It is time to use genetic engineering to make the male sex develop wombs so they can have their own fucking babies through c-section.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
It is time to use genetic engineering to make the male sex develop wombs so they can have their own fucking babies through c-section. I am just saying. We will have the tech and the ability within the next few decades to pull it off.

This way men would understand why we need the right to abortion, birth control and so much more. This way we could start to be equal and they could shut the fuck up with their fascist control bullshit. We then could live together in peace with the same understanding.

It is time to use genetic engineering to make the male sex develop wombs so they can have their own fucking babies through c-section. I am just saying. We will have the tech and the ability within the next few decades to pull it off.

This way men would understand why we need the right to abortion, birth control and so much more. This way we could start to be equal and they could shut the fuck up with their fascist control bullshit. We then could live together in peace with the same understanding.

Are you in danger of needing an abortion?

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u7.jpg

For a happy gay woman, you sure spew a lot of hate.

Here's a thought, if you don't want a kid, don't do what it takes to make one. We've had that technology since the dawn of time. And just so you know more babies are being killed in abortion clinics than before Dobbs. So take your commie gaslighting and shove it.

1711688481458.png

Ah.h..h... The quandary... Was Mary Shelley's book about the mere creation of a monster or man's attempt to appropriate, neh steal!, the power of creation from women?

Who's needs a frakking womb when a petri dish or a lab with the power of lightning to create monstrosities will do?

CHUCKLE

:)

no to all of this, all of it. Especially the "live in peace" stuff--people who say this are always the biggest bullies. That's first.

Second, there is NO WAY we are anywhere near having the "tech and the ability" to transplant wombs in the next decades. We barely understand how it is women get pg and carry babies in the first place***. The process is so delicate and in some ways mysterious we are at the forefront of understanding.

For example I just read an article that said a woman and her baby share genetic material to the extent that the baby's cells remain in the mother's body decades after birth and do repair work on the mother up to twenty years later. You think that's easily replicated?

***Of course we understand how it works. What I mean is: the sensitive process that must take place for the mother's body to not reject the baby as foreign and instead allow baby to flourish. You transplant a uterus and expect a man to have that capability? No way.

Have decided OP is just a deliberate wind - up merchant , or, a deliberate insert to check out reactions /views / opinions on a limited sample basis of a chat site .

What color is your hair right now?

oh geezus.....lol....

Why isnt this in the Loony Bin section?

A murderer who sounds like a murderer, you are refreshing.
Anyway, feminists like you have made worldwide the killing of females exceedingly more than males. Yeah, progress.

Here are some real women

We want a future in India with girls in it.​

63 million girls are missing from India’s population. Join us in ending female gendercide!

As someone has said, "Artificial intelligence is better than none at all".
The suggested idea of this thread is an one whose time will never come.

Forum List

Back