And so it begins. Restaurant requires IMMEDIATE covid test before entering.

Wait until your doctor, dentist, grocery store, gas station demand the same thing. :icon_rolleyes:

My doctor already does. Many office buildings do too.

It's not a hoax. 250,000 people have died.

It's a hoax. Or maybe a better word is a FARCE. 250,000 have died despite testing out the wazoo and wearing masks and distancing. Joe Biden will NEVER EVER stop the dying until we have Trump's vaccine. You'll kill the economy and irreparably harm the country in your total madness trying to control a little virus 0.2 microns across that you need a powerful microscope to even see.

View attachment 420482
NOPE!
If the state's positivity rate is greater than 5%, then the State IS NOT testing enough is what the science says.... we have some states with 40% to 60% positivity rates...

We ARE NOT TESTING NEARLY ENOUGH.... to know how bad the spread really is, and what areas it has spread, to know if there is going to be a doctor, nurse, and hospital shortage..... or enough new medicines to help them, or enough personal protection gear, to cover the influx....etc.
How are things down your way, Care4all? You're still in Maine, right?

Wait until your doctor, dentist, grocery store, gas station demand the same thing. :icon_rolleyes:

It's a hoax. Or maybe a better word is a FARCE. 250,000 have died despite testing out the wazoo and wearing masks and distancing. Joe Biden will NEVER EVER stop the dying until we have Trump's vaccine. You'll kill the economy and irreparably harm the country in your total madness trying to control a little virus 0.2 microns across that you need a powerful microscope to even see.

View attachment 420482
NOPE!
If the state's positivity rate is greater than 5%, then the State IS NOT testing enough is what the science says.... we have some states with 40% to 60% positivity rates...

We ARE NOT TESTING NEARLY ENOUGH.... to know how bad the spread really is, and what areas it has spread, to know if there is going to be a doctor, nurse, and hospital shortage..... or enough new medicines to help them, or enough personal protection gear, to cover the influx....etc.

Testing accomplishes NOTHING. What value is testing me if I feel fine? Vulnerable people ought to just avoid others as much as they can, old people tend to be retired anyway, and these days, you can do most anything you need without human contact. People who don't feel well ought to get a test. Or go home and shelter for a couple weeks. With or without the test, if I shelter for a couple weeks until I'm better, I've not spread it (if I had it) and gotten anyone sick.

THE ONLY POINT IN TESTING EVERYONE regardless of how they feel is to identify a wide swath of the population as "contagious" and a "danger," so you can cart them off to some FEMA camp for the diseased, like the Nazis.

You just want total control over society like 1940 Germany.

And to think you had the NERVE to call Trump a "danger to democracy."

Life in America under a Biden Administration:

5717ae5375363.image.jpg
AUG19_HOLOCAUST_POST.jpg

View attachment 420482
NOPE!

Testing accomplishes NOTHING. What value is testing me if I feel fine? Vulnerable people ought to just avoid others as much as they can, old people tend to be retired anyway, and these days, you can do most anything you need without human contact. People who don't feel well ought to get a test. Or go home and shelter for a couple weeks. With or without the test, if I shelter for a couple weeks until I'm better, I've not spread it (if I had it) and gotten anyone sick.

THE ONLY POINT IN TESTING EVERYONE regardless of how they feel is to identify a wide swath of the population as "contagious" and a "danger," so you can cart them off to some FEMA camp for the diseased, like the Nazis.

China virus tests can be rigged just like votes can. Lots of false positives/negatives, depending on location and what political party you are. Its not what you know..its WHO you know.

Sounds like the restaurant wants two nights a week, for their rich, ELDERLY patrons, to be able to leave the home they've been held captive in, for a safer night out?
Most rich ELDERLY people eat at home and are served by their personal chefs.
I can see that....but maybe they just occasionally want a night out, on the town? It's the only thing I could think of, for him doing this two nights a week, and at $50 bucks a test!!! Sheesh!!!
If I were old, and rich, there is no way on Gods green earth I would go out to dinner in NYC in this day and age. Why would I when I have enough $ to have a personal chef, a driver for my limo to "get out of the house", etc.
He's doing it because he is a sheep, and he is paid to test just how far other sheep will go.
Or...he's stupid.
I dunno about that...when talking about New York Restaurants in Manhattan.... some of the finest eating in the World!!! Imo! I was fortunate enough to eat out when there for Market, and to this day my mouth still waters for their 3-4 inch thick at minimum, Veal Chop and various delicious pasta dishes as sides.... something I could not afford personally, but my Company, or a Vendor I bought from, paid the way.... So I got a taste of the good life....! :eek:

New Yorkers, the Rich and elderly, do not live in New York City, to stay home with their chef... imo....
NY is AWESOME!~ it's not for the crotchety & anti-social, though.
It is totally awesome! I 've done the buggy ride through central park, Broadway shows, Knicks game at Madison square garden, the lighting of the Christmas tree several times, Rockefeller center, Times square, st Patrick's cathedral, Trump Tower, empire state building, planet Hollywood, twin towers before they fell, museums, on and on and on.... It's absolutely endless what you can do! Most all on someone else's business dime, which was great! :D Matt joined me two or three times and we usually stayed a couple of days after Market ended....it was fun!!! I LOVE NEW YORK!

If I were a billionaire, one of my homes, would definitely be there! I wouldn't give up a home in Maine either! And Maine is the complete opposite, of new York!

Sounds like the restaurant wants two nights a week, for their rich, ELDERLY patrons, to be able to leave the home they've been held captive in, for a safer night out?
I can see that....but maybe they just occasionally want a night out, on the town? It's the only thing I could think of, for him doing this two nights a week, and at $50 bucks a test!!! Sheesh!!!
If I were old, and rich, there is no way on Gods green earth I would go out to dinner in NYC in this day and age. Why would I when I have enough $ to have a personal chef, a driver for my limo to "get out of the house", etc.
He's doing it because he is a sheep, and he is paid to test just how far other sheep will go.
Or...he's stupid.
I dunno about that...when talking about New York Restaurants in Manhattan.... some of the finest eating in the World!!! Imo! I was fortunate enough to eat out when there for Market, and to this day my mouth still waters for their 3-4 inch thick at minimum, Veal Chop and various delicious pasta dishes as sides.... something I could not afford personally, but my Company, or a Vendor I bought from, paid the way.... So I got a taste of the good life....! :eek:

New Yorkers, the Rich and elderly, do not live in New York City, to stay home with their chef... imo....
It is totally awesome! I 've done the buggy ride through central park, Broadway shows, Knicks game at Madison square garden, the lighting of the Christmas tree several times, Rockefeller center, Times square, st Patrick's cathedral, Trump Tower, empire state building, planet Hollywood, twin towers before they fell, museums, on and on and on.... It's absolutely endless what you can do! Most all on someone else's business dime, which was great! :D Matt joined me two or three times and we usually stayed a couple of days after Market ended....it was fun!!! I LOVE NEW YORK!

If I were a billionaire, one of my homes, would definitely be there! I wouldn't give up a home in Maine either! And Maine is the complete opposite, of new York!
Yes, def one of the things that can be overwhelming is that there's so much to do that it's hard to make decisions, lol. I hope it normalizes there in 2021 - I can't wait to go back.

My doctor already did. First they refused to refill a life-saving medication demanding I come there first when it wasn't possible to go at that time, so I hired an attorney. Then I went when I could and they demanded I call from the parking lot when I don't own a cellular phone, then they demanded I wear a mask when I couldn't possibly have Covid as I had been sheltered in place for over a month. Then when I finally walked in they demanded that I had taken a Covid test, something they had never mentioned, something I would have no idea where to get and would expect my doctor to provide, not that the fast antigen Covid test is even accurate. Fortunately another girl overheard the conversation and gave me the go-ahead to see the doctor.

The other day I stopped at the liquor store to pick up a case of stuff I had ordered. You show up, they come out and put the stuff in your trunk. This time I asked the guy if he could simply put the box toward the front of the trunk so it doesn't fall over and he refused saying he wasn't allowed to touch the car and was now going to put the box on the sidewalk though he was previously going to put it in the trunk as usual. You don't have to "touch the car" no matter WHERE in the trunk you sit the box down, its all the same.

The Covid stupidity of our progressive society is astounding and growing by leaps and bounds.

Have you ever stopped to consider that all these people despise you because you are an asshole? Just sayin.....

He picked the two slowest days of the week, to offer this option for the rich people living in Manhatten or business people, who have refrained from eating out, due to the virus and fear of catching it.

Thing is, there aren't a lot of those left right now.

Two months ago, we listed my late aunt's townhouse, in New Windsor, New York, about an hour north of Manhattan. The sale price ended up being 40% higher than the listing price. Residents of Manhattan are leaving in droves, and they'll pay handsomely to be able to do that.

A friend of mine has a very large apartment in lower Manhattan that she used to be able to rent for $8,500 a month. She can't get half that now. People no longer want to live in the city.

In 2018, there were somewhere north of 10,000 restaurants in Manhattan. I just don't see how one single restaurant owner believes this is something that will benefit his business...

Or...he's stupid.

Yes, def one of the things that can be overwhelming is that there's so much to do that it's hard to make decisions, lol. I hope it normalizes there in 2021 - I can't wait to go back.
When I was still working, I went there twice a year for over 15 years straight, so I didn't do all those things in one trip!!!

He picked the two slowest days of the week, to offer this option for the rich people living in Manhatten or business people, who have refrained from eating out, due to the virus and fear of catching it.

Thing is, there aren't a lot of those left right now.

Two months ago, we listed my late aunt's townhouse, in New Windsor, New York, about an hour north of Manhattan. The sale price ended up being 40% higher than the listing price. Residents of Manhattan are leaving in droves, and they'll pay handsomely to be able to do that.

A friend of mine has a very large apartment in lower Manhattan that she used to be able to rent for $8,500 a month. She can't get half that now. People no longer want to live in the city.

In 2018, there were somewhere north of 10,000 restaurants in Manhattan. I just don't see how one single restaurant owner believes this is something that will benefit his business...
All business decisions are made for money...profit.

He thinks it will work... it may not, but he would know his customer, better than you or me.

I wish him well!

View attachment 420482
NOPE!

How are things down your way, Care4all? You're still in Maine, right?
yes! We should have been in Florida by now, but covid messed everything up.... I'll have to wait, to spend time with my parents and sister.... :(

They can demand all the tests they want but I still refuse to have one done. My body, my choice. If that statement is good enough to kill a baby, its good enough to protect my rights in getting poked or tested for something I have no wish to be tested for.
It's not the govt forcing you Gracie, it's a private business, a restaurant you can choose to eat at, or choose not to.

View attachment 420482
NOPE!

Life in America under a Biden Administration:

View attachment 420498View attachment 420499

You are :cuckoo: ! :lol:

In what may be a sign of things to come, a New York City restaurant will soon require customers to take a rapid COVID-19 test at the door before being allowed to eat inside.

City Winery will launch the pilot “test-to-table” dining two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, this week for the rest of the year. Customers will pre-pay $50 per person for the test when making a reservation at Resy.com. The restaurant is still open test-free Thursday through Monday.

“Until a vaccine is in people’s arms, and we don’t think that’s going to be until the summer of next year, what are we going to do to have people be willing to come in to dine?” City Winery’s founder and CEO, Michael Dorf, told Yahoo Finance Live. “We feel we’ve created a bubble of a little more safety. I mean nothing is perfect, but this virus is tricky,”

So, who would be stupid enough to agree to that and even want to eat there at 50 bucks per test???

Sounds sort of stupid. For $50 I expect a full meal, including drinks and dessert, not just the opportunity to spend my money.

Two, shoving a q tip up your nose really isn't that appetizing. After getting that, I'd probably just order drinks. And I can buy more high quality beer than I could drink for $50 at home.

They can demand all the tests they want but I still refuse to have one done. My body, my choice. If that statement is good enough to kill a baby, its good enough to protect my rights in getting poked or tested for something I have no wish to be tested for.
It's not the govt forcing you Gracie, it's a private business, a restaurant you can choose to eat at, or choose not to.
You miss the point. It WILL be mandated by the government eventually.

My doctor already did. First they refused to refill a life-saving medication demanding I come there first when it wasn't possible to go at that time, so I hired an attorney. Then I went when I could and they demanded I call from the parking lot when I don't own a cellular phone, then they demanded I wear a mask when I couldn't possibly have Covid as I had been sheltered in place for over a month. Then when I finally walked in they demanded that I had taken a Covid test, something they had never mentioned, something I would have no idea where to get and would expect my doctor to provide, not that the fast antigen Covid test is even accurate. Fortunately another girl overheard the conversation and gave me the go-ahead to see the doctor.

The other day I stopped at the liquor store to pick up a case of stuff I had ordered. You show up, they come out and put the stuff in your trunk. This time I asked the guy if he could simply put the box toward the front of the trunk so it doesn't fall over and he refused saying he wasn't allowed to touch the car and was now going to put the box on the sidewalk though he was previously going to put it in the trunk as usual. You don't have to "touch the car" no matter WHERE in the trunk you sit the box down, its all the same.

The Covid stupidity of our progressive society is astounding and growing by leaps and bounds.

Have you ever stopped to consider that all these people despise you because you are an asshole? Just sayin.....
All these who people?

Meanwhile....is the ship in the harbor still empty? Or is it not needed because the covid patients have been sent to an old folks home for treatment?

You miss the point. It WILL be mandated by the government eventually.
I don't think it will, enough people will get vaccinated, and by Spring of 2022, it should be, behind us, if all goes well with Trump's operation, Warpspeed! Imho.

All these who people?

The people at the doctors office, and the people at the liquor store. Who knows how many more?

Forum List

Back