Texas Abortion Tracking Website Shut Down A Second Time

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting. Even Epik won't allow the abortion vigilantes to be on their system.

A system that hots 8chan and the daily beast and KKK organizations has kicked Texas right to life off their system.

LOL.

Even Epik won't allow people to collect third party information on someone without their knowledge and kicked Texas right to life off their system for violating their TOS rules.

This is interesting. Even Epik won't allow the abortion vigilantes to be on their system.

A system that hots 8chan and the daily beast and KKK organizations has kicked Texas right to life off their system.

LOL.

Even Epik won't allow people to collect third party information on someone without their knowledge and kicked Texas right to life off their system for violating their TOS rules.

hahahahaha

fk them

LOL.

I suspect the gestapo members going after these women will be immediately doxxed as soon as their case goes public. If the existence of prolifewhistleblower does not break any laws, a counter website that reveals the identities of conservative bounty hunters should be equally legal.

I suspect the gestapo members going after these women will be immediately doxxed as soon as their case goes public. If the existence of prolifewhistleblower does not break any laws, a counter website that reveals the identities of conservative bounty hunters should be equally legal.
Exactly right. And every time they try to put this website up, 1000s of people are going to flood it with fake reports anyway. Good stuff.

And the cycle could continue ad infinitum, with site after site offering to doxx anyone who participated in the previous one. I mean, that's where we're headed, aren't we, with everyone pointing their fingers at their neighbors, accusing them of badthink?

And the cycle could continue ad infinitum, with site after site offering to doxx anyone who participated in the previous one. I mean, that's where we're headed, aren't we, with everyone pointing their fingers at their neighbors, accusing them of badthink?
Exactly right. That is EXACTLY what this nefarious law represents. Be nice to me, or I will report YOU on the Texas site. ;)

Exactly right. That is EXACTLY what this nefarious law represents. Be nice to me, or I will report YOU on the Texas site. ;)
The law has nothing to do with the sites, which are the natural result of the cancel culture the left has been salivating about for the last some years. Interesting to see their squealing when it gets turned on them.

The U.S. isn't Afghanistan. The right's American Taliban will lose that cycle.

The Texas bill is called the heartbeat bill...what does a heartbeat mean to you?....

The "whistleblower" site was probably set up by the pro-abortion black baggers for propaganda purposes. Planned Parenthood is the industry that kills and processes human unborn life and it is assumed that the industry abides by the law.

Forum List

Back