Zone1 It's virtually impossible for Protestants to understand Catholicism

And you do not understand what you read.

One stupid empty phrase after another stupid empty phrase. One man alone is not able to be as stupid as you play to be.

No no no no no. You butcher the bible and use it like Thor's hammer. I never did do so. I let speak her on her own in the hope she will make a string shake.

What Have I butchered? Let's start with this: 1Peter 4:5-6, "Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh (alive), but live according to God is the spirit." You don't believe your eyes that the dead in spirit form are alive to God still? And, that they are being preached to? You deny this from this scripture? You deny your eyes?
Now read this: John 3:5, "While Jesus told Nicodemus, “Amen, Amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit." You don't believe your eyes that baptism by water and the Holy Ghost is essential to enter the kingdom of God after your resurrected? By the way, the Kingdom of God is the Celestial Glory, not the Terrestrial of Telestial (1Cor15:39-42) If you don't want to go to the Celestial Glory in Heaven, then baptism isn't required. But, because the spirits in spirit prison are being preached to, even today, then if they accept the fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they will be judged as those who accept the fulness of the Gospel in life today. But, they have to be baptized. So, without a body, how is the spirit person to be baptized? Doesn't seem fair if they want eternal life in the kingdom of God. So, as stated in 1Cor15:29, it's why the early saints were baptizing for the dead because of Peter's words. And, that is why we Latter-day Saints baptize for the dead. You deny your eyes of these verses???

41 verses.
Let's start with this: 1Peter 4:5-6, "Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh (alive), but live according to God is the spirit." You don't believe your eyes that the dead in spirit form are alive to God still? And, that they are being preached to? You deny this from this scripture? You deny your eyes?
Now read this: John 3:5, "While Jesus told Nicodemus, “Amen, Amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit." You don't believe your eyes that baptism by water and the Holy Ghost is essential to enter the kingdom of God after your resurrected? By the way, the Kingdom of God is the Celestial Glory, not the Terrestrial of Telestial (1Cor15:39-42) If you don't want to go to the Celestial Glory in Heaven, then baptism isn't required. But, because the spirits in spirit prison are being preached to, even today, then if they accept the fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they will be judged as those who accept the fulness of the Gospel in life today. But, they have to be baptized. So, without a body, how is the spirit person to be baptized? Doesn't seem fair if they want eternal life in the kingdom of God. So, as stated in 1Cor15:29, it's why the early saints were baptizing for the dead because of Peter's words. And, that is why we Latter-day Saints baptize for the dead. You deny your eyes of these verses???

Let's start with this: 1Peter 4:5-6, "Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh (alive), but live according to God is the spirit." You don't believe your eyes that the dead in spirit form are alive to God still? And, that they are being preached to? You deny this from this scripture? You deny your eyes?
And has absolutely nothing to do with the 41 verses in John 6:25-66 where Jesus commands you to eat his flesh and drink his blood.

1Peter 4:1-6 is discussing Christian restraint. In John 3:5 Jesus Jesus instructs Nicodemus on the necessity of a new birth from above and is totally unrelated to his command to you to eat his flesh and drink his blood. You people have totally invalidated the word of God by mixing and matching verses to suit your desire.

And has absolutely nothing to do with the 41 verses in John 6:25-66 where Jesus commands you to eat his flesh and drink his blood.

1Peter 4:1-6 is discussing Christian restraint. In John 3:5 Jesus Jesus instructs Nicodemus on the necessity of a new birth from above and is totally unrelated to his command to you to eat his flesh and drink his blood. You people have totally invalidated the word of God by mixing and matching verses to suit your desire.
That’s my point. Why did you pick up the 41 verse scripture? It has nothing to do with the topic of whether dead people are taught the Gospel and the need for baptism and how the RCC dropped baptizing for the dead when all the churches were doing because of Peter’s visions of Christ teaching the spirits in spirit prison.

That’s my point. Why did you pick up the 41 verse scripture?
The 41 verses in John 6:25-66 are a contiguous passage specifically about the command to eat the flesh of Jesus and drink his blood. It's literally the point of those 41 verses.

It has nothing to do with the topic of whether dead people are taught the Gospel and the need for baptism and how the RCC dropped baptizing for the dead when all the churches were doing because of Peter’s visions of Christ teaching the spirits in spirit prison.
Jesus's command to eat his flesh of and drink his blood is literally the point of those 41 verses.

The 41 verses in John 6:25-66 are a contiguous passage specifically about the command to eat the flesh of Jesus and drink his blood. It's literally the point of those 41 verses.

Jesus's command to eat his flesh of and drink his blood is literally the point of those 41 verses.
That’s not the topic dork. You were wrong about preaching to the dead and the need for baptism. Therefore, you are wrong again because you follow a false Church. He was explaining that through him your spirituality will be nourished. Not to cannibalize him. Such wickedness.

That’s not the topic dork. You were wrong about preaching to the dead and the need for baptism. Therefore, you are wrong again because you follow a false Church. He was explaining that through him your spirituality will be nourished. Not to cannibalize him. Such wickedness.
The topic is Jesus command to eat his flesh. You went off on tangent because his command - which was very clear - offends you.

Didn’t think so.

When I say to someone "no comment" then I inform this persons that I read what he?/she?/it? wrote - but I do not say anything to this points.

So what has this to do with anything what you think or not think?

Last edited:
Weird. Extremely weird. I am wrong because I don't know god's "opinion" (whatever this could be) - but you are right because you also don't know gods "opinion". I said never any Christians baptized dead people - that's one reason why the Mormons are no Christians. And I said also the Mormons are made from Joseph Smith and that I see in this man only a spiritual charlatan. For Mormons is Joseph Smith their head - so they are not Christians. I could also take a look what others say - but I did not do so because this makes not a big sense. This two reasons are enough for me to say that Mormons are not Christians.
You said it, not God. You are not God.

Atheism has nothing to offer. That's why it is and will always be a fringe belief.

Catholicism is no different than any other organized religion. They are all contrary to God's teachings and are designed to promote human political agendas. Case in point--the CC removing books from the original inspired Bible.
The RCC is the one church with direct lineage back to Jesus Christ himself, through the popes. It's also the one whose teachings make the most sense. The rules are tough, but tough is the way to go.

I read one of your posts elsewhere in which you say that when Jesus died, he redeemed the entire world.

ha ha.. what a joke. Have you looked around lately, at current events and trends?

trannies here.. other perverts there, baby killing still legal and people bending themselves into a pretzel to keep it legal

No, Jesus redeems one individual at a time (or would if people would let Him)
Nope.

Hebrews 9:26-28 For then he would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But as it is, he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him​

Peter proclaimed that Jesus is “both Lord and Christ” (Acts 2:36) and invited people to repent, be baptized, and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. About 3,000 people were converted and baptized that day, and they continued faithful in the Church.

Same thing with Billy Graham. Thousands at once.

Last edited:
I read all these posts and threads by Catholics and Protestants and the former are always trying to explain Catholicism to the latter, to no avail. Every now and then a Protestant "gets it" and eventually converts but most of the time, that does not (or does not seem to) happen. That's just my own POV. So I just kind of gave up, although I still answer reasonable questions from those who seem to really want to understand, which is not many, to be sure.

Most people who are baptized Catholic as an infant & raised Catholic (even if poorly) end up making good citizens because they hear the Word of God at Mass every Sunday, sometimes even daily, and usually the parents are law-abiding people and etc.... But still, so many Protestants have been told over and over by their pastors and friends and/or family that Catholicism is.. fill in the blanks: idolatrous, evil, the anti-Christ.. you freaking name it.

I have been telling people about the most important aspects of the Catholic faith for a LONG time (the Real Presence...), but again, very few of them seem to even begin to get it, mostly (my POV) because they don't WANT to get it.

Fine, that's your choice, but please do not pretend you know everything about the Catholic faith!
So what? Why do you care if they understand it or not? Are you trying to convert people?

Forum List

Back