And this is why all you morons who love to suck fox dick are demented perverts

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
I'm sorry, that was probably rude of me. Let me rephrase that....

Here is an example of Fox News' absurdly low quality of journalism. So much so, in fact, that no rational human being can attribute it to the accident of incompetence. This situation speaks directly to the form and mode of the network's product and delivery.

Fox News is very much like those fraudulent posers who enjoy a little coffee with their gallon of creamer and two pounds of sugar. At about 10%-15% of actual news content, they're not really a news outlet, regardless of what they call themselves, and regardless of what mode they utilize to deliver their product. The Colbert Show was fashioned like a news broadcast, but it wasn't news. And neither is Fox News actually news. They are, in fact, the single greatest source in modern American broadcasting of mindless drivel entertainment. And in this capacity, they are worse than such examples as Keeping up with the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, or what have you. At least those shows present as nothing more than mindless drivel entertainment. But Fox News presents itself as news. And it feeds on people falling for the mistaken impression that they are news. Even the WWE has long abandoned its false image of portending to be a real sport; they embraced the "entertainment" moniker many years ago.

Case in point: How could a real, true, legitimate news outlet so utterly fail to background check someone who alleged to be a long term CIA operative? Of course, those of you who are obsessed with Fox [Mulder, I want to believe] News will never acknowledge how much this highlight's their deceptive day to day existence. You've long lost the ability to differentiate what you want to be true and what is true. But either way, the sickness is upon you. You stain and sully everything you touch. You've help to ruin the once good name of the Grand Ole Party and the Republican brand. You have lusted after the likes of Donald Trump, and have wandered so astray you now see madness as wisdom, and wisdom as madness. For all of you who fit into this category, this is on you.

money.cnn.com/2015/10/15/media/wayne-simmons-tv-commentator-arrested/

Here is an example of Fox News' absurdly low quality of journalism. So much so, in fact, that no rational human being can attribute it to the accident of incompetence. This situation speaks directly to the form and mode of the network's product and delivery.

Fox News is very much like those fraudulent posers who enjoy a little coffee with their gallon of creamer and two pounds of sugar. At about 10%-15% of actual news content, they're not really a news outlet, regardless of what they call themselves, and regardless of what mode they utilize to deliver their product. The Colbert Show was fashioned like a news broadcast, but it wasn't news. And neither is Fox News actually news. They are, in fact, the single greatest source in modern American broadcasting of mindless drivel entertainment. And in this capacity, they are worse than such examples as Keeping up with the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, or what have you. At least those shows present as nothing more than mindless drivel entertainment. But Fox News presents itself as news. And it feeds on people falling for the mistaken impression that they are news. Even the WWE has long abandoned its false image of portending to be a real sport; they embraced the "entertainment" moniker many years ago.

Case in point: How could a real, true, legitimate news outlet so utterly fail to background check someone who alleged to be a long term CIA operative? Of course, those of you who are obsessed with Fox [Mulder, I want to believe] News will never acknowledge how much this highlight's their deceptive day to day existence. You've long lost the ability to differentiate what you want to be true and what is true. But either way, the sickness is upon you. You stain and sully everything you touch. You've help to ruin the once good name of the Grand Ole Party and the Republican brand. You have lusted after the likes of Donald Trump, and have wandered so astray you now see madness as wisdom, and wisdom as madness. For all of you who fit into this category, this is on you.

What does Fox have to do with this faker's claims? Your maudlin commentary reeks of steaming turds.

Why am I not surprised. Fox's zeal for anti-Obama commentary knows no bounds They'll never be bound by a minor detail like the truth. And as long as the words fit the phony narratives they've learned to love Fox fans couldn't care less.

Why am I not surprised. Fox's zeal for anti-Obama commentary knows no bounds They'll never be bound by a minor detail like the truth. And as long as the words fit the phony narratives they've learned to love Fox fans couldn't care less.
Why haven't we heard about all the lawsuits against Fox for lying?

fox-amp-quot-news-amp-quot_o_2479759.jpg

What does Fox have to do with this faker's claims? Your maudlin commentary reeks of steaming turds.

It speaks volumes about their investigatory skills they did not catch on to a phony soldier.

Fox News claiming to be news is like Music Television claiming to be music. They are both reality TV show channels.

Your thread title?.....You're obviously projecting your homosexual fantasies and fetishes...

Pssst* They didnt vet him. He said he was a former CIA guy and he said everything they like. That apparently is enough.

Keep that in mind the next time they have an investigation story

FOX NEWS: And now, to prove that waterboarding is not torture, we have a special operations sooper spook expert Authority of Justice and the American Way.

PHONY SOLDIER: Waterboarding is not torture, dagnabbit!

RUBES: See? Waterboarding is not torture.

FOX NEWS: We'll be right back after this.

AD: You're old! Join AARP!

FOX NEWS: (cue doom music) And we're back to scare the living shit out of you. We urge you to have your children leave the room come closer to the TV.

Uhm, from your own citation:

But because government security agencies generally do not comment on people who worked for them in certain capacities, that only served to fuel the perception that Simmons had a top-secret background.

That would kind explain how this could happen.

FAIL

FOX NEWS: And now, to prove that waterboarding is not torture, we have a special operations sooper spook expert Authority of Justice and the American Way.

PHONY SOLDIER: Waterboarding is not torture, dagnabbit!

RUBES: See? Waterboarding is not torture.

FOX NEWS: We'll be right back after this.

AD: You're old! Join AARP!

FOX NEWS: (cue doom music) And we're back to scare the living shit out of you. We urge you to have your children leave the room come closer to the TV.

Gee, drunk already?

Forum List

Back