An open letter to the Aliens.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I do not spend a lot of time looking up in the sky, so I have never seen one of your craft. The sun is up there, and it is not good for my eyes to squint at the brightness of a fireball that at a distant 93,000,000 miles, is still powerful enough to burn my retinas. At night I like to sleep so stargazing is not on my list of favorite things. If I have been part of one of your catch and release programs, I am not aware of it.

In 1962 when I was 15, I was dragged before a guidance counselor in school and told that I had the third highest IQ in the sophomore class and that I was lazy. Do not get me wrong, I am not applying for a job, and I know extraterrestrials probably regard humans like we see ants. No one cares who the smartest ant on an anthill is, so I get that. I am not rich because I have never craved what we call money. Money is a human energy invention that gives some people power over others. The system was already in place when I came into this world, so I needed some money to survive. I made just enough to raise three children which I am proud of because they are good humans.

We have something here that we call crimes. Crimes are harmful, selfish actions by humans against other humans. All human civilizations have had criminals and the most civilized way for society to deal with bad humans has been to separate them from innocent society in what we call jail or prison. I am happy to say that none of my children are criminals and none have been or are in prison. Parenting a child may be the most important thing on Earth and I am sorry to say that many selfish people have children who are criminals. Some of these parents have lots of money. Bad parenting may be what is really destroying this world.

There is a possibility that the Earth’s rotation over the last 200,000 years has produced favorable climate conditions and caused humans to overpopulate the planet. In their pursuit of money, billions of humans have altered Earth’s natural state and are in the process of fostering runaway global warming. You Aliens likely know this, and I am not ruling out that you have made contact through dark channels with select groups of humans and hatched a plan to wipe many of us out. An artificial human created global virus was recently released that appears to be a trial run to cull the human herd. Apparently, this must be done to save the planet, its resources, and all the other lifeforms on it.

The hubris of modern humans is well established in our short, recorded history which entails only about one percent of the time we have been walking upright on the surface. We are natural engineers, and we can alter the environment to our liking. We like to be warm, well-fed and comfortable so we came up with this thing called war to inflict suffering and death on other weaker humans. Those of us who win the wars can then be perverse and decadent. Human inventions like religion and patriotism make us feel good inside and delude us into believing we have done a good thing.

I am not entirely sure what you Aliens really look like and why you are here, but it may be because at the end of one of our great wars we made a huge bomb that rattled the rafters of the universe. That got your attention, didn’t it? You may have observed that we humans are much better at blowing things up than loving other humans. All we need is an enemy, a match, and a target. Happiness is a big explosion far away and trip to a fast-food joint blasting an automobile horn while waving a flag. Do you Aliens have parades on your home planet?

I was born smarter than most humans and I have figured out that something is up even if I can do nothing to stop it. Our government is in a frenzy to inject us with special biological chemicals related specifically to the DNA molecule. This has never been done before. Now please be forthright with me. You have contacted our world leadership and bargained the extermination of billions of human beings to save us from ourselves have you not?

I am not sure we are worth saving as most humans are dumb by most galactic standards. Do you Aliens know what a pig is? A pig is an Earth animal that can be happily manipulated to wallow is its own waste in a pen. The pig is happy because it knows no better. A pig does not choose to live that way in the wild; it is farmed to be that way by humans. And so, it is with smart humans who farm dumber humans. A human does not naturally wear a piece of material strapped to the face that cuts off oxygen and is made of petroleum products that lodge in the lungs like microparticles of asbestos. It is a slow death and a medical calamity that will arise for our children and grandchildren. Many humans are dumb and like pigs they will happily live the way they are farmed. But are we worth saving? That is the question.

There must be something very special about this planet that you Aliens are trying to protect. We have turned the place into a dump and for that I plead guilty. Now that I have demonstrated that I am not like the others, can you take me with you? You could put me in a zoo somewhere in your faraway galaxy. I am 75 Earth years old and that is up there by human age standards. I could probably only service three females in a cage.

Thank you for time, and I await your answer.

Ray

Last edited:
1650462993543.png

Attachments

• 1650463014888.png
    1650463014888.png
    355 KB · Views: 49
I must vibrate on a different frequency than many here. The Wavelength is not received clearly. It's ok. I won't stop.

Forum List

Back