Anti-Vaxxers & Anti-Maskers Are Now Targeting Children & Vaccination Sites

Wow the anti vaxxers have gotten out of control.

You all are free to make your own choices. You are not free to take that choice from everyone else.

Why can't you be happy to have the freedom to not vaccinate? Why do you feel you have the right to take that freedom from everyone else? Do you really expect people to respect your choices when you not only refuse to accept other people's choices, but you take action to take those choice from people.

Conservatives believe freedom and liberty, my body my choice only applies to themselves but no one else.

The obsession continues.

You all are free to make your own choices. You are not free to take that choice from everyone else.

Why can't you be happy to have the freedom to not vaccinate? Why do you feel you have the right to take that freedom from everyone else? Do you really expect people to respect your choices when you not only refuse to accept other people's choices, but you take action to take those choice from people.

Conservatives believe freedom and liberty, my body my choice only applies to themselves but no one else.

Yet you keep posting threads to embarrass them. Echo chamber Dana.

Nobody is doing that you paranoid little twat. Private businesses and States are making their own decisions. Goddamn would you babies just shut the fk up already.
Yeah, well, maybe someone should tell the Rutgers senior who has been refused access to ONLINE CLASSES until he bends the knee and takes their vaccine. People around this nation are losing jobs and other opportunities because of the f**king hysteria the Left is engaging in over these vaccines. People in Europe have had enough and they're taking to the streets and tearing shit down.

IF there was solid information about these vaccines being a huge benefit, hell, if they could just guarantee that 70% who got the jab would no longer be able to transmit the virus, I could see supporting the shot. Instead, we continue to have government agencies bob and weave all over hell and gone with different recommendations and evaluations on a nearly weekly basis. That situation with the Rutgers senior is a perfect example of how this issue has become politically motivated and when it reaches the point where citizens are being refused access to medicine or food unless they submit to blackmail, the blood is going to flow.

I do believe they have taken that playbook from the democrats. Don't like it when it comes back to
bite you and your ilk in the butt? no?
No. It's the same old shit done by a different party. Republicans apparently don't have the mental fortitude to create their own identity, so they steal from Democrats.

I ask you, does that seem like something to be proud of?

No. It's the same old shit done by a different party. Republicans apparently don't have the mental fortitude to create their own identity, so they steal from Democrats.

I ask you, does that seem like something to be proud of?
Identity of not picking a gender? Tumbling Transocrat

Yeah, well, maybe someone should tell the Rutgers senior who has been refused access to ONLINE CLASSES until he bends the knee and takes their vaccine. People around this nation are losing jobs and other opportunities because of the f**king hysteria the Left is engaging in over these vaccines. People in Europe have had enough and they're taking to the streets and tearing shit down.

IF there was solid information about these vaccines being a huge benefit, hell, if they could just guarantee that 70% who got the jab would no longer be able to transmit the virus, I could see supporting the shot. Instead, we continue to have government agencies bob and weave all over hell and gone with different recommendations and evaluations on a nearly weekly basis. That situation with the Rutgers senior is a perfect example of how this issue has become politically motivated and when it reaches the point where citizens are being refused access to medicine or food unless they submit to blackmail, the blood is going to flow.
The first person that tries to deny me or my family food will not have long in this world after making that decision.

Um ... McFly... I think what bothers people is that these morons are fighting against safety measures during a pandemic. Such a subtle point, I can see why an adult would have to explain it... to ... no other rational adult that can feed himself...
That's a lie. None of these protests are demanding that ANYONE is refused vaccines or masks IF THEY CHOOSE THEM. Freedom of agency in the matter... no mandates. Do you honestly believe that you MUST force people to inject themselves with something they don't trust OR blame THEM for the spread of a virus that is confirmed to be spread by the vaccinated as well as the unvaxxed?

Seriously, a thread about a protest by FIFTEEN PEOPLE? You sure were desperate to find something to whine about. Due to inept management and policies, the USA has dumpster fires all over the world and your issue is with a few people...you sound like President Biden.

Specifically, who is being denied the vaccine or prohibited from wearing a mask if that was their choice?

No surprise, sadly.

Watching these people is like watching a fuckin' zombie movie.

it's been going on way too long.

They aren't happy being free to live as they choose.

They believe they have the right to take freedom from everyone else and force everyone else to live and be the same as the conservatives.

It's out of control.

Forum List

Back