America Is Getting Fed The F**K Up With Democrats

Democrats are spoiled brats that run around making messes that everyone else have to clean up.

Voters that live in Blue States and Blue Cities are getting fed up with the draconian rules and regulations that they're imposing on people in their rush to destroy the economy before the November election.

Democrats love death and destruction.
They need headlines in the news that tell us about new COVID-19 cases, new deaths, lost jobs, and economic hardship.
Some of the fuckwads on this site actually think they can get away with blaming this shit on Trump.
If anything Democrats and their open-borders policies are to blame.
The Chinese are to blame.
But they actually love the hardship this media pandemic is causing.
A Democrat is never any happier than when people are suffering and indications show that America has just about had enough of their God Damned constant BS.

Well, your screed would have some validity if Democrats were actually in charge. Unfortunately, it's a Republican who is wholly unqualified to sit in that office that is largely to blame. His inaction and incompetence are largely the reason the country is shut down. And I find it amusing that no matter what this man does or whatever stupidity and foolishness comes out of his mouth, his supporters will never hold him accountable for any of it. The right wing is in an absolute death spin trying to shift the blame for this pandemic in time for the upcoming elections. Right now, most people are blaming the President...and it's only going to get worse for him.

Most people support the President. And most realize that whats bad for America is good for Democrats so they have to root against Democrats.

Actually, most people don't support him. And the bump he saw after taking the pandemic seriously (after March 13th) has evaporated and gone the other way now that people have seen how incompetent he is. Trump enjoys about the same popularity right now that he has for the last 3+ years. He has his core base that will support him no matter what and a small group of Independent voters. But that's not a majority and right now, it isn't enough to get him over the top in November. He will largely be blamed for the shutdown (since he downplayed and ignored the virus outbreak for almost 2 months).

Replace the unicorns (independents) with "moderate senators". Here is an example of your political prognostication skills. Your problem is hardwired into all leftists...wish fulfillment and wishful thinking. Always just about to win...just you wait and see!

Three weeks ago, Mitch McConnell was going to spike this with an immediate acquittal. Minimal trial. No witnesses. Fast forward to this week, now you have moderate members of his own party like Lamar Alexander and Susan Collins negotiating for witnesses. Now, there's a real possibility that you might have witnesses like Bolton and Mulvaney coming to testify. Whether they come before or during arguments is irrelevant. Add to that the juicy emails and text messages from Gulliani's "associates" about the whole Ukraine debacle and now it's not as cut and dry as it was three weeks ago because moderate senators (some who are up for re-election) understand that to just dismiss this would be the kiss of death come election time. :)

America is a lot more than the horrible Trumpbots chanting "let them die" just because everyone else is trying to save American lives.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump has done a great job sealing the country, organizing medical facilities and mobilizing American industry to produce tests and ventilators.

Most of the people that are disobeying the stay at home orders are the inner city assholes in Democrat controlled big city shitholes. They are the one infecting the old people that are dying in the shitholes.
Just a quick look around this board will tell you all anyone needs to know about how Trumpbots have shown their collective asses. To them saving any number of lives is not worth skipping a haircut. Nothing but moaning and whining about every little thing like spoiled little bitches. We're all having a hard time right now, some of us can handle it better than others you fucking whiner.

America is a lot more than the horrible Trumpbots chanting "let them die" just because everyone else is trying to save American lives.

Trump has done a great job sealing the country, organizing medical facilities and mobilizing American industry to produce tests and ventilators.

Most of the people that are disobeying the stay at home orders are the inner city assholes in Democrat controlled big city shitholes. They are the one infecting the old people that are dying in the shitholes.
Just a quick look around this board will tell you all anyone needs to know about how Trumpbots have shown their collective asses. To them saving any number of lives is not worth skipping a haircut. Nothing but moaning and whining about every little thing like spoiled little bitches. We're all having a hard time right now, some of us can handle it better than others you fucking whiner.

You remain confused.

Most Americans did skip their haircuts. Most Americans stayed at home. I am a Libertairan that hates the fucking government and having Liberty taking away but complied with the stay at home orders.

Meanwhile the inner city Negroes, in Democrat controlled shitholes, get out and have block parties. Then they go and infect the older people and that is why shitholes like New York have so many cases.

Here in Florida most of our cases were caused by the dickheads from New York binging the infection to places like Miami.

You remain confused.

Most Americans did skip their haircuts. Most Americans stayed at home. I am a Libertairan that hates the fucking government and having Liberty taking away but complied with the stay at home orders.

Meanwhile the inner city Negroes, in Democrat controlled shitholes, get out and have block parties. Then they go and infect the older people and that is why shitholes like New York have so many cases.

Here in Florida most of our cases were caused by the dickheads from New York binging the infection to places like Miami.
Haven't met a self described "libertarian" yet that gave a fuck about anyone but themselves and their stuff. Just because you are mainly motivated by malicious selfishness it does not mean everyone is like that. Quit taking reality so personally. Shit happens and most people pull together and help each other while people like you go and buy out all the toilet paper.

I wonder why you sheeple on the left always start sounding off like Lemmings about the same exact shit like you're all reading a fucking script???

91783935_803420680146355_8615097010090934272_n.jpg

91279921_1757323261071548_7795370130480824320_n.jpg

91451382_2945569035509160_4433333880803557376_n.jpg

Last edited:
Democrats are spoiled brats that run around making messes that everyone else have to clean up.

Voters that live in Blue States and Blue Cities are getting fed up with the draconian rules and regulations that they're imposing on people in their rush to destroy the economy before the November election.

They need headlines in the news that tell us about new COVID-19 cases, new deaths, lost jobs, and economic hardship.
Some of the fuckwads on this site actually think they can get away with blaming this shit on Trump.
A Democrat is never any happier than when people are suffering and indications show that America has just about had enough of their God Damned constant BS.

Well, your screed would have some validity if Democrats were actually in charge. Unfortunately, it's a Republican who is wholly unqualified to sit in that office that is largely to blame. His inaction and incompetence are largely the reason the country is shut down. And I find it amusing that no matter what this man does or whatever stupidity and foolishness comes out of his mouth, his supporters will never hold him accountable for any of it. The right wing is in an absolute death spin trying to shift the blame for this pandemic in time for the upcoming elections. Right now, most people are blaming the President...and it's only going to get worse for him.

Most people support the President. And most realize that whats bad for America is good for Democrats so they have to root against Democrats.

Actually, most people don't support him. And the bump he saw after taking the pandemic seriously (after March 13th) has evaporated and gone the other way now that people have seen how incompetent he is. Trump enjoys about the same popularity right now that he has for the last 3+ years. He has his core base that will support him no matter what and a small group of Independent voters. But that's not a majority and right now, it isn't enough to get him over the top in November. He will largely be blamed for the shutdown (since he downplayed and ignored the virus outbreak for almost 2 months).

IE: leftists will largely try to blame him for the shutdown. I doubt it will be any more successful than impeachment. His base wont be moved and attacks on Donald Trump by the elites and media are the same intensity as always...just a new flavor-of-the-day focus. And the independent voter is a myth liberals use to pull gullible republicans towards democrat policies.
How can they blame Trump for the shutdown if they want to keep it in force till November?
Democrats never like anything Trump does.

Last edited:

I wonder why you sheeple on the left always start sounding off like Lemmings about the same exact shit like you're all reading a fucking script???

LOL that's rich coming from you. You're pretty much a parrot that sits on Trump's shoulder. Absolutely nothing distinguishes you from a million other internet conservatives.

LOL that's rich coming from you. You're pretty much a parrot that sits on Trump's shoulder. Absolutely nothing distinguishes you from a million other internet conservatives.
I don't know why you think that.
I don't watch the news anymore.
How can I parrot what I'm not seeing or hearing?

Being totally uninformed never stopped any conservative jackass before. You just gripe about commies and hippies and generally shit all over everything.

Being totally uninformed never stopped any conservative jackass before. You just gripe about commies and hippies and generally shit all over everything.
Who said I was uninformed. If you want to keep informed....don't watch the news.
Best thing to do is read.

IE: leftists will largely try to blame him for the shutdown. I doubt it will be any more successful than impeachment. His base wont be moved and attacks on Donald Trump by the elites and media are the same intensity as always...just a new flavor-of-the-day focus. And the independent voter is a myth liberals use to pull gullible republicans towards democrat policies.
How can they blame Trump for the shutdown if they want to keep it in force till November?
Democrats never like anything Trump does.

the Virus is the dems new Russia and Ukraine.

they found another line of bullshit to try and tie it to trump

they are playing the part of perfect useful idiots, by blaming trump instead of china

well if they want to play that game, lets look at who in the US fucked up -
look at the deaths in NY, NJ and Ct. last I looked that was 50% of the total.

St Andy should have bought ventilators back in 2016 when his own task force told him to.
instead where did the money go?

solar plants that went bust, and college and heath plans for illegals

and then he whines to trump - bail us out, bail us out

laughable

In Jan, trump was banning flights from China

and the dems?

telling folks to party in china town and impeaching trump over BS.

cannes-lions-international-festival-of-creativity-babybel-infant-crying-advertising-the-bulk-of-child-crying.jpg

Um, don't ever read and believe what Muddy writes, he's out of touch with reality and has no clue what a draconian rule looks like. It's not only his hyperbole which is comical, it is his intense hate for Democrats (millions of us) as if we are all the same. We aren't; but because Donald Trump and people like Muddy have made such foolish comments, supported such dumb policies, and now have destroyed our economy they have brought us together.

Being that we are not following normal economic policies and playing a dangerous game, as Spockster would say...The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few!

Um, don't ever read and believe what Muddy writes, he's out of touch with reality and has no clue what a draconian rule looks like. It's not only his hyperbole which is comical, it is his intense hate for Democrats (millions of us) as if we are all the same. We aren't; but because Donald Trump and people like Muddy have made such foolish comments, supported such dumb policies, and now have destroyed our economy they have brought us together.
Explain what I and Republicans did to destroy the economy?
Are we the folks that made deals with the Chinese like the Bidens?
Are we the folks that refused to close our borders?
Are we the folks the created COVID-19 and are using the media to destroy the economy?
Since when do we control the Democrat controlled media?

You remain confused.

Haven't met a self described "libertarian" yet that gave a fuck about anyone but themselves and their stuff. Just because you are mainly motivated by malicious selfishness it does not mean everyone is like that. Quit taking reality so personally. Shit happens and most people pull together and help each other while people like you go and buy out all the toilet paper.
Up until now.
Once they kill off our crops and destroy all of the chickens and cattle...you'll start butchering your pets to keep your stomach full.
Word is that government agents are preparing to starve us by killing off our food supply, claiming that chicken, pork, and beef have to be destroyed now because we can't keep the slaughter houses open.

Forum List

Back