ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

It really does. Even on crazies.
He means it won't stop you from getting or spreading Covid.

It only helps your chances of surviving if you get covid. And the vast majority of unvaccinated survive. So they are really only hurting themselves by not being vaccinated. And they are overcrowding our emergency rooms.

A lot of people want to charge people who aren't vaccinated either an extra $100 a month insurance, or $1000 if they get covid and have to come to the hospital for help.

I like the $1000 idea.

Dumb

and Dumber.
Opponents of vaccination use the VAERS numbers in statements that suggest cause-and-effect conclusions. This misinformation then influences some people not to be vaccinated.

In this case, the numbers are correct, but the presumed conclusions are not.

“This intentional misrepresentation is a powerful tactic to sow confusion among large groups of people,” Whitt said.

To address the misinformation about VAERS, the CDC shares context around adverse events associated with the COVID-19 vaccines and emphasizes that reports of deaths (and other adverse events) do not necessarily mean the vaccines are to blame. “A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines,” the CDC notes.

Meanwhile, what we do know for sure is that more than 58 million U.S. residents have been infected and more than 800,000 have died from COVID-19, and the vaccine is one of the best tools to slow the spread of the virus and save lives.

It only helps your chances of surviving if you get covid. And the vast majority of unvaccinated survive. So they are really only hurting themselves by not being vaccinated. And they are overcrowding our emergency rooms.

A lot of people want to charge people who aren't vaccinated either an extra $100 a month insurance, or $1000 if they get covid and have to come to the hospital for help.

I like the $1000 idea.
They should be kept away from the responsible adults.

WinterBorn

That it would prevent infection, and stop the spread. It failed on both counts. 2 shots or 4, vaxed folks still get covid I am one of them. I also spread it to the rest of my unvaccenated family.
It was never stated that it prevented infection in every case. It prevents infection in most cases and serious illness in many more . To say flat out that it does not work is just plain stupid and dishonest. I am willing to bet that most of your family would not have gotten it if vaxxed

I like the $1000 idea.
Which hospitals are anti-vaxxers overcrowding emergency rooms? Go ahead name them that are currently having this issue. Also, do we want to also charge drug users more as they have a high rate of health issues that crowd our emergency rooms. My mother feel and cut her forehead open and the drunks were really clogging up the emergency room, should they be charged more? What about those that smoke? Or diabetics, or those with mental issues?

How about $2000 for all?

They should be kept away from the responsible adults.
Why? They are no different than you. You can spread it, just as easily as they can. You can catch it, just as easily as you can.

You need to quit being an ignorant partisan and learn to think for yourself.

It was never stated that it prevented infection in every case. It prevents infection in most cases and serious illness in many more . To say flat out that it does not work is just plain stupid and dishonest. I am willing to bet that most of your family would not have gotten it if vaxxed

wrong. Wife had to be vaxxed to work. Only folks in the family not vaxxed is the 3 year old, and 13 year old. since they had the vaccine th3y said take the shot to stop the spread. Vaxxine was a bust.

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
What does him dying from WuFlu have to do with his opinion on the vaccines?

It’s not like saying the vaccines are dangerous (which they are) somehow means that the virus doesn’t kill some people.

You lunatics have this belief that no matter how dangerous the vaccines are, they are still good and everyone should be forced to get them because WuFlu is supposedly much more dangerous. You don’t take into account demographics, that old people and fatties are more at risk from WuFlu. That the average age of a WuFlu death is around 80 years old. That the current dominant variants out there don’t even cause the respiratory infection thus do not kill anymore than a seasonal influenza.

wrong. Wife had to be vaxxed to work. Only folks in the family not vaxxed is the 3 year old, and 13 year old. since they had the vaccine th3y said take the shot to stop the spread. Vaxxine was a bust.
Well it sounds like you all had some bad luck. It still does not mean that the vax does not work. I have to wonder about a few things. Were you and the others fully vaxxed?. How long after getting vaxxed were you infected?. Do any of you have risk factors that would make you more vulnerable to infection? The data is clear. Vaxxed people are far less likely to be infected.

Forum List

Back