Zone1 antiCatholics should accept Catholicism for this reason, if no other

I don't really get any of the responses here.

But at least no one argued

probably because they can't (honestly, anyhow)

:)

The Godfather was Catholic, but I get your point.
The Godfather was one of the most dishonest movies ever made. Even as ruthless as the mafia is, they were not as blood thirsty as depicted in that godawful movie (and I only watched maybe 2/3 of it).

And if you think mafia folks are true Catholics (or maybe you don't but you like to use such things against the hated Catholics)

you know less about Catholicism than most anti-Catholics (which is really saying something)

Good lord, nobody hates Catholics. Recent history on this Board though has shown them to be whiny cry babies

And what makes you think anti-Catholics hate Catholics?
ha ha, that's funny

I know what it's like to be a devout Catholic. That should answer your question. I've had Protestants tell me just how heinous all Catholics are or were in the past, which is usually a bunch of fake history

They pretty much tell Catholics they're going to Hell.

So who died and made them judge, jury and executioner of their fellow Christians? (not that that kind of judging is at all "Christian")

Catholics make society a better place (the real ones anyhow)

They aren't smashing into stores on the pretense of "protesting" whatever they think is wrong in society

They aren't becoming abortion doctors like Gosnell --who joked about murdering babies (also murdered women, but the woman's movement don't care about women when it means also criticizing the abortion industry. They have their priorities, ya know)

Yes, there is a lot of mayhem that practicing Catholics just are not engaged in

And yet they are all going to Hell, to hear some protesters tell it

:rolleyes:

the reason ethic groups are castigated as lawless is because they are very effective as a organization that works together in unity to do lawless acts.

organized crime and working together as many, many people of one ethnic group to undermine the law of the land - this is why ethic groups are castigated as lawless - they are very effective and good and successful at accomplishing their law breaking activities.

but what about the rest of the people within the ethnic group who are law abiding, they deserve respect ? of course, is one ethnic group more prone to work together as a unit made of many members like a mob situation.

but the reason, for example the Irish, the Irish in the early history of America came to America in floods, there were mostly good law abiding Irish people ..... but . . . a small percentage but still many, many Irish people worked together as an ethnic community to commit crime and they were very, very effective at completing their crimes and getting away withy it, because they worked together as a group, this is why certain ethnic groups today in the 20th century are the statistical majority of highest ethnic group in prisons and castigated as a law breaking ethnical group

They work together and their crimes they intend to commit are successful and they get away with it without getting caught for a longer duration of time - and are able to commit more crime, compared to an individual breaking the law who is alone with no - one else working this lawlessness activity - and their ethnic or race seems at times to be targeted.

Last edited:
God doesn't care about religion.
how do you know?

And I know that is not true anyway

He loves HIS own religion, as He knows that is the one that can save... It is the religion Christ established on Earth..

If that religion seems "odd" to someone

maybe it is that person who has a problem, not the Church, certainly not God

Forum List

Back