Banning the vaccinated

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
How the tables have turned.

After Portugal Now Sweden Bans Travellers From The Most Vaccinated Nation Israel​

September 4, 2021
After Portugal, now Sweden has become the second European nation to ban travellers from the most vaccinated nation Israel. Sweden also banned the entry of citizens from the United States, Kosovo, Lebanon, Montenegro, and North Macedonia.

It's nothing to do with them being vaccinated, it's because the rates are so high. No more no less.

I've been doing a lot of travelling around Europe recently. Probably visited 12-countries the last few months with half a dozen more planned before Christmas and the situation is fluid.

Because of Scotland's Covid rates the likes of Denmark had the UK as a red zone country, likewise Sweden.

The twice I've been to Sweden recently we've had to fly into Germany, hire a car, drive through Denmark and get into Sweden that way as the minute you access a Nordic country from an EU Green or Amber country you can travel around Scanda freely - the other time flying directly into Sweden we had to get someone with a Swedish business to write us company letters pretending we were employees of the company (which border officials checked by phoning him up on his Swedish number).

Don't get caught up and read too much into them being vaccinated as the reason they're banned from these countries. It's a simple matter of science, the transmission and the prevention of the spread.

After Portugal Now Sweden Bans Travellers From The Most Vaccinated Nation Israel​

September 4, 2021
After Portugal, now Sweden has become the second European nation to ban travellers from the most vaccinated nation Israel. Sweden also banned the entry of citizens from the United States, Kosovo, Lebanon, Montenegro, and North Macedonia.
Hahaha ... nice source. You actually read that piece of shit website? Good grief...

You know it's a serious article, when the grammar is that of an 8 year old, and it contains links to itself.

But anyhoo...

"That means only 58% of Israel's total citizenry is fully vaccinated. Experts say that's not nearly high enough."

I thought Sweden was held up as a beacon of herd immunity?
Why would they ban anyone?

September 4, 2021
My thought earlier today, when going to meet a friend at a restaurant, and the sign read: those who are not vaxed please wear a mask: I felt safer sitting near another table of unvaxed people instead of sitting next to a vaxed table, but there was no way to tell after sitting who has and who hasn't. If someone were vaxed, exposed to Delta and contracted it (have a greater risk to contract the Delta after being "vaxed"), that levels the field but digs deep into the vaxed "side" placing them more at more risk. Those recently vaxed could be shedding the virus.

Recap: any attempt to force a subpar health measure that has been proven to be subpar, due to current data and false promises of its effectiveness, is a complete sham. They did it just to get everyone on board, later modifying those false statements of saying "Well, we just didn't know at the time". Exactly. You have an enhanced risk of obtaining a variant after being "vaxed".

I'm not referring to high risk groups due to known comorbidities (obesity, diabetes, HBP, heart issues, etc.) I am referencing all others who are healthy which is a HUGE group of people.

Last edited:
I just clicked on the first link in the article and something interesting happened...it links to itself.

I just clicked on the first link in the article and something interesting happened...it links to itself.
Yep! And this is because the site is a generator of right wing steaming horseshit, and it wants the body of its article to be copied on right wing blogs. Basically, they generate this propaganda for distribution to other outlets and forums. Kind of like AP, for idiots.

You and I know that but I'm still having to point it out to people that argue otherwise.
one shill from langley addressing the other,i shouldnt have even bothered with you,one more langley troll to add to ignore.

Hahaha ... nice source. You actually read that piece of shit website? Good grief...

You know it's a serious article, when the grammar is that of an 8 year old, and it contains links to itself.

But anyhoo...

"That means only 58% of Israel's total citizenry is fully vaccinated. Experts say that's not nearly high enough."

The vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated.

Israel is now looking at a 4th shot.

September 4, 2021
You mean they do not want people from the Covid "hot spots"? Go figure.

Forum List

Back