Anti Gun Folks. A new phrase for you. Ghost Guns.

Weapon used in Saugus High School shooting in Santa Clarita was a ‘ghost gun’ with no registration number – Daily News

Homicide detectives are looking for evidence regarding who purchased and assembled the firearm components and investigating the shooter’s purchase history by examining electronic devices seized from his home.

Police say Nathan Berhow came to school the morning of Nov. 14, his 16th birthday, and opened fire with the .45-caliber handgun in the Santa Clarita high school’s quad. Five students were shot, with two later dying, before Berhow turned the weapon on himself. He later died.

So the question is why should idiots be legally allowed to assemble their own weapons of terrorism. Actually one would think that the NRA (National Retard Association) would discourage this,,,,,,

I do not care, the Grim Reaper should take the House Bill to a vote. Otherwise nothing I can do about it.

You can continue to blast the children just like Republicans want.

I actually come to think they are anti abortion so they have shooting targets.

I do not care, the Grim Reaper should take the House Bill to a vote. Otherwise nothing I can do about it.

You can continue to blast the children just like Republicans want.

I actually come to think they are anti abortion so they have shooting targets.
I care, always have, this is what sets us far apart...………………….

What is the air like down there

It was 2,000, dipshit. 710 of them were recovered.

And the program was begun by Bush.

You are a liar by omission.

IF 710 were recovered, then 2,290 were used to commit untold murders in Mexico and here in the US and not 2,000.

As you know, the program was HALTED by President Bush.

So you lied by commission. Right? Or...did you lie by IGNORANCE?

Last edited:
Oh, wow. The irony is stinking up the place.

I didn't derail the topic, fuckwit. The other fuckwit who brought up Obama did. Dumbass.

I never even mentioned Trump, you deluded fuck.

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

A person can be beaten to death with their own gun
Don't think that can't happen?

Right. a punk like you is going to beat to death the equivalent of a Seal team that shows up, kicks your door in, sprays the entire house with full auto Mp-5's. killing everybody in the house, because you're stupid, and then takes your guns, the dead bodies out, and the state then takes the property in forfeiture as a crime house, and the bank accounts of all the dead people including you.

And you're going to do what again?

Let me give you the bad news. This has already started, It was with drugs at first, and then terrorism was added.

You gun nuts are next.

Watch less TV

PS. Look dimwitt, military teams do not use ghost guns made in a fartwads garage. Whatever weapon they use is precision crafted, milled and balanced perhaps for an individual shooter.

So pay attention to the thread and stop daydreaming

You dumbshit.

You don't know that the Colt Model 6920 that you can buy from any FFL is the same M-4 (except of 1.5 inches of barrel) that is issued to the military, do you?

...and that the spec parts used in the 6920 is available from dozens of distributors.

Because you are a dumbass Fudd you may not be capable of making a fully functional and reliable AR-15 from vendor parts but that doesn't mean a couple of million other people aren't. An AR is actually very easy to assemble.

Wait a minute! Are you trying to claim that a Colt AR-15 comes with the machined in lever that trips the full auto cycle?
If so, then you are totally wrong.
The Colt civilian model requires extensive machining and additional parts to be capable of full auto fire.

Of course a civilian Colt model 6920 doesn't have the select fire trigger group but the other components are made to the same quality specs as the military grade.

Another difference would be the lower receiver is internally milled a little differently to prevent a full auto FCG from being able to fit in. The civilian model AR receiver will have a higher shelf and the the inner sides will be thicker to prevent the installation of an auto sear simply by drilling a hole.

The third difference that because of the stupid NFA laws the 6920 will have a 16 inch barrel instead of the 14.5 inch that the military uses. Of course that is a good thing because you can get about 100-150 FPS velocity out of a 16 inch barrel than you do a 14.5.

Ok, that I have no disagreement with. I also prefer longer barrels for higher energy retention.

Weapon used in Saugus High School shooting in Santa Clarita was a ‘ghost gun’ with no registration number – Daily News

Homicide detectives are looking for evidence regarding who purchased and assembled the firearm components and investigating the shooter’s purchase history by examining electronic devices seized from his home.

Police say Nathan Berhow came to school the morning of Nov. 14, his 16th birthday, and opened fire with the .45-caliber handgun in the Santa Clarita high school’s quad. Five students were shot, with two later dying, before Berhow turned the weapon on himself. He later died.

So the question is why should idiots be legally allowed to assemble their own weapons of terrorism. Actually one would think that the NRA (National Retard Association) would discourage this,,,,,,

Because government never can be legally be authorized to disarm anyone in a democratic republic.
The reason police/military can have guns is because we authorize them to be able to, and we can't do that unless we can first have guns ourselves.
And while a few guns are abused, there are millions of cases each year where they stop serious crimes.

The question is whether or not you trust the general population, and if not, then you do not believe in a democratic republic.
Then you are an authoritarian elitist.

So how is a Ghost Gun more deadly than a weapon with a serial number?

I am sure you can explain this. Let’s say there are two murders. One committed with a ghost gun. One committed with a traditional weapon with serial number which was stolen. Which murder is worse? Why is it worse?

Forum List

Back