America Is Getting Fed The F**K Up With Democrats

I hear partisan political rants are a side effects of Injecting Disinfectants.
Injecting disinfectants.....you mean anti-antibiotics?

Are you one of the flat-Earthers that wants to stop any treatment of the virus?

Update your talking point, water carrier. President Trump was merely being sarcastic.
Most leftists don't have the common sense to understand that.

People see that Dems. have no clue. Their response to everything, trashing Trump, is ignorant and childish. And the people think it's pitiable when Dems. take Trump's ideas and claim them as their own or when they when they try to blame Trump for their own stupid ideas. Dems. are totally inept. That's why they hide in basements to make campaign speeches or hide behind fabricated investigations or hide behind bogus stories written by the fake news outlets that they control. They're unfit to rule.

Last edited:

Update your talking point, water carrier. President Trump was merely being sarcastic.
Coming from a prick that carries water for Democrats that statement rings so hollow.
Nothing identifies true character better than a crisis.
How you conduct yourself during one is your true nature.

Not hardly. I don't carry water for the duopoly, but here you are eating the corn of out President Trump's shit b/c you are incapable of admitting he said something profoundly silly. Please uncuck yourself.

Last edited:
Democrats were actually in charge.
You don’t know democrats run NY, Detroit, Massachusetts, California?? Huh why are you even posting if you don’t know this.. and no Charlie baker is no republican by any standard

Democrats are spoiled brats that run around making messes that everyone else have to clean up.

Voters that live in Blue States and Blue Cities are getting fed up with the draconian rules and regulations that they're imposing on people in their rush to destroy the economy before the November election.

Democrats love death and destruction.
They need headlines in the news that tell us about new COVID-19 cases, new deaths, lost jobs, and economic hardship.
Some of the fuckwads on this site actually think they can get away with blaming this shit on Trump.
If anything Democrats and their open-borders policies are to blame.
The Chinese are to blame.
But they actually love the hardship this media pandemic is causing.
A Democrat is never any happier than when people are suffering and indications show that America has just about had enough of their God Damned constant BS.
call a "waaaah-bamulance"

Democrats are spoiled brats that run around making messes that everyone else have to clean up.

Voters that live in Blue States and Blue Cities are getting fed up with the draconian rules and regulations that they're imposing on people in their rush to destroy the economy before the November election.

They need headlines in the news that tell us about new COVID-19 cases, new deaths, lost jobs, and economic hardship.
Some of the fuckwads on this site actually think they can get away with blaming this shit on Trump.
A Democrat is never any happier than when people are suffering and indications show that America has just about had enough of their God Damned constant BS.
Then leave. ;)
No....why don't you move to Russia or China or Cuba.
I like my liberty and freedom that the democrats protect. If it were the Dems who loved suffering then they’d adopt Republican policies.

Then leave. ;)
No....why don't you move to Russia or China or Cuba.
I like my liberty and freedom that the democrats protect. If it were the Dems who loved suffering then they’d adopt Republican policies.
You mean the kind of liberty that champions men taking a piss in little girls restrooms? You people are pathetic.

A disinfectant is an antibiotic now?
Hydroxychloraquine, disinfectants, UV light, hey...I hear the main ingredient in an over the counter antacid is showing promise. You can latch on to that now. Or maybe hormones (Heard that one this morning).
You would really see human beings injected with anything. As long as you can declare our long national nightmare is over and can get your lord and savior back out there holding his pep rallies.

Again, I've never seen anything like this in my lifetime.

Coming from a prick that carries water for Democrats that statement rings so hollow.

Not hardly. I don't carry water for the duopoly, but here you are eating the corn of out President Trump's shit b/c you are incapable of admitting he said something profoundly silly. Please uncuck yourself.
Everyone says something that can be ridiculed. I listened to the news this morning and heard several examples of stupidity. One journalist thought one third was less than one out of four. I can imagine what would happen if Trump made that statement.

The problem is you leftists can't do anything else right.
Being a bunch of smart-asses is what you do.

call a "waaaah-bamulance"
I have a better idea....why don't you put your thumb up your butt.

Everyone says something that can be ridiculed. I listened to the news this morning and heard several examples of stupidity. One journalist thought one third was less than one out of four. I can imagine what would happen if Trump made that statement.

I don’t need to imagine what would happen: you would be here starting numerous threads defending it or deflecting from it. You know, like you’re doing now. Nothing gets you zealots all uppity like someone not blindly following *your* political masters. That’s why you weirdos take this shit so personally as if I chided some dear friend or family member. Again, uncuck yourself.

After 10 + years of watching you faggots praying at the alter of liberalism, I really don't think you have any God damned room to talk.

Excellent analysis and further proof that I am correct to place any dumb-ass democrat I come across on ignore....just good sanitary manners.

After 10 + years of watching you faggots praying at the alter of liberalism, I really don't think you have any God damned room to talk

:lol:

Yeah. I haven’t been here for ten plus years. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Nothing quite screams alter-praying liberal like a pro-life, fiscally prudent, civil libertarian, 2nd Amendment supporting, small government advocate. lol. You don’t have any concrete principles besides water carrying for whomever your political master(s) is (are) of the day. That’s why everyone that doesn’t constantly shower President Trump with praise is a liberal or a leftist in myopic eyes.

They love the killings of the unborn
they love to kill the old and yes you all do if you are dumb enough to support a demonic hoebag.

I don’t need to imagine what would happen: you would be here starting numerous threads defending it or deflecting from it. You know, like you’re doing now. Nothing gets you zealots all uppity like someone not blindly following *your* political masters. That’s why you weirdos take this shit so personally as if I chided some dear friend or family member. Again, uncuck yourself.
Fuck you.
Everything you just accused me of...you yourself have been guilty of....so do yourself a favor and save it.....because this isn't about scoring political points anymore. Everyone with half a brain can see you degenerate assholes for what you are.

Nothing but a bunch of low-life scumbags.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back