ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

Then I have less respect for you.

You missed the point of the "what if" comment I made.

I don't hate gays. It was a hypothetical. But, a self-righteous person like you just can't think that broadly.

I get it.

I could care less if someone was gay (have several gay friends) and would not avoid businesses because of it.

However, if I knew you were in a business and my customer satisfaction were dependent upon someone who is as thoughtless and opinionated as you.

I'd pass.

You'd pass? I'd thank you.

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.

I love to hear anti vaxers who later die of covid talk about how the vaccine is bullshit.

Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host

Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”.

Dick Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and

Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether the vaccine could be a “form of government control of the people”.

All four men died in August of coronavirus. A fifth conservative radio host, Bob Enyart, died on 13 September, weeks after he told his listeners to boycott vaccines that were “immorally developed”.

Local talk radio is not often mentioned in discussions about conservative media and messaging in America.

Fox News and even more extreme rightwing television channels like Newsmax – which describes itself as pro-vaccineand One America News draw the headlines, and Facebook is often noted as a source for conspiracy theories, but behind the scenes thousands of small radio stations make up a patchwork of conservative media across the US that is enjoyed by millions.

In terms of the spread of misinformation, talk radio’s impact is unappreciated.

MOST people have NATURAL immunity. The VAST majority.

The MSM and government ass lickers never mention this.
Who told you this? Was it right wing radio? LOL. All those hosts have died.

How about her?

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.”

I love to hear anti vaxers who later die of covid talk about how the vaccine is bullshit.

Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host

Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”.

Dick Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and

Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether the vaccine could be a “form of government control of the people”.

All four men died in August of coronavirus. A fifth conservative radio host, Bob Enyart, died on 13 September, weeks after he told his listeners to boycott vaccines that were “immorally developed”.

Local talk radio is not often mentioned in discussions about conservative media and messaging in America.

Fox News and even more extreme rightwing television channels like Newsmax – which describes itself as pro-vaccineand One America News draw the headlines, and Facebook is often noted as a source for conspiracy theories, but behind the scenes thousands of small radio stations make up a patchwork of conservative media across the US that is enjoyed by millions.

In terms of the spread of misinformation, talk radio’s impact is unappreciated.
You shouldnt laugh at these clowns but it does seem to be deep in our culture now. I cant see any unified response to a natural disaster ever happening again. Its very sad.

Who told you this? Was it right wing radio? LOL. All those hosts have died.

How about her?

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.”

She was an awful human being, and I have no problem with saying she got what she deserved.

QAnon influencer Cirsten Weldon used her streaming service and conservative social media platforms to spread misinformation and conspiracy theories about a variety of topics, including the "deep state," chemtrails, and COVID-19, which she ultimately succumbed to on Thursday, the Daily Beast reported.

Weldon, who was vehemently opposed to COVID-19 vaccination efforts, had previously recorded herself yelling at individuals waiting in line to get vaccinated and stated in a video that Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, "needs to be hung from a rope," according to the Daily Beast.

You shouldnt laugh at these clowns but it does seem to be deep in our culture now. I cant see any unified response to a natural disaster ever happening again. Its very sad.
These anti vax conservative celebrities are killing their listeners. Then they give it to us because they went to a rally and we live and work next to them. And even though it's them that's dying, they still argue. Kind of hard not to laugh or have empathy.

Yeah, it's a shame that even Jimmy Dore has jumped the shark on this one. One thing the anti-vaxxers seem to never understand is that it's quite possible to be very critical of Fauci, Big Pharma, and many related mandates, while still finding the risks of not vaccinating much higher than those of getting vaccinated.. for the vast majority ..certainly not all.

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.

except the vaccine doesnt work. that guy would have died either way.

Bullshit! People who put themselves at risk effect many others and society/ the economy in general. It goes beyond the immediate family as tragic as that is. Interesting that the anti vaxers and those bitch about lockdowns and masks are the same people who seem to be too fucking stupid th see that getting vaxed would mean less restrictions and mandates. Can you explain that?

the vaccine doesnt work.

It's the best. On Howard Stern they are playing all these anti vax republican radio personalities. Very popular men. OMG you should have heard them. Masks are for pussies. I refuse to wear one. I wish I got covid. I'm not afraid. I'm taking hydrocloratozolofuckme.

It's GREAT hearing guys who are now dead from Coronavirus a few weeks ago talking about how their freedom is more important than our safety.

His friends told that outlet that Kuzma became ill after attending the far-right “ReAwaken America Tour” event in Texas, which happened in mid-December. Lin Wood, a prominent pro-Trump attorney, told his followers on Telegram at the end of last month that Kuzma had “taken a turn for the worse” after he was admitted to hospital.

Sooo many outspoken anti vaxers have died. It's great. Sorry, but they are hurting the rest of us. It's better they are purged from society. Especially when they are spreading their disease on the airwaves and making dumb people like you even dumber.

Doug is suffering from Covid after returning from a recent patriot conference,” Wood wrote, adding that the host’s lungs were “not responding to treatment. Another Telegram post around that time, from Kuzma’s employer the Frog News Network, said he was in need of prayers and had been put on a ventilator.

Kuzma is not the first vaccine skeptic to generate headlines in this way. Conservative hosts Phil Valentine and Marcus Lamb also died of COVID-19.

the vaccine doesnt work.
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Conservative radio host Marc Bernier has died due to complications from COVID-19, his Daytona Beach radio station confirmed Saturday.

That's what he said. LOL.

Bernier tested positive for COVID-19 on Aug. 6 and was hospitalized the following day. Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood told the newspaper that the station informed him Bernier died on Saturday night.

August 6 was a Friday. He died on Saturday.

We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.
https://twitter.com/NewsDaytonaBch/...mself-mr-anti-vax-dies-after-covid-19-battle/
https://twitter.com/NewsDaytonaBch/...mself-mr-anti-vax-dies-after-covid-19-battle/
You know why they're asking for privacy? Because everyone wants to hear if he was sorry for being so stupid right before he died. Of course he was.

The vast majority of unvaxxed people gambled and won.
Even more vaccinated people gambled on getting vaccinated and they won. Because over 75% of the people dying are/were unvaccinated people.

Can you point out 1 pro vaccinate radio personality who died of covid? Because I can find at last 10 conservatives who were anti vax who are now 6 feet under. Instead of shoveling shit they're now pushing up daisy's.

“I’m not taking it … Are you kidding me? Mr Anti-Vax? Jeepers,” he told a guest last December.

Bernier is the third conservative radio host to die of COVID-19 in recent weeks. Dick Farrel, a former right-wing radio host in Florida died of the virus on Aug 4. Phil Valentine, a conservative radio host in Nashville, Tenn died a few weeks later. Both men were vaccine skeptics who changed their tune after contracting COVID-19 and started urging their followers to get vaccinated.

Forum List

Back