‘I think it’s going to get worse’: More people living in homeless camps in Savannah

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
More people now than in the past are living under bridges or in the woods, often in filthy conditions. Homeless prevention groups say the number of rogue camps in the Savannah area has grown to 39. The most they have seen in years.

I think that this is the tip of the iceberg and this is going to get increasingly worse.

More people now than in the past are living under bridges or in the woods, often in filthy conditions. Homeless prevention groups say the number of rogue camps in the Savannah area has grown to 39. The most they have seen in years.

I think that this is the tip of the iceberg and this is going to get increasingly worse.
the more government intervention you have the more suffering you will see,,

Bidenvilles

That's why I left a big liberal shit-hole and moved to a smaller, more conservative town. Yeah, there are still some random bums, but not the legions of them like in L.A.

We've got tens of thousands of criminal invaders arriving every day. What do you think is going to happen?
download.png

As long as Xiden and the Dems continue to allow illegals to flow into the United States at rapid chaotic speeds, we will see more and more of these homeless camps across the United Sfates....poverty, and Covid is what the Xiden admin has promised.

As long as Xiden and the Dems continue to allow illegals to flow into the United States at rapid chaotic speeds, we will see more and more of these homeless camps across the United Sfates....poverty, and Covid is what the Xiden admin has promised.
That is not helping. I don't know where the hell people are at to even imagine that this is a good move.

They're having to build more and more highway overpasses in Texas to provide living areas for our homeless masses. Why does Texas have so many Liberal policies?

Should homeless drug addicts and the mentally ill be housed in hotels while criminal invader children are unhoused? For the children. Return the homeless to the streets.

Savannah has always been poor once you leave the tourist areas.

Forum List

Back