The Republican party has become a full-fledged anti-sex movement

Anti child sex. It must be killing you.

Newest thing. I saw this and laughed.

IMG_1006.png

You are obviously in the anti sex party. Like all cults that try to supress human begaviour it will end badly.

See what happened to those moralists in Moms 4 Threesomes. They are up on rape charges now. Matt Gaetz being investigated over his interest in teenage girls.

I am old enough to remember that great statesman Madison Cawthorn, He grew sick of attending GOP sex parties so they cancelled him.

The swamp needs draining. Mike Pence was a godly man. They got rid of him. Now they have a pussy grabber.
When did Trump say that he grabbed women by their private parts? Do tell.

Of all the scores of lying ***** who have accused Trump of all manner of indiscretions, is there a single one who ever accused him of that particular atrocity? Hint: No.

Do you even have a passing interest in reality? It would appear not.

I dont think this is a shock to anyone.

Of course the article means other people having sex not republicans of course. Trump has paid for multiple abortions and his recent court activity encompasses rape and paying hush money to a woman.

This whilst his pregnant wife was giving birth.

We should also consider the nocturnal habits of the Moms 4 Threesomes founders. Fierce and moral by day but a bit more relaxed after dark.

And I am not even going to mention Lauren "Handjob" Boebert. A devout grandmother at all times except in the sensual atmosphere of a Beetlejuice performance.

But these libertarian types have a tiny voice in the Evangelic firmament. How can their voices be heard in a party of humourless puritans ?

Will trump usher in a second summer of love ?

:itsok:......:cuckoo:

I dont think this is a shock to anyone.

Of course the article means other people having sex not republicans of course. Trump has paid for multiple abortions and his recent court activity encompasses rape and paying hush money to a woman.

This whilst his pregnant wife was giving birth.

We should also consider the nocturnal habits of the Moms 4 Threesomes founders. Fierce and moral by day but a bit more relaxed after dark.

And I am not even going to mention Lauren "Handjob" Boebert. A devout grandmother at all times except in the sensual atmosphere of a Beetlejuice performance.

But these libertarian types have a tiny voice in the Evangelic firmament. How can their voices be heard in a party of humourless puritans ?

Will trump usher in a second summer of love ?
For someone who can’t get any, you sure do think about sex a bunch.

Forum List

Back