Celtic(s)-Fellow

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A diorama about Celtics fanfare (Boston) and what makes our 'TV-era' so symbolic of American dry-heat (or wishfulness).

====

Boston Garden is a place of great mystery and spirits for pro-basketball, and since Boston features a terrific Catholic community of Celtics basketball fans, people clock to the Garden for rivalry games with Lakers, Knicks, Sixers, and Nets.

celt5.jpg

Amlan Satan is a Celtics-nut who played basketball fondly in high-school gym-class (PE) and wondered if he'd someday marry a Celtics-cheerleader, since he became a Catholic-convert and adored collecting Celtics paraphernalia and basketball-cards for his home-box.

celt2.jpg

AMLAN SATAN: My basketball (Celtics) cards are my commercial 'coupons' of Western Catholic sports spirits and fanfare for Boston kids.

celt1.jpg

He's even got a terrific Celtics cufflinks-set and sports-jacket for when he goes jogging on St. Patrick's and Easter seasons (spring, USA) and thinks about what makes media-broadcast era pro-basketball games so reflective of the American populist spirit.

celt4.jpg

AMLAN SATAN: You can't be a 'Boston fan' if you're not a bladed warrior-eater at Boston Market, which is a great foray into capitalism.

celt6.jpg

Yes, Boston Market has endured the Coronavirus and is considered a terrific American/Western offering for lifestyle-eats in New England, which is what many immigrants thinking about the American Dream guess is the signature of street-convenience (and culture?).

celt7.jpg

AMLAN SATAN: Maybe it's the media-era that's made me a 'Celtic(s)-Fellow' for this inventive age of television-drawn audiences of community!

celt9.jpg

You might catch this 'Celtic(s)-Fellow' at a Celtics-Laker game at the Garden dreaming of what makes media-era basketball a 'hallmark' of the Western canon of costumed sportsmanship spirits. Sports drives peace/sanity, right? Sure it does.

celt12.jpg

AMLAN SATAN: Maybe what I'd really like to do, living in the amenities of New England, is see Northern Ireland's green country beauty.

celt14.jpg

What you might not have guessed is that this 'Celtic(s)-Fellow' is also a terrific comics fan/artist/writer whose favorite 'super-hero' Green Lantern (DC) reminds the youth of the light-shine of street-traffic sanity and peace. This is an age of great 'family-room' lyrics after all, and everyone appreciates the allure/shine of a heroic patriot in New England, a real basketball dancer.

celt13.jpg

AMLAN SATAN: To be a Celtics fan, you've to appreciate what makes the Boston area a great sign for socialized data.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back