Anti racists want Britian to destroy what slave labor built

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Unfortunately the structures the noble anti racists want destroyed are the pyramids of Giza. Egypt might not be as happy at having their heritage destroyed as the British or Americans.

I did think this was a phony story but it isn't.

Should Britian bomb the pyramids or make blacks unhappy?

Unfortunately the structures the noble anti racists want destroyed are the pyramids of Giza. Egypt might not be as happy at having their heritage destroyed as the British or Americans.

Shoudnt Britain bomb Britain for all the times those royal families subjugated their people? I mean they had enslaved blacks, Irish, Scottish, Indian, Tommy Taint, yeah, he is a slave also...

We already got the Egyptians back for making us build the pyramids.

1101978086_univ_cnt_2_xl.jpg

That score is settled.

Shoudnt Britain bomb Britain for all the times those royal families subjugated their people? I mean they had enslaved blacks, Irish, Scottish, Indian, Tommy Taint, yeah, he is a slave also...
So you've never tried bondage?

So you've never tried bondage?
Only with the guys I tied up, pissed on and beat bloody. But they paid for it.

Not just no but fuck no.

I have a better idea - bomb the safe spaces and make the far left madness stop.

Forum List

Back