Anti Gun Folks. A new phrase for you. Ghost Guns.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Ghost Guns are those weapons without serial numbers. No ability to track or trace the weapon. Some a made from unfinished frames in kit form. Most are imported from illegal manufacturers.

Santa Clarita shooting: Weapon used in Saugus High attack a 'ghost gun,' sheriff says

There is no way to know where the firearm came from. No way to find out if the seller was involved. Black market guns are here and have been for some time. Their numbers are increasing as more criminals turn to this route.

The more you restrict them, the more avenues will open up as it becomes more profitable for those criminals intent to break the law already.

Ghost Guns. Because the Genie just won’t fit back in the bottle.

Ghost Guns are those weapons without serial numbers. No ability to track or trace the weapon. Some a made from unfinished frames in kit form. Most are imported from illegal manufacturers.

Santa Clarita shooting: Weapon used in Saugus High attack a 'ghost gun,' sheriff says

There is no way to know where the firearm came from. No way to find out if the seller was involved. Black market guns are here and have been for some time. Their numbers are increasing as more criminals turn to this route.

The more you restrict them, the more avenues will open up as it becomes more profitable for those criminals intent to break the law already.

Ghost Guns. Because the Genie just won’t fit back in the bottle.

This is why guns can not be banned from criminals but only from law abiding Americans

How do we refer to the 3,000 illegal weapons that the Obama administration gave to Mexican drug cartels?
It was 2,000, dipshit. 710 of them were recovered.

And the program was begun by Bush.

You are a liar by omission.

From the link: Such weapons often come in kits and can be acquired at gun shows or by mail.

Hmmm. I wonder how the loophole which allows these parts to be bought at gun shows or through the mail can be addressed. Gosh, that's a real stumper!
Yes! Ban gun parts!
Statist moron
So what is your solution, dipshit?

Oh, that's right. You don't have one, which is why all you can do is criticize others. Weak sauce, coward.

From the link: Such weapons often come in kits and can be acquired at gun shows or by mail.

Hmmm. I wonder how the loophole which allows these parts to be bought at gun shows or through the mail can be addressed. Gosh, that's a real stumper!

they aren’t guns. Polymer80 | Best Glock Accessories | GlockStore.com
Then you put one in your mouth and pull the trigger

Doofus

How do we refer to the 3,000 illegal weapons that the Obama administration gave to Mexican drug cartels?

^^ Well that clearly exonerates the Hussein for illegally shipping weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
It clearly demonstrates pseudocons are hacks and liars, with no interest in the WHOLE truth, and that no one should ever believe a word they say because of that.

Yes! Ban gun parts!
Statist moron

Oh, that's right. You don't have one, which is why all you can do is criticize others. Weak sauce, coward.

You assume the issue has an outright solution.

It was implied that there is no way to stop these "ghost guns". I immediately pointed out an obvious way to mitigate the problem.

This seems to have stumped the tards.

Using their illogic, I guess since murders still happen even though murder is illegal, we shouldn't ban murder.

^^ Well that clearly exonerates the Hussein for illegally shipping weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
It clearly demonstrates pseudocons are hacks and liars, with no interest in the WHOLE truth, and that no one should ever believe a word they say because of that.

Don't you have a Trump thread to derail with your incessant whining and TDS bitching?

Yes! Ban gun parts!
Statist moron

No, but there is an obvious way to mitigate the problem.

The WHOLE truth is that Democrats are un-American shitbags what fully support Mexican drug cartels. Who is fighting for getting rid of the wall, having open borders and rewarding illegal aliens with amnesty and sanctuary cities? Democrats and only Democrats.

Don't you have a Trump thread to derail with your incessant whining and TDS bitching?
Oh, wow. The irony is stinking up the place.

I didn't derail the topic, fuckwit. The other fuckwit who brought up Obama did. Dumbass.

I never even mentioned Trump, you deluded fuck.

Yes! Ban gun parts!
Statist moron

No, but there is an obvious way to mitigate the problem.

As usual involving punishing law abiding people because you are a hoplophobic twat.

Oh, wow. The irony is stinking up the place.

I didn't derail the topic, fuckwit. The other fuckwit who brought up Obama did. Dumbass.

read better, TDS fucktard.

Forum List

Back