Why do democrats feel the need to censor what our political elected leaders have to say?

Which story are you saying is fake, or are all of them fake?
Just seemed like another partisan attack on your part, not supported by the MSN video you linked to support it.

No, he made a comment before he 'moved on', care to state what that comment was?
George said something along the lines that Vance made it pretty clear that the president could ignore a SCOTUS decision.

So what?

Why are democrats such Nazis when it comes to free speech, especially when it comes to the speech of people directly elected by the people?

Take Joe Biden rambling on about how he enjoys children sitting on his lap rubbing down his legs at the pool as they cut his mic.

Or you could be JD Vance invited on a show to talk about immigration, but once he starts to say things they don't like, they cut his mic.

Or you can stop the President of the United States from posting on Twitter.

In all of these examples, is it better to shut down our elected leaders if what they are saying disturbs us, or is it better if they allow us to know what they are thinking and will do so we can better assess if they should get our vote?

Do Republicans do this? I can't think of an instance.
Awww....
Pity the poor MAGATS whining because PRIVATE organizations choose not to spread their lies.

Apparently if you just keep talking, media is constitutionally required to continue air it on national broadcast TV.

So what I am hearing is that if my Wife or daughter get interviewed, it might last 17 hours...

George said something along the lines that Vance made it pretty clear that the president could ignore a SCOTUS decision.

So what?

You made it very clear you believe the President can defy the Supreme Court. Senator thanks for your time this morning.”

Partisan, biased bullshit, and this is what you lefties call 'journalism'.

You made it very clear you believe the President can defy the Supreme Court. Senator thanks for your time this morning.”

Partisan, biased bullshit, and this is what you lefties call 'journalism'.
That’s exactly what Vance said and meant.

So what?

Vance made his point. George made his. End of interview.

You guys are so up in arms about some freedom of speech thing which makes no sense.

That’s exactly what Vance said and meant.

So what?

Vance made his point. George made his. End of interview.

You guys are so up in arms about some freedom of speech thing which makes no sense.

No it wasn't, if you are too stupid to understand what he was saying, then there's no point in even discussing it. That's certainly what Georgie boy wanted his stupid lemmings to believe, so of course you believed it.

No it wasn't, if you are too stupid to understand what he was saying, then there's no point in even discussing it. That's certainly what Georgie boy wanted his stupid lemmings to believe, so of course you believed it.
Yes, it was. You’re partisan biased bullshit prevents you from understanding what he was saying. You’re not stupid, but your mind has been warped by MAGA politics where nothing means anything anymore.

That’s why you hate actual journalists. You rather live in your alternate reality.

This reminds me of a time I was watching the news in Canada before an election cycle. The news cast talked about a controversial stand by a Left leaning politician for about an hour, allowing him to defend his position the entire time. It was their way of allowing apologetics to sway voters for him. However, his rival they covered only regarding his prolife stance, which he declined to comment on for whatever reason. Maybe they asked him that question because they knew that was going to be the response. The coverage of that lasted about a minute or two.

This is how the media manipulates elections.
The leftist-controlled media uses dirty tricks all the time. I am reminded of this debate on TV that I watched many years ago. There were four experts, one of them held conservative views, the others were all liberal-leaning. At the conclusion of the program, they showed the contact information for the three liberal experts, but none for the conservative. I guess they did not want people to be able to connect with the conservative.

Yes, it was. You’re partisan biased bullshit prevents you from understanding what he was saying. You’re not stupid, but your mind has been warped by MAGA politics where nothing means anything anymore.

That’s why you hate actual journalists. You rather live in your alternate reality.

Wow, you're a total lost cause. :cuckoo: I'll go back to ignoring you once again, you reminded me why it's not worth my time to 'discuss' anything with you. lol

Wow, you're a total lost cause. :cuckoo: I'll go back to ignoring you once again, you reminded me why it's not worth my time to 'discuss' anything with you. lol
You don’t discuss. You just demand everyone agree with you and call them names when they don’t.

Im not missing anything other than reminders that your MAGA cult cannot tolerate outsiders.

You don’t discuss. You just demand everyone agree with you and call them names when they don’t.

Im not missing anything other than reminders that your MAGA cult cannot tolerate outsiders.

I don't support Trump dumbass.

Why are democrats such Nazis when it comes to free speech, especially when it comes to the speech of people directly elected by the people?

Take Joe Biden rambling on about how he enjoys children sitting on his lap rubbing down his legs at the pool as they cut his mic.

Or you could be JD Vance invited on a show to talk about immigration, but once he starts to say things they don't like, they cut his mic.

Or you can stop the President of the United States from posting on Twitter.

In all of these examples, is it better to shut down our elected leaders if what they are saying disturbs us, or is it better if they allow us to know what they are thinking and will do so we can better assess if they should get our vote?

Do Republicans do this? I can't think of an instance.

Because that's what fascists do.

They are just letting themselves go. Mainly because they think they are invincible right now.

Forum List

Back