Anti-Vaxxers & Anti-Maskers Are Now Targeting Children & Vaccination Sites

it's been going on way too long.

They aren't happy being free to live as they choose.

They believe they have the right to take freedom from everyone else and force everyone else to live and be the same as the conservatives.

It's out of control.

Bake that cake!!!

Wow the anti vaxxers have gotten out of control.

You all are free to make your own choices. You are not free to take that choice from everyone else.

Why can't you be happy to have the freedom to not vaccinate? Why do you feel you have the right to take that freedom from everyone else? Do you really expect people to respect your choices when you not only refuse to accept other people's choices, but you take action to take those choice from people.

Conservatives believe freedom and liberty, my body my choice only applies to themselves but no one else.

Such is the violent, lawless right.

First, let me say I don't agree with anyone trying to coerce anyone else for any reason. That being said, I also don't agree with the heavy handed tactics of the left in trying to force masking or inoculation. I find it hysterical that you, of all people, are objecting with the way you agree with government mandates forcing people to do those things. You are a hypocrite and you don't even know it.
This is a lie.

The ‘left’ is doing no such thing.

I am keeping up.

They can get another job.

Isn’t that what you lot keep telling us?

My husband's firm is considering taking a case where a server with a bar/sports establishment was let go over refusing to provide documentation she was vaxed.

Where can she "get another job"?

My husband's firm is considering taking a case where a server with a bar/sports establishment was let go over refusing to provide documentation she was vaxed.

Where can she "get another job"?
In my town there are tons of different bars.

And hey, every one of these people can just go open their own business and do it the way they want. Nobody is stopping them. Right? I am looking at you, Randians...

Aaawwww...did mean ole people hurt po wittle fascists' feelings by making up their own minds instead of acting like proper sheep? Soo sad!

I wonder if folks would still be gung ho for employer discretion if people were being fired for being female or gay or black or pregnant? Or are they hoping we will see a return to that?

As conservatives always say: if you don’t like your employer or your employer’s policies, find a job somewhere else.

Don’t whine about those policies and expect your employer to change his policies just to accommodate you.
Not a matter of changing his policies to accommodate someone. The employer is changing the policy to be politically correct and AFTER someone has worked there for some time.

As conservatives always say: if you don’t like your employer or your employer’s policies, find a job somewhere else.

Don’t whine about those policies and expect your employer to change his policies just to accommodate you.
You commie democrats are always whining about people with disabilities being discriminated against, but you want to force a potentially deadly injection on people with health concerns. Funny how you use the word "accommodate"-- Seems to me there is a clause in the ADA that says an employer must ACCOMMODATE people with disabilities. That's OK, we're used to you hypocritical POS talking out of both sides of your mouth. STFU.

Forum List

Back