ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

The French government have stated that you will need a vax passport in order to attend public events like concerts and sports events. 3million people booked a jab the next day. Our economies wont recover if we are concerned that some anti vax nut is sitting next to you.
States have passed laws making "vaccine passports" illegal. And despite the history of "show me your papers", from a practical standpoint proof of vaccination status makes sense. We can't rely on an "honor system" because too many among us would lie cheat and steal to get the advantages of a vaccination without actually getting vaccinated.

The French government have stated that you will need a vax passport in order to attend public events like concerts and sports events. 3million people booked a jab the next day. Our economies wont recover if we are concerned that some anti vax nut is sitting next to you.
States have passed laws making "vaccine passports" illegal. And despite the history of "show me your papers", from a practical standpoint proof of vaccination status makes sense. We can't rely on an "honor system" because too many among us would lie cheat and steal to get the advantages of a vaccination without actually getting vaccinated.
I can see how it would upset some folk. But I could live with that if it kept us all healthy.

The French government have stated that you will need a vax passport in order to attend public events like concerts and sports events. 3million people booked a jab the next day.
States have passed laws making "vaccine passports" illegal.
I can see how it would upset some folk. But I could live with that if it kept us all healthy.
This is where the federal government needs to take "equal protection" and "privileges and immunities" seriously.

Let people kick and scream, but like India, the federal government should issue voter ID cards, and they should create a vaccination database with picture ID's.

Why, Do you want me to voice my own opinions?

In a research paper put out by the little-known in-house journal of InfraGard – a national security group affiliated with the FBI – experts warned the US anti-vaccine movement would also be connected with “social media misinformation and propaganda campaigns” orchestrated by the Russian government.

WILSON: Meanwhile, Dibee's lawyer says the case isn't a priority for the government like it once was. In fact, the federal prosecutor assigned to it for the last several years has been moved. That prosecutor is now working on cases from the January 6 riot.

Last edited:

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
His choice, his problem.

Motorcycle helmets...same thing.

As long as he (or his estate) pays his medical bills.
The far bigger problem to me is that the longer this virus hangs around, the more variants we get. I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance that we'll see variants that current vaccinations can't handle.

So while these misguided souls are following their orders to be ignorant, delusional, selfish, sociopathic rubes, my greater concern is about far more than them.
I hope we get a shit ton of variants that kill as many as possible. Fucking die!!!

And I will FUCKING KILL anyone who tries to force that shit on me!!!
No one is going to force it on you.

We sure wish you would just get over yourselves and get the damn shots before the variants kill us and our loved ones, but all we can do is ask.
Its coming to a point where these anti vax crazies need to be isolated. I dont want to be treated by the unvaxed and neither would I want my kids to be taught by them.

Businesses should put signs up stating that their staff are 100& vaxed.

So, like the Japanese Americans during WWII.
It would help customers make informed decisions. Where is the problem ?

What if I don't want to be served by gays.

Will you put those signs up too ?

No. Because one is about a contagious disease and one is about you being an asshole.

Actually, they are both about being assholes and morons like you.

Being vaccinated does not mean you can't spread the disease.

Roll that up and shove it with your signage.

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
His choice, his problem.

The far bigger problem to me is that the longer this virus hangs around, the more variants we get. I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance that we'll see variants that current vaccinations can't handle.

So while these misguided souls are following their orders to be ignorant, delusional, selfish, sociopathic rubes, my greater concern is about far more than them.
I hope we get a shit ton of variants that kill as many as possible. Fucking die!!!

We sure wish you would just get over yourselves and get the damn shots before the variants kill us and our loved ones, but all we can do is ask.
Its coming to a point where these anti vax crazies need to be isolated. I dont want to be treated by the unvaxed and neither would I want my kids to be taught by them.

No. Because one is about a contagious disease and one is about you being an asshole.

The vaccine has absolutely nothing to do with being served by gays. There is absolutely no reason for a business to fire gays just because you have some irrational fear of them or because you are an asshole.

Not wanting to be served by those who have not been vaccinated is about have a much reduced chance of contracting a disease. Not wanting to be served by gays is either being a total asshole or being afraid of your own latent homosexuality. I'll let you decide which applies to you.

His choice, his problem.

The vaccine has absolutely nothing to do with being served by gays. There is absolutely no reason for a business to fire gays just because you have some irrational fear of them or because you are an asshole.

Not wanting to be served by those who have not been vaccinated is about have a much reduced chance of contracting a disease. Not wanting to be served by gays is either being a total asshole or being afraid of your own latent homosexuality. I'll let you decide which applies to you.

Never said they should fire them.

But if I don't want to be served by gays, I'd like to know so I can move on.

Don't really care much about your opinion of me, and I laugh at those of you who can hide behind a keyboard while calling others names.

So, keep at it there toughguy.

What applies to me is that if any business did list themselves as being fully vaccinated.....I would walk in and inform them that they had just lost my business. Not because they were vaccinated (their right), but because they somehow thought that was supposed to make me feel better. When in reality I am now looking at a business being operated by kool-aid drinkers and wondering what kind of thoughtful service I am going to get.

Apply that.

His choice, his problem.

Don't really care much about your opinion of me, and I laugh at those of you who can hide behind a keyboard while calling others names.

What applies to me is that if any business did list themselves as being fully vaccinated.....I would walk in and inform them that they had just lost my business. Not because they were vaccinated (their right), but because they somehow thought that was supposed to make me feel better. When in reality I am now looking at a business being operated by kool-aid drinkers and wondering what kind of thoughtful service I am going to get.

Apply that.

LMAO! Allow me to add one more name to the list. Hypocrite. You think your name calling is acceptable while denigrating mine? Yep, that is being a hypocrite.

I am sure whatever business you decide to avoid will be grateful for your choice. Your personality has been clearly shown here on these forums. Having such an unpleasant asshole avoid a place of business is a blessing for those expected to work to satisfy you.

Also, I never claimed to be a tough guy. I simply said you were an asshole because you don't want to be served by gays, despite there being no logical reason for wanting that.

His choice, his problem.

Apply that.

LMAO! Allow me to add one more name to the list. Hypocrite. You think your name calling is acceptable while denigrating mine? Yep, that is being a hypocrite.

I am sure whatever business you decide to avoid will be grateful for your choice. Your personality has been clearly shown here on these forums. Having such an unpleasant asshole avoid a place of business is a blessing for those expected to work to satisfy you.

Also, I never claimed to be a tough guy. I simply said you were an asshole because you don't want to be served by gays, despite there being no logical reason for wanting that.

I'll be that when it came off it made a loud noise. And not much was left.

I seriously doubt you'd call me that name to my face. I know I would not call you that to your face so I won't use the title on the board.

I asked "what if"? You felt the need to go stupid. I asked a question. Pure and simple.

So, keep at it internet tough-guy. I hope the kool aid tastes as good to you today as it did six months ago.

His choice, his problem.

Apply that.

I seriously doubt you'd call me that name to my face. I know I would not call you that to your face so I won't use the title on the board.

I asked "what if"? You felt the need to go stupid. I asked a question. Pure and simple.

So, keep at it internet tough-guy. I hope the kool aid tastes as good to you today as it did six months ago.

Actually, I am the same in person as I am online.

As for your "what if", I am ridiculing your baseless hatred of people you do not know. That applies.

His choice, his problem.

Apply that.

As for your "what if", I am ridiculing your baseless hatred of people you do not know. That applies.
It's an impulse now. That's a real problem.

Coming soon to a theater near you:

Then I have less respect for you.

You missed the point of the "what if" comment I made.

I don't hate gays. It was a hypothetical. But, a self-righteous person like you just can't think that broadly.

I get it.

I could care less if someone was gay (have several gay friends) and would not avoid businesses because of it.

However, if I knew you were in a business and my customer satisfaction were dependent upon someone who is as thoughtless and opinionated as you.

I'd pass.

Forum List

Back