Anti-Vaxxers & Anti-Maskers Are Now Targeting Children & Vaccination Sites

You all are free to make your own choices. You are not free to take that choice from everyone else.
First, let me say I don't agree with anyone trying to coerce anyone else for any reason. That being said, I also don't agree with the heavy handed tactics of the left in trying to force masking or inoculation. I find it hysterical that you, of all people, are objecting with the way you agree with government mandates forcing people to do those things. You are a hypocrite and you don't even know it.

Wow the anti vaxxers have gotten out of control.

You all are free to make your own choices. You are not free to take that choice from everyone else.

Why can't you be happy to have the freedom to not vaccinate? Why do you feel you have the right to take that freedom from everyone else? Do you really expect people to respect your choices when you not only refuse to accept other people's choices, but you take action to take those choice from people.

Conservatives believe freedom and liberty, my body my choice only applies to themselves but no one else.

Why don't you get vaxed and STFU?

First, let me say I don't agree with anyone trying to coerce anyone else for any reason. That being said, I also don't agree with the heavy handed tactics of the left in trying to force masking or inoculation. I find it hysterical that you, of all people, are objecting with the way you agree with government mandates forcing people to do those things. You are a hypocrite and you don't even know it.
No one is forcing inoculation.

Um ... McFly... I think what bothers people is that these morons are fighting against safety measures during a pandemic. Such a subtle point, I can see why an adult would have to explain it... to ... no other rational adult that can feed himself...
No, what bothers people is those of you who demand that everybody accept that there is a pandemic and that what you claim are safety measures actually help. People want to evaluate actual evidence; not just listen to bullshit claims. People don't like it when you demand we accept what you say just because you said it.

No, what bothers people is those of you who demand that everybody accept that there is a pandemic and that what you claim are safety measures actually help.
"Demand"

Haha.... Always the poor little victim

Yes, all those facebook and youtube educated people just want to "evaluate the evidence"

Hahaha...give me a fkn break.

"Demand"

Haha.... Always the poor little victim

Yes, all those facebook and youtube educated people just want to "evaluate the evidence"

Hahaha...give me a fkn break.
OK. You have a preference as to which arm or leg?
Nothing strange about wanting the facts or wanting to make up your own mind based on those facts. That's called "intelligence". Feel free to look it up.

Forum List

Back