Another major company leaving Portland thanks to failed democrat party government

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Their lease is up in April and thanks to crime they cant stay in portland any longer

This is a national company founded in Portland and still headquartered there

But not for much longer

Another failure of bleeding heart lib policy

Their lease is up in April and thanks to crime they cant stay in portland any longer

This is a national company founded in Portland and still headquartered there

But not for much longer

Another failure of bleeding heart lib policy
Liberal policies are destroying big cities everywhere.

I wonder how they voted for all the years that they were there?

Sometimes deserves has everything to do with it.

Are they really a major company?

But I can understand why they are leaving.

I remember a long time ago I kept hearing how great Portland is for young hip progressive people and I said "well that's somewhere I would never want to move to".

Hell there's a local 3-store furniture company in my AO that does better than that. :laughing0301:
Sure

The average lib who is soft on crime probably earns more than that in a month

Right?

You are going to a lot of trouble to divert attention from the failed liberal policies in Portland

I remember a long time ago I kept hearing how great Portland is for young hip progressive people and I said "well that's somewhere I would never want to move to".

I was there on the day Trump was inaugurated. Naturally, there were riots downtown. I saw filth on a level I didn't think existed outside the third world, and was attacked by a lunatic who was triggered by the fact that I had my arm around my wife, which he said was "abuse".

I welcome the exodus.....But it's not all that money-wise.
Like the man said, a million here, a million there, and pretty soon we’re talking about real money

This same story is happening all over Portland

Forum List

Back