last year in office and could not do so cause he only served one term.

I give Trump credit where credit is due thst just like carter,he also kept us out of wars which is why same as carter,the elite made sure he suffered the same fate and not serve a second term. However he pissed me off cause he had four years to get rid of the Cia and fed and did not lift one finger to do so.

He could easily have got rid of the fed by reinstating Kennedy’s executive order that he signed five months before his assassination but he did not.It seems to me he was too worried about staying alive instead of doing the right thing for the people as our last great president kennedy did.:mad-61:

In conclusion, I'm just trying to get a feel for what exactly -IS- the platform going forward for the Republican party? Is it really as simple as this going forward for its voters

They laid it all out at the CPAC:

View attachment 467477
View attachment 467478

That's right. The issues before conservatives today are:
  1. FIX THE FUCKING ELECTION SYSTEM.
  2. Uphold the constitution.
  3. CLOSE THE BORDER.
  4. Jobs.
  5. Guns.
  6. Lower taxes / cut spending.
  7. Security and foreign relations.
  8. Pro Life.
  9. Give us Donald Trump.

The exact opposite of the DNC who wants:
  • Anything goes wide open elections.
  • Fuck the constitution.
  • End the country, open the border to anyone.
  • Government benefits / control.
  • Confiscation and restriction of rights.
  • High taxes and spending.
  • Globalization.
  • Population control / cheap life.
  • Anyone but Trump (even Joe!)
GOP is the party of freedom.
Democrats are the party of fear.
Thank you. I appreciate you, you are the first person to actually give thoughts on what the future platforms should be!!

Emotional Disturbance and Mental Illness.
You just described the op to a tee, :abgg2q.jpg: A kid who has fantasy’s about being an adult.:lmao::rofl:

Forum List

Back