Airlines Urge Passengers to Wear Face Masks? Gee? Airplanes have always been a toxic environment to take in breaths of air.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
1588090099817.png

I feel required by law needs to happen. So many people I know who fly all the time come home sick.

The airline planes are not disinfected. The air filter on the plane are cheap and do little.
Daily, weekly or monthly cleaning is truly joke cleanings.
First-class is a little better.

Now that face mask will be the norm in the USA. Guess face recognition tracking for bad folks will be in-effective now.
1588090783006.png

Last edited:
View attachment 329278

I feel required by law needs to happen. So many people I know who fly all the time come homesick.

The airline planes are not disinfected. The air filter on the plane are cheap and do little.
Perhaps protocol will change because of the Chinese virus with the way the air is filtered, and the
cleanings will no longer be a joke.

The worse flu I ever caught I'm 95% sure I caught it on a flight from Georgia to LA...a woman and her son both were obviously very sick and they sat right in front of me...2 days later I was flat on my back...this was 20 years ago and It caused me to make sure and get a flu shot every year since....

Airlines Urge Passengers to Wear Face Masks? Gee?
The labor unions and TSA officials with their strip-searching and entertainment agenda of airborne prostitution were terrorists all along. Who would have guessed?
Airplanes have always been a toxic environment to take in breaths of air.
The masks aren't going to help. Travel and hospitality industry patrons are smoking or vaping something, perhaps unwittingly, on the premises of the airports and onboard the airplanes.

It's got to marijuana or heroin infused through a bong or something like that. They're really funny about that ventilation system on the airplanes, often with a heavily made-up, scantily dressed female model to perform a live "demonstration" of the usage of face masks on the airplane.

Not even the pilots are staying clean and sober anymore. That's the scary part.

• Banned
They need to start running these in the planes below.
Commercial Planes are sealed tubes. They need to run a gas disinfectant between loads of people.
So the planes are not wet inside from fogging.

For now.

1588091648370.png

• Banned
Ethylene Oxide "Gas" Sterilization
Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities (2008)

On This Page
Overview
ETO is a colorless gas that is flammable and explosive. The four essential parameters (operational ranges) are: gas concentration (450 to 1200 mg/l); temperature (37 to 63°C); relative humidity (40 to 80%)(water molecules carry ETO to reactive sites); and exposure time (1 to 6 hours). These influence the effectiveness of ETO sterilization.814, 857, 858 Within certain limitations, an increase in gas concentration and temperature may shorten the time necessary for achieving sterilization.

The basic ETO sterilization cycle consists of five stages (i.e., preconditioning and humidification, gas introduction, exposure, evacuation, and air washes) and takes approximately 2 1/2 hrs excluding aeration time. Mechanical aeration for 8 to 12 hours at 50 to 60°C allows desorption of the toxic ETO residual contained in exposed absorbent materials. Most modern ETO sterilizers combine sterilization and aeration in the same chamber as a continuous process.

What other sterilization gases are around? seem they may explode here when cleaning with this gas. Hmm?
The process can take up to 12 hours total. From pumping in the gas at the front door and sucking it out the rear door. LOL!
Investing in sterilization companies will be the new stock market boom.

Last edited:
The worse flu I ever caught I'm 95% sure I caught it on a flight from Georgia to LA...a woman and her son both were obviously very sick and they sat right in front of me...2 days later I was flat on my back...this was 20 years ago and It caused me to make sure and get a flu shot every year since....

20 Years ago?

Yeah, I think we can still safely blame Trump.

’I’ve never felt less safe or cared for in my entire life’ — This American Airlines flight out of NYC was packed without regard for social distancing rules, and some fliers weren’t even wearing masks

1588187050003.png

Last edited:
Planes are disgusting. For years, I've been bringing sani-wipes on flights with me and the first thing I do is wipe down the tray table, the touch screen monitor, my seat belt, the armrests, and the air control knob, especially on international flights. I used to get sick all the time a few days after I would fly. Since I started wiping everything down like three or four years ago, I've caught a cold just once after a flight.

Planes are disgusting. For years, I've been bringing sani-wipes on flights with me and the first thing I do is wipe down the tray table, the touch screen monitor, my seat belt, the armrests, and the air control knob, especially on international flights. I used to get sick all the time a few days after I would fly. Since I started wiping everything down like three or four years ago, I've caught a cold just once after a flight.

The airlines should add that instruction to pre-fight takeoff spews.
With 3-packs of Sani-wipes handed out as you board the plane. Telling passengers to clean, clean, clean plane.
I take a sheet to cover seat and pillowcase to cover pillows. And now taking Sani-Wipes along with face mask.

btw: This is the way airlines want to pack planes. As traveling by plane feels like this today. We are garbage.

1588187743503.png

The only time flying is fun is in small planes we fly or small charters.

Last edited:
View attachment 329278

I feel required by law needs to happen. So many people I know who fly all the time come home sick.

Now that face mask will be the norm in the USA. Guess face recognition tracking for bad folks will be in-effective now.
View attachment 329284

I've never gotten sick after flying. I'm amazed that people freak out about airplanes, but have no problem cramming themselves into a concert, or the base of some rave party, or into a bar on high street.

They cram themselves in shoulder to shoulder for a football game, or a party, or a thousand other venues..... but airplanes... that's where everyone dies?

I don't get it.

View attachment 329278

View attachment 329284

I've never gotten sick after flying. I'm amazed that people freak out about airplanes, but have no problem cramming themselves into a concert, or the base of some rave party, or into a bar on high street.

They cram themselves in shoulder to shoulder for a football game, or a party, or a thousand other venues..... but airplanes... that's where everyone dies?

I don't get it.

I've always looked a the tubs with no real air scrubbers as germ spreads by air.

"The Wall Street Journal cited a study that found an increased risk of catching the cold by as high as 20 percent, while another study in the Journal of Environmental Health Research found that colds maybe 113 times more likely to be transmitted on a plane than during normal daily life on the ground.Dec 23, 2019 "
1588188283052.png

In open-air its way better for your health.

Forum List

Back