Anti-Vaxxers & Anti-Maskers Are Now Targeting Children & Vaccination Sites

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Wow the anti vaxxers have gotten out of control.

You all are free to make your own choices. You are not free to take that choice from everyone else.

Why can't you be happy to have the freedom to not vaccinate? Why do you feel you have the right to take that freedom from everyone else? Do you really expect people to respect your choices when you not only refuse to accept other people's choices, but you take action to take those choice from people.

Conservatives believe freedom and liberty, my body my choice only applies to themselves but no one else.

You all are free to make your own choices. You are not free to take that choice from everyone else.

Why can't you be happy to have the freedom to not vaccinate? Why do you feel you have the right to take that freedom from everyone else? Do you really expect people to respect your choices when you not only refuse to accept other people's choices, but you take action to take those choice from people.

Conservatives believe freedom and liberty, my body my choice only applies to themselves but no one else.

I do believe they have taken that playbook from the democrats. Don't like it when it comes back to
bite you and your ilk in the butt? no?

I do believe they have taken that playbook from the democrats. Don't like it when it comes back to
bite you and your ilk in the butt? no?
Um ... McFly... I think what bothers people is that these morons are fighting against safety measures during a pandemic. Such a subtle point, I can see why an adult would have to explain it... to ... no other rational adult that can feed himself...

Why can't you be happy to have the freedom to not vaccinate?

Because you fascist assholes are working 25/8/366 to make certain that we don't have that freedom.
too bad trollboy from langley ignores that the vaccinated are the ones dangerous to everyone that they breath harmful proteins out of their body and if we are around them then we are in danger as well. Thankfully there is a cure for it for us to guard against them

too bad trollboy from langley ignores that the vaccinated are the ones dangerous to everyone that they breath harmful proteins out of their body and if we are around them then we are in danger as well. Thankfully there is a cure for it for us to guard against them
No dumbass. If the vaccine contained live corona virus the body could possibly shed some of that live virus, infecting others. None of the vaccines being used contain the live corona virus, and thus can't shed as you claim.

No dumbass. If the vaccine contained live corona virus the body could possibly shed some of that live virus, infecting others. None of the vaccines being used contain the live corona virus, and thus can't shed as you claim.
But the vaccinated produce the spiked proteins. So, you are reaching the same result, the infection of others.

Noticed how the

"Think about poor granny who cannot be vaccinated"

Bullshit went away?

Cause the vaccinated are virus machines.

Why do children need to be vacced?

Forum List

Back