Supreme Court orders makers of gun parts to comply with federal "ghost gun" rules

That's not a gift you moron. That represents a responsibility on behalf of the government to try people they accuse of crimes within a reasonable time frame or those charges get dropped. Keep explaining to us how little you understand about the Constitution. 😄
hahaha…run along now and play silly word-games with your leftist buddies.
Our Constitution is a GIFT to The People from our Founders and all good, real core Americans know this.
I shouldn’t expect you foreigners to understand.

hahaha…run along now and play silly word-games with your leftist buddies.
Our Constitution is a GIFT to The People from our Founders and all good, real core Americans know this.
I shouldn’t expect you foreigners to understand.
The "gift" if anything, is that the Constitution limits and binds the federal government, not that it "gifts" rights, you moron. 😄

You think God crafted our founding documents?

The rights enumerated in our founding documents are God-given. You clearly know nothing about my great nation and its history. You're not a real, core American.

The rights enumerated in our founding documents are God-given. You clearly know nothing about my great nation and its history. You're not a real, core American.
Hahaha…you retarded fuck…you can’t make the distinction between rights and inalienable rights?
WTF?
Come on indoctrinator…do better!!

Hahaha…you retarded fuck…you can’t make the distinction between rights and inalienable rights?
WTF?
Weak attempt at walking back your stupid comments, weakling.

Americans have always had the ability to legally build their own firearms. Some people don't like that. Freedoms are dangerous things. But without them, life is nearly meaningless.

Don’t make it sound like these gun makers are innocent bystanders of government oppression. They’re trying to skirt the law and the court is seeing through it.
It's not the law, but arbitrary regulations and rules. If it's an important matter, legislate it.

WTF?
You dumb Simp, I believe you're thinking about the difference between rights and privileges, though I can't be sure because you are an actual moron.

You dumb Simp, I believe you're thinking about the difference between rights and privileges, though I can't be sure because you are an actual moron.
Negative…the proof is in the words.

God given INALIENABLE RIGHTS:
All persons are born free and have certain inalienable rights which include the right of pursuing life's basic necessities, of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties, of acquiring, possessing and protecting property and of seeking their safety, health and happiness in all lawful ways.

Rights GIFTED by our great founders:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the RIGHT of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Let your retarded globalist buddy Unkotare know you’ve been schooled…share this free enlightenment with all ignorant fools who like to play word games in cyberspace.

Negative…the proof is in the words.

God given INALIENABLE RIGHTS:
All persons are born free and have certain inalienable rights which include the right of pursuing life's basic necessities, of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties, of acquiring, possessing and protecting property and of seeking their safety, health and happiness in all lawful ways.

Rights GIFTED by our great founders:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the RIGHT of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The words "Congress shall make no law...." should be a good indication to you that this represents a restriction on government, not a "gift" of rights you dumb Bingo. The right to free speech, to peacefully assemble and protest, is derived from the inalienable right to liberty. How can you have a right to liberty that doesn't include the right to speak your mind?
Let your retarded globalist buddy Unkotare know you’ve been schooled…share this free enlightenment with all ignorant fools who like to play word games in cyberspace.
You continue to mistake the Constitution as anything more than a restriction on the powers of the Federal Government and better yet you do so loudly and confidently. You truly are a magnificent moron. 😄

There is no god, and everywhere the Constitution mentions religion, it is exclusionary, because there is no freedom of religion without freedom from religion. Your syllabus will include Seidel, The Founding Myth. If you have the stones, we can give you a pop-quiz on the material in this thread in front of the others.

POSPOTUS is being allowed to use White House bathrooms because he is a yes-man. His handlers have ordered him to get into the seasonal mood. When studying the mind of nazi dem handlers, it's best not to forget the lockdowns that happened at Shenzhen and that link to blm marxists for Melbourne, Florida. The required syllabus for this thread, by default, has to be Derrida, Spectres of Marx.

Nope. Multiple people have already concluded that you don't know what you're talking about. The Founders didn't "gift" any rights and neither does the Constitution. It expresses the limits and boundaries of the government. It says whatever power isn't described in that document (federal power) is reserved for the States and the people. Maybe try reading it before you expose yourself. 😄

Where do our rights come from?

(This should be good)

A government that wants to track firearms is an oppressive government that cannot be trusted.

According to the Constitution it is none of the government's business if I own a firearm or not and they can just go fuck themselves.

Now we have five Supreme Court Justices that don't have a clue what the Bill of Rights is all about.

Banana Republic.

'The Supreme Court on Monday ordered two internet sellers of gun parts to comply with a Biden administration regulation aimed at "ghost guns," firearms that are difficult to trace because they lack serial numbers.
This is a lie, as you know the order says no such thing:

(ORDER LIST: 601 U.S.)
MONDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2023
ORDER IN PENDING CASE
23A302 GARLAND, ATT’Y GEN. V. BLACKHAWK MFG. GROUP, INC., ET AL.
The application to vacate injunction presented to Justice
Alito and by him referred to the Court is granted. The September
14, 2023 order of the United States District Court for the
Northern District of Texas, case No. 4:22-cv-691, is vacated.

Lie to us some more.

So we implicate Bill Clinton's support for blm theatrics in this marxist puppet theatre gone 'nannas:

Post #1 Shenzhen / Louisville / Melbourne
A government that wants to track firearms is an oppressive government that cannot be trusted.

According to the Constitution it is none of the government's business if I own a firearm or not and they can just go fuck themselves.

Now we have five Supreme Court Justices that don't have a clue what the Bill of Rights is all about.

Banana Republic.
SARS2 is a bioweapon that no one as yet can find the source of. To get educated on the topic, one must go back.

1. Find out what DARPA is and it's relationship to viruses. RFK Jr.'s book can help.

2. DARPA designed the M16 rifle (The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 409).

I have several ARs made from 80% lowers.

No serial numbers.

The government can go fuck itself.

Forum List

Back