ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
His choice, his problem.

Motorcycle helmets...same thing.

I swear, it's like being in a movie.

The suffering and dying that follow will be voluntary. Incredible.

Tommy I think you swallow a lot more than lies.

I have been told that a lot of gops are avoiding the vax so that Pres Biden misses his vaccine target. Being stupid isnt a crime but pandering to it should be.

I have been told that a lot of gops are avoiding the vax so that Pres Biden misses his vaccine target. Being stupid isnt a crime but pandering to it should be.
Actually, in the United States we have what is called freedom of choice. That means you don't have to do what they little old lady holding the scepter tells you to do.

And?

Actually, in the United States we have what is called freedom of choice. That means you don't have to do what they little old lady holding the scepter tells you to do.
And now he is dead. Great choice.

And now he is dead. Great choice.
His choice not yours dimwit. We all wish you had some common sense but that's not up to us either.

His choice, his problem.

As long as he (or his estate) pays his medical bills.

His choice, his problem.

As long as he (or his estate) pays his medical bills.
The far bigger problem to me is that the longer this virus hangs around, the more variants we get. I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance that we'll see variants that current vaccinations can't handle.

So while these misguided souls are following their orders to be ignorant, delusional, selfish, sociopathic rubes, my greater concern is about far more than them.

Last edited:

CDC says roughly 4,100 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid breakthrough infections after vaccination

CDC says roughly 4,100 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid breakthrough infections after vaccination
Hmmm bad decisions huh Tommy??

Well, if you got to go-you got to go.

His choice, his problem.

Bullshit! People who put themselves at risk effect many others and society/ the economy in general. It goes beyond the immediate family as tragic as that is. Interesting that the anti vaxers and those bitch about lockdowns and masks are the same people who seem to be too fucking stupid th see that getting vaxed would mean less restrictions and mandates. Can you explain that?

His choice, his problem.

Bullshit! People who put themselves at risk effect many others and society/ the economy in general. It goes beyond the immediate family as tragic as that is. Interesting that the anti vaxers and those bitch about lockdowns and masks are the same people who seem to be too fucking stupid th see that getting vaxed would mean less restrictions and mandates. Can you explain that?
Stop all payouts for any sexual diseases and se what happens.

Forum List

Back