And so it begins. Restaurant requires IMMEDIATE covid test before entering.

Wait until your doctor, dentist, grocery store, gas station demand the same thing. :icon_rolleyes:

My doctor already does. Many office buildings do too.

It's not a hoax. 250,000 people have died.
Walgreens in town here is offering Covid testing at the drive thru. It's the first I've heard of publicly available testing to anyone who wants it. Couldn't pick up my prescription through the drive thru becuse something about complete sanitizing.

Question, Toro : since you're tested, does that mean you don't have to wear a mask in those places? Is the instant test as nasty as they say, with a giant q-tip tickling your brain?
he wouldn't know - it's vacuous inside that skull

Wait until your doctor, dentist, grocery store, gas station demand the same thing. :icon_rolleyes:

My doctor already did. First they refused to refill a life-saving medication demanding I come there first when it wasn't possible to go at that time, so I hired an attorney. Then I went when I could and they demanded I call from the parking lot when I don't own a cellular phone, then they demanded I wear a mask when I couldn't possibly have Covid as I had been sheltered in place for over a month. Then when I finally walked in they demanded that I had taken a Covid test, something they had never mentioned, something I would have no idea where to get and would expect my doctor to provide, not that the fast antigen Covid test is even accurate. Fortunately another girl overheard the conversation and gave me the go-ahead to see the doctor.

The other day I stopped at the liquor store to pick up a case of stuff I had ordered. You show up, they come out and put the stuff in your trunk. This time I asked the guy if he could simply put the box toward the front of the trunk so it doesn't fall over and he refused saying he wasn't allowed to touch the car and was now going to put the box on the sidewalk though he was previously going to put it in the trunk as usual. You don't have to "touch the car" no matter WHERE in the trunk you sit the box down, its all the same.

The Covid stupidity of our progressive society is astounding and growing by leaps and bounds.

Have you ever stopped to consider that all these people despise you because you are an asshole? Just sayin.....
All these who people?

The people at the doctors office, and the people at the liquor store. Who knows how many more?
You speak for them? Good to know. Not.
I like him just fine. But I also agree with what he says often.
Those so afraid should stay home.

I don't know one single person who has had the china virus. Not one. Flu? Yes. A cold? Yes. other medical problems exaserbating it? Yes. Death from the china virus? No.

I don't know one single person who has had the china virus. Not one. Flu? Yes. A cold? Yes. other medical problems exaserbating it? Yes. Death from the china virus? No.
Do you realise how self obsessed that makes you look ? Posters on this forum have lost loved ones and perhaps you could show them some consideration.

More liberal fear-mongering. Sure it's bad stuff but hiding in your safe space with coloring books does not sustain an economy of any scale.

Do you realise how self obsessed that makes you look ? Posters on this forum have lost loved ones and perhaps you could show them some consideration.
Life's a bitch and then you die. No one gets out alive.

My doctor already did. First they refused to refill a life-saving medication demanding I come there first when it wasn't possible to go at that time, so I hired an attorney. Then I went when I could and they demanded I call from the parking lot when I don't own a cellular phone, then they demanded I wear a mask when I couldn't possibly have Covid as I had been sheltered in place for over a month. Then when I finally walked in they demanded that I had taken a Covid test, something they had never mentioned, something I would have no idea where to get and would expect my doctor to provide, not that the fast antigen Covid test is even accurate. Fortunately another girl overheard the conversation and gave me the go-ahead to see the doctor.

The other day I stopped at the liquor store to pick up a case of stuff I had ordered. You show up, they come out and put the stuff in your trunk. This time I asked the guy if he could simply put the box toward the front of the trunk so it doesn't fall over and he refused saying he wasn't allowed to touch the car and was now going to put the box on the sidewalk though he was previously going to put it in the trunk as usual. You don't have to "touch the car" no matter WHERE in the trunk you sit the box down, its all the same.

The Covid stupidity of our progressive society is astounding and growing by leaps and bounds.

Have you ever stopped to consider that all these people despise you because you are an asshole? Just sayin.....
All these who people?

The people at the doctors office, and the people at the liquor store. Who knows how many more?
You speak for them? Good to know. ...

Does it seem to you that they are fond of him?

In what may be a sign of things to come, a New York City restaurant will soon require customers to take a rapid COVID-19 test at the door before being allowed to eat inside.

City Winery will launch the pilot “test-to-table” dining two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, this week for the rest of the year. Customers will pre-pay $50 per person for the test when making a reservation at Resy.com. The restaurant is still open test-free Thursday through Monday.

“Until a vaccine is in people’s arms, and we don’t think that’s going to be until the summer of next year, what are we going to do to have people be willing to come in to dine?” City Winery’s founder and CEO, Michael Dorf, told Yahoo Finance Live. “We feel we’ve created a bubble of a little more safety. I mean nothing is perfect, but this virus is tricky,”

So, who would be stupid enough to agree to that and even want to eat there at 50 bucks per test???
The statist left is on a roll!

All business decisions are made for money...profit.

He thinks it will work... it may not, but he would know his customer, better than you or me.

I wish him well!

I would be able to get onboard with that if he was doing it every night.

But diners aren't going to go on a Tuesday or Wednesday, when it will cost them $100 before their asses ever hit their seats, when they know they can go another night and not incur that expense...

I may have it.

A buddy of mine, who I was out with the other night, has tested positive. I've been feeling mildly shitty, so I got tested yesterday and, hopefully, should have my results by Wednesday.

I know several who've had it and one who succumbed to it...

Forum List

Back