ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

Which hospitals are anti-vaxxers overcrowding emergency rooms? Go ahead name them that are currently having this issue. Also, do we want to also charge drug users more as they have a high rate of health issues that crowd our emergency rooms. My mother feel and cut her forehead open and the drunks were really clogging up the emergency room, should they be charged more? What about those that smoke? Or diabetics, or those with mental issues?

How about $2000 for all?
They overcrowded saint judes, botsford, mercy, university of michigan hospital, providence. You asked me to name them. There they are. Now prove they weren’t. 😂

How many people actually died from the vaxx vs those who died from Covid?

How many un-vaxxed people died from Covid as opposed to those who were vaxxed

Lets see some stats

Maybe we can find out in 75 years after Pfizer releases their data.

The Government and Big Pharma are engaged in a cover up to hide the enormous damage done to by the Covid vaxxes. Analysis from the VAERS database (note, after this, they have made accessing summary data much more difficult.

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 5.24.56 PM.png

And a gov't that pushes Big Pharma profits over common sense.............

And the beat goes on with their BS...........Off label drugs would have stopped all of this shit......

But money is more important than lives to these assholes.

BTW...........The mRNA vaccines are a FUCKING JOKE.

And in the mean time, thousands—perhaps tens of thousands—have died as a direct result of taking the dangerous experimental mRNA poisons that you Josef_Mengele_wannabes are pushing.
Still, the vast majority won.

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.

My mother is 77, multiple co- morbidities, no shots……..survived having the chinese flu…….

You guys truly are ghouls……you smear the blood of the dead all over yourselves and think you are superior to the little people….you are vile

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
Let's go Darwin.
I wonder if he's gone to heaven? Its full of idiots so another won't matter.

What does him dying from WuFlu have to do with his opinion on the vaccines?

It’s not like saying the vaccines are dangerous (which they are) somehow means that the virus doesn’t kill some people.

You lunatics have this belief that no matter how dangerous the vaccines are, they are still good and everyone should be forced to get them because WuFlu is supposedly much more dangerous. You don’t take into account demographics, that old people and fatties are more at risk from WuFlu. That the average age of a WuFlu death is around 80 years old. That the current dominant variants out there don’t even cause the respiratory infection thus do not kill anymore than a seasonal influenza.

And, of course, they totally disregard, or even deny the proven harm that has been caused by these dangerous experimental mRNA poisons.

How stupid does someone have to be to take these poisons to “protect” them from a disease that is much, much, much less dangerous than these poisons are?

We're not talking about any ordinary kind of stupid. We're talking about extreme, Tainted Tommy-level stupid.

I wonder if this mRNA crap played any part in Tainted Tommy having to have part of his leg amputated. That is among the known and proven adverse effects of this shit.

Last edited:

By definition, a joke is funny.

There is nothing funny at all about what this mRNA shit is doing to some of the people who have been stupid enough to allow it to be injected into them.

The only bright side to this is a slight improvement to the human gene pool.

And, of course, they totally disregard, or even deny the proven harm that has been caused by these dangerous experimental mRNA poisons.

How stupid does someone have to be to take these poisons to “protect” them from a disease that is much, much, much less dangerous than these poisons are?

We're not talking about any ordinary kind of stupid. We're talking about extreme, Tainted Tommy-level stupid.

I wonder if this mRNA crap played any part in Tainted Tommy having to have part of his leg amputated. That is among the known and proven adverse effects of this shit.
Yup, one friend of mine developed ITP from the shot and nearly died from it. He had to get a full blood transfusion to survive. Another friend got a Bell’s Palsy attack.

No long term studies done, so now nearly 70% of America are the test subjects.

And a gov't that pushes Big Pharma profits over common sense.............

And the beat goes on with their BS...........Off label drugs would have stopped all of this shit......

But money is more important than lives to these assholes.

That would be Trumps government.

Colin Powell had both shots and the booster……he got covid and died….
Putz.
While Powell had been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, he was also immunocompromised. Powell underwent prostate cancer treatment in 2003 and his longtime aide Peggy Cifrino said he had been treated over the past few years for multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer. In announcing his death on social media, Powell's family did not address whether he had any underlying illnesses.

Multiple myeloma impairs the body’s ability to fight infection, and studies have shown that those cancer patients don’t get as much protection from the COVID-19 vaccines as healthier people.
"especially if you are 84 and have underlying health risks."

here they go again.......
those Dems/liberals must really value death because they just keep right on voting for it.
I wonder how many Democrats/liberals will have to die before they wise up and stop voting Democrat? All of them maybe?

It's ALWAYS these Liberal/ Democrat places? Why IS THAT ?????

Oh, wait...my bad....it's all "Trumps" fault....or is the the "guns" fault?
Democrat / liberal solution? Release more violent felons from prison !!!!!!
Open the borders !!!!
Then go after the innocent law abiders and punish them for all the death and destruction!!!!

DemocratsDying_1438.jpg

Wait...is there a silver lining to all this ?

Last edited:
Putz.

"especially if you are 84 and have underlying health risks."

Doesnt matter……..it is the compromised status that is the most important part, not the shots….

Again, my mother, 77, comorbidities, no shots, over weight, still survived……

Forum List

Back