"Lying for money" - what crazy Marje did this week.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Qanon betty, along with her BFF - Qanonveronica, along with some other CONgress critters like josh hawley, mark gaetz & raphael cruz are just performance artists with no real passion to help america.

You will see a lot more of this. Her crazy Q platform is based on lies and playing to the fears of the inadequates who vote for her.
Will she end up on a reserve in Idaho with the other nuts ?
How about you put the "lie" in the OP, so I don't have to click on that degenerate leftist rag of a newspaper.

You will see a lot more of this. Her crazy Q platform is based on lies and playing to the fears of the inadequates who vote for her.
How about you put the "lie" in the OP, so I don't have to click on that degenerate leftist rag of a newspaper.
You`re afraid of newspapers? It`s a video of crazy Marge spewing her nonsense. Which "lie" do you speak of? The truly horrifying thing is the fact that she`s breeding.

I think that the specific lie in this instance is to do with some gun control nonsense. One of her colleagues is making the case that she is making stuff up. (again). Apparently she is making loads of money from scared folk who believe her lies.

That will give her more time for "polyamorous tantric sex" I suppose.

Qanon betty, along with her BFF - Qanonveronica, along with some other CONgress critters like josh hawley, mark gaetz & raphael cruz are just performance artists with no real passion to help america.

It’s not their job to help America or Americans. It’s their job to govern under the strict limitations provided in Article I, Sector 8 of the US Constitution and Amendment 10 thereof. Nothing more.

“Crazy”?
When I saw that in the thread title I thought the thread would be about MTG believing women can have cocks or that men fucking men was cool or that America is better with more wetbacks....hahaha...you know, real crazy.

“Crazy”?
When I saw that in the thread title I thought the thread would be about MTG believing women can have cocks or that men fucking men was cool or that America is better with more wetbacks....hahaha...you know, real crazy.
"Crazy" is thinking that trump won the election or believing in Jewish space lasers. Two different forms of crazy but obviously on the same page.

“Crazy”?
"Crazy" is thinking that trump won the election or believing in Jewish space lasers. Two different forms of crazy but obviously on the same page.

Nah...real crazy is looking down at a penis and referring to the man as a woman and pretending blacks are America’s greatest asset. That’s real crazy.

“Crazy”?

Nah...real crazy is looking down at a penis and referring to the man as a woman and pretending blacks are America’s greatest asset. That’s real crazy.
Real crazy is worshipping the treasonous loser Bobbie Lee. Give it up BL, slavery isn`t going to make a comeback.

I think that the specific lie in this instance is to do with some gun control nonsense. One of her colleagues is making the case that she is making stuff up. (again). Apparently she is making loads of money from scared folk who believe her lies.

That will give her more time for "polyamorous tantric sex" I suppose.
Sorry. Not seeing the "lie".

“Crazy”?

Real crazy is worshipping the treasonous loser Bobbie Lee. Give it up BL, slavery isn`t going to make a comeback.

Haha...Slavery never died in America. Libs tell us daily that we need illiterate wetbacks because they are willing to work the jobs whitey won’t and they’ll work for shit money, in shit conditions. You simply traded the negro for the wetback that’s all.

Yet, right wingers believe only "first generation" politicians are bad. Go figure.

My guess is that "Independent" is hardly independent. Maybe the reporter, Gustof Kilander, created the story for profit. What if Kinzinger is wrong and Greene is right?

This is the common law for the common defense, insist our legislators do their Job!

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

“Crazy”?
Yet you believe in entertainers telling us things. The video of David Bowie and Mick Jagger.... "Dancing in the Streets" is proof enough for you that they are for real with realism.

“Crazy”?
Yet you believe in entertainers telling us things. The video of David Bowie and Mick Jagger.... "Dancing in the Streets" is proof enough for you that they are for real with realism.
That is the most random post on this board ever. In no way do the worlds of Bowie and this nazi slag collide.

It’s not their job to help America or Americans. It’s their job to govern under the strict limitations provided in Article I, Sector 8 of the US Constitution and Amendment 10 thereof. Nothing more.

bullshit. they WORK for us. they were hired BY US. our taxes pay their fucking salary; & a representative from the house is defined by it's very name.... to represent US. a senator works for the individual state that HIRED him.

you're a dolt.

bullshit. they WORK for us. they were hired BY US. our taxes pay their fucking salary; & a representative from the house is defined by it's very name.... to represent US. a senator works for the individual state that HIRED him.

you're a dolt.

No. I’m an Originalist. Read the founding documents. There’s nothing in there about making the lives of individuals better. It’s all about maintaining the NATION (not the citizens) best interests. That’s where the Tenth Amendment comes in. The State and Local Governments are where individuals were supposed to go for their handouts and their pork. NOT Washington DC.

you're a dolt.

No. I’m an Originalist. Read the founding documents. There’s nothing in there about making the lives of individuals better. It’s all about maintaining the NATION (not the citizens) best interests. That’s where the Tenth Amendment comes in. The State and Local Governments are where individuals were supposed to go for their handouts and their pork. NOT Washington DC.

& to promote the general welfare.

Forum List

Back